Allergic diathesis in children: causes, symptoms, treatment, prevention, photos, videos
There are types of allergic diathesis: allergic, autoimmunny, infectious-allergic.
Features of the atopic diathesis is
- The presence of hereditary allergic diseases from mom and dad;
- With this type of Allergy there is an increase in synthesis of IgE and the presence of specific IgE, increase in the number of protective Th2 cells-helper cells, the lack of immunoglobin A.
Autoimmune diathesis is characterized by such features:
- High susceptibility of skin to black light;
- A high degree of ɣ-globulin in the blood;
- Multiple detection of antinuclear factor, LE cells, high levels of IgM, polyclonal activation of b-lymphocytes and T-helper cells while reducing the activity of T-suppressors.
Infectious-allergic diathesis has these differences:
- For a long time there is increased body temperature, after the transfer of acute infectious disease;
- The course of disease is characterized by painful sensations in the joints and heart;
- Increases the risk of developing vasculitis (disease that affects the vessels).
Causes of allergic diathesis is:
- Heredity (allergic diseases passed to baby from parents);
- A weak immune system (poor environment, poor living conditions, poor nutrition).
Of particular importance to the development of diathesis provides how the mother ate during pregnancy. The nature of breastfeeding. In infants consuming mother’s milk about 6 times a day, much less disease manifests diathesis.
The main stimulus is food that has not been pre-treated. For example, raw milk, eggs. But causes diathesis, and food that have been pre-processed fish, nuts. Another diathesis may develop due to frequent use of any product. For example, if the baby eats a lot of dairy products: yogurt, milk, yogurt.
The diet of the child should be comprehensive and balanced. Should have all of the food groups. With this organization, the children’s food to avoid disease allergic diathesis.
As for the causes of Allergy in infants, it should be said that breast milk is the best food for infants because it prevents in the child’s body bacteria and food stimuli. There are cases when during breast-feeding in babies occur allergic reactions to breast milk. This is due to the fact that the mother drinks raw cow’s milk during pregnancy or lactation.
Therefore, in order to in infants have not developed allergies, the mother needs to eat right. Not to eat irritants. It is necessary not to abuse such products as: cheese (non-solid varieties), fish, onion, garlic. To focus on dairy products.
Symptoms of allergic diathesis are various. And can occur in children of different ages.
The expression of the diathesis on the body, can occur from an early age, starting with the first weeks of life babies. This occurs mainly in the age group of six months to a year. On the hair the skin have scales on the skin folds diaper rash.
Later manifest these symptoms:
- Redness of the cheeks;
- Peeling of the skin on the cheeks
After a year
After one year of age children have these symptoms:
- Sleep disorders;
- Enlargement of the liver;
- Inflammation of the gallbladder;
- Constipation, pain in abdomen, gases;
- Quick weight gain;
- Diseases of the throat (laryngitis);
- Erythematous-papular rash;
- Atopic dermatitis;
- Inflammation of the eye;
- Diseases of the respiratory system.
Also in allergic diathesis there is a change in the urine, bowel dysfunction. Upon detection of the symptoms, it is urgent to begin treatment.
Before you start treatment you need to identify the irritant which has become a cause of diathesis. This can be as a food, and house dust. The main thing we should get rid of the allergen. Treatment include diet and use of drugs that help eliminate flaking of the skin of the child is also prescribed medical therapy.
Special diets in case of allergic diathesis no, but during the treatment, doctors advise to observe some rules. If the child to be breastfeeding, it in no case do not stop. However, the mother’s nutrition is adjusted. The exception are foods that contain carbohydrates, salt and travelleres (strawberries, citrus).
The diet of children who are on artificial feeding should consist of specially selected infant formula. During the first year of existence, the child should be gradually introduced three foods. You need to know that feeding babies with intolerance should not be pork, fish, eggs, spices, rich broth, nuts. Babies cost to cook steamed or baked. Allowed to give children rice broth, cucumbers, zucchini, potatoes.
It is recommended, is buckwheat. Meat products boil twice and give without the broth. Most suitable lean meats such as rabbit or Turkey. The diet of older children completely removed all sweets, jelly, beans, seasoning and spices.
The diet of the baby need to slowly expand. It is necessary to look for changes in the child’s health, the condition of the skin. In the case of change detection the treatment is supplemented by immunological studies.
Treatment of allergic diathesis involves drug therapy, which includes antihistamines, vitamins. Also there are local treatments, which are superimposed on the body preventing inflammation, a lotion with 1% solution of resorcinol and potassium permanganate.
The lotion soaked in the solution and lay it on the affected skin. When the skin to peel off, in the treatment of add variety of ointments and creams based on glycerin. Drugs vary among themselves, every few days.
Often during an allergic diathesis observed dysbiosis. After consulting with Dr. you want to add to baby’s food preparations bificol, Lactobacterin.
Treatment of allergic diathesis can be performed folk remedies. Effective consider the use of Bay leaf. From it is prepared broth. You need to take ten leaves boil them in 1 liter of water for a few minutes add one spoon of rose hips. Leave the broth for 12 hours and then drink the baby 1 tsp 4 times a day
Also effective is the use of egg shell. Need to boil the egg, peel it, then boil the shells for a few minutes. Dry the shell and advanced it to a powder consistency. The drug is ready. Powder mass on the tip of the spoon, before adding a few drops of lemon juice. Give 1 every day for about 2 months.
During the entire course of treatment the child should take a daily bath with celandine, rice or potato starch.
The basis of prevention is the diet of a pregnant girl and nursing mother. You need to only eat pre-processed foods that consist of many vitamins and minerals. Should be removed from the diet of nuts, chocolate, eggs, sausage, coffee drinks.
- Baby from birth must eat breast milk. The lure should be administered in accordance with age.
- Child care should be carried out with special products for children. Things child to wash the baby powder or baby soap.
- Observe the cleanliness of the home. It is desirable that the house was not of pillows and blankets, as they can be irritants.
Allergic diathesis, frequently occurring disease in children, occurs even in newborns. Upon detection of the first signs of Allergy, you should undergo a medical examination by a doctor. If the diagnosis is confirmed, the doctor will appoint treatment and will pick up the right diet.