A check-lifting – what it is, price, reviews, photos before and after
For its ability to return the female youth this method is better than conventional blepharoplasty, circular face lift.
The origins of the problem
Zygomatic bone protrudes forward significantly and at a young age is covered by muscles, subcutaneous fatty tissue and skin. When the skin gradually loses its elasticity and stretches, soft tissue falls below the level of the zygomatic bone.
This in turn leads to the fact that:
- cheekbones are flattened, soft tissue «to become swollen» down with the formation of nasolacrimal furrow and strengthening of the contour of the nasolabial folds;
- conditions for stagnation of lymph with the formation of the so-called «paint swelling», which is resistant to diuretic remedies and cosmetic treatments;
- fluid retention in the face leads to swelling and bruising under the eyes;
- in the most mobile region of the middle third of the face, which is the area around the eyes, forming folds of excess flabby skin.
At the same time the process of formation gruzevich protrusions under the skin of the lower eyelids, which only exacerbate the picture.
|cosmetic problems||a check-lifting||blepharoplasty as an independent operation||circular facelift|
|the elimination of the lacrimal groove||+||—||+|
|eliminate the masking of edema||+||—||+|
|tightening of the eyelid skin||+||+||+|
|tightening of the cheeks||+||—||+|
|a reduction in the magnitude of Osogovo||+||—||+|
|the risk of eversion of eyelids (ectropion)||—||+||+|
|violation of facial expressions and facial features||—||—||+|
|scars||minimum the ciliary edge of the century||minimum the ciliary edge of the century||long, on the border of hair growth, often require the change of hairstyle|
As the table shows, the risk of developing the most common complications, such as ectropion, the development of dry eye, a facial expression, much less when check-lifting than in other types of intervention.
Severity of cosmetic effect lift of the middle third much more efficient than conventional blepharoplasty.
Techniques, methods and tools
This is a special elastic devices that are used for tightening and fixation of soft tissues in the new position.
In the video, posted below, shows the technique of their location in the soft tissues of the face presented photos before and after braces with the use of these devices.
They are introduced in the case of the check lift through an incision that goes along the ciliary edge of the lower eyelid. The soft tissues teeth are fixed charges. The use of devices allows the well to pull the soft tissues of the face, while maintaining their elasticity and mobility.
As are the fixtures of polylactic and hyaluronic acids, about 12 months after installation they completely dissolve, and in their place remains a connective tissue capsule.
Lower blepharoplasty and canthopexy
All manipulations are carried out through the skin incision, which runs along the edge of the lower eyelid, because the correction of the skin of the eyelids is mandatory. Can be carried out, if necessary, fixing of outer corners of the eyes.
During the tear furrows is eliminated not by moving adipose tissue from hernia of the lower eyelid, and by moving to its original position «about with slackened» fabrics. Due to this, in the postoperative period will be no such complications like inadequate correction of the lacrimal groove, when the volume of the displaced tissue is insufficient or excessive correction, when after 4-5 months after surgery formed bulging in the area below the inner edge of the century. In addition, the technique of cheek lifting eliminates injury to the tear ducts and scarring in the soft tissue area of the eyelids.
Lift of the middle third of the face
Tissue of the cheeks during blepharoplasty or circular facelift tightened to the outer corner of the eye (temple) and fixed in the new unnatural position. When performing a check-lifting the tissue pulled upwards and fixed in the position in which they were before. Due to the tightening of the cheeks such challenges as painting swelling, lacrimal and presence of nasolabial grooves, the offset of the cheekbones and the soft tissues of the cheeks and down under the action of gravity.
If the surgery is performed for correction of complications, the lifting of the cheeks helps to reduce the tension of the lower eyelid skin and to remove such acquired defect as the inadequate length of the lower eyelid.
In the photo, the patient’s eyelids were so short that she couldn’t close her eyes.
Check lifting in men
The drooping tissues of the face that occurs with age, care and men. Earlier is not for every man’s surgery of face-lift was possible, as short hairstyle could not hide the incisions behind the ears.
Now that the cuts are only on the century and hidden in the folds of the skin, any man can make rejuvenating plastic middle third of the face without any problems.
Indications for surgery
- decrease in elasticity and skin tone of the middle third of the face;
- sagging skin, fat bags, wrinkles under the eyes;
- a slight swelling of the eyes and cheeks, which is not connected with diseases of heart or kidneys and insensitive to hardware treatments and lymphatic drainage massage;
- the appearance of hernias and double contour of the lower eyelid;
- the appearance of the lacrimal sulcus and pronounced nasolabial folds.
Eclipsing can be performed at a young age, if there are congenital features of development of age, such as the presence of significant layers of fat in the lower and upper eyelid. Eyelids while hanging over the eye slit and make the eyes look heavy.
Cheeklift is the operation of choice in case if needs to be repeated eyelid about developed after the first blepharoplasty complications. Complications are ectropion outward effect of the «round eyes» change eye shape.
All diseases in which the action is unsafe, can be divided into contraindications to performing surgery, and contraindications for intravenous or inhalation anesthesia.
Anesthesia is not doing in that case is:
- acute respiratory diseases, even if it’s «only» a slight cold;
- acute infections (respiratory, gastrointestinal, etc.);
- distinct lack of body weight;
- the presence of pyoderma – purulent rashes on the body;
- condition after vaccination (first 14 days);
- the increase in body temperature whatever the reason that caused the hyperthermia;
- acute diseases of the nervous system;
- acute mental disorders;
- myocardial infarction that occurred less than six months ago;
- angina unstable or severe;
- heart failure in case of decompensation;
- heart rhythm disorders;
- pneumonia, acute bronchitis;
- exacerbation of asthma, exacerbation of chronic bronchitis;
- increased intracerebral pressure.
Intervention can be performed under local anesthesia. So all those whom General anesthesia is contraindicated, have a chance to become more beautiful and younger without risk to health.
Contraindications to surgery:
- the age of 18;
- month and the first days thereafter;
- pustular. fungal or viral rash on the face or body (cold sores or shingles, for example);
- endocrine diseases (problems with thyroid gland, diabetes mellitus);
- hypertension with uncontrolled blood pressure increases;
- cancer of any localization;
- reception of glucocorticoids or drugs that reduce blood clotting;
- violation of blood coagulability;
Local anesthesia is contraindicated for those who have intolerance to local anesthetics.
Before surgery will need to consult specialists to pass examinations, prepare the body for what will need to recover after surgery.
The first step is to visit:
- the surgeon who will do the surgery;
- therapist, who will establish the presence of contraindications to surgery;
- the anesthesiologist, which aims to identify possible contraindications to anesthesia.
In the second phase will need to do:
- x-rays of the chest;
- General blood and urine tests;
- biochemical analysis of blood to establish the safety of the liver and kidneys;
- blood tests for infections: HIV, hepatitis, syphilis.
In a number of diseases a physician can prescribe additional tests. For example, in the case of heart disease can be further conducted ultrasound of the heart, Holter monitoring of cardiac rhythm, and so on.
In the third stage have to limit yourself to:
- cigarettes, as substances contained in tobacco smoke, prevent rapid healing and contribute to the development of scars;
- alcohol: alcohol is incompatible with the drugs for anesthesia.
The evening before surgery, you can take a sedative drops, if there’s a sleepless night because of the excitement. On the day before surgery allowed Breakfast, a light snack for lunch and water in the evening if you plan to conduct the operation under General anesthesia. Local anesthesia does not require compliance with the limitations of the meal.
What is the procedure
Typically, the patient arrives at the hospital the day of surgery. In the pre-applied markings on which surgeon to navigate during the operation.
The markup is especially important in the case of local anesthesia, as the drugs of local anesthesia is injected is large and the fabric can change shape. In the operating room the patient is placed on the operating table, gather your hair under a cap, is applied to the skin antiseptic solution.
If you plan on performing intravenous anesthesia, then injected the drug. If the surgeon has decided to introduce a local anesthetic, the drug is injected directly before surgery and several times during it.
Incision during the operation, do only one. It runs along the ciliary edge of the lower eyelid. Through this incision carried out all manipulation. To observe their action, surgeons use special endoscopes are optical systems that allow them to see what is happening in the depths of the wounds and use the special tools.
After the surgeon performs all manipulations on skin tightening of the cheeks and eyelids, the wound in the ciliary edge of zhivaetsja. The skin of the face and the area of the wound once cleansed with antiseptic, sterile bandage. The whole operation time depending on the difficulty level takes from 1.5 to 2.5 hours.
The postoperative period
If you did intravenous anesthesia, the first day will have to spend in hospital is necessary. In most cases, after local anesthesia of the patient number of medical leaves under observation, to notice the bleeding or the buildup of edema, which may affect the result of the operation.
In the evening in a lazy holding cheek lift surgery you can drink water and eat. The next morning you can go home.
On average, the recovery period lasts about two weeks. But for those who will need to go to work after surgery, it is better to take a vacation longer, as there may remain some swelling, and bruising can still «do not divest».
The stitches will be removed 5-7 days after surgery. If you have used an absorbable suture, then it will be enough to remove the «antennae» sticking out of the threads when they are intradermal of the resolve.
After surgery you should not provoke increased swelling. This means that you should limit:
- heat treatments: sauna, steam bath, cooking, being in close proximity to the fireplace or a stove, taking a hot bath;
- physical activity: sport, any physical work, especially in the slope;
- massage and intense rubbing creams, lotions to promote healing and resorption of edema.
For at least a year after surgery should be hiding his face from direct sunlight and light of a tanning lamp, so as not to provoke the appearance of scars and pigmentation of the skin in the area of intervention.
The postoperative period
To force things not worth it, because any healing process takes place better in a quiet environment and in compliance with gentle treatment. But to help the body cope with injury, to accelerate the resorption of swelling and bruising.
For this approach the following hardware procedures:
- ultrasound speeds up blood flow to the damaged area, prevent the accumulation and stagnation of fluids, accelerates the metabolism;
- microcurrent therapy has beneficial effects on the skin and subcutaneous tissue, accelerates healing, and gives the skin vitality and healthy appearance;
- fractional thermolysis copes with postoperative scars on the lower eyelids, making them invisible.
If we talk about the injection method, the postoperative period can be used mesotherapy and biorevitalization. Subsequently it will be possible to connect and Botox, but it will be more correction of age-related changes.
Assigns the procedure, the doctor-dermatologist, who should be well versed in the specifics of customer management, past surgery on the face. Therefore the best solution is to choose a specialist in the same hospital where you had surgery.
On the face of any intervention can cause considerable swelling, which falls during the month. the main volume goes faster, for the first week. But the first results of the operation should be assessed not earlier than in a month.
The bruising may persist for the first month. Usually once the bruises start to bloom, they are much easier to paint the Foundation. Most important thing is not to exert strong pressure on the fabric as the product is applied and when it is flushed.
Usually for prevention of this complication before and after surgery, the patient is prescribed antibiotics broad-spectrum.
|Name of service||price, RUB.|
This price usually includes consultation, required tests, list of medications, being in hospital ward. Some clinics apply a graded approach and establish the cost of surgery depending on the complexity of the intervention.
|A check-lifting||cost, RUB.|
|minimal complexity||from 50000|
|the high complexity of the operation||100000|
The before and after photos