Applicator Kuznetsova of cellulite against the Mat does
Cellulite is the change of subcutaneous adipose tissue, where the skin is beginning to resemble the «orange peel». The reason for its development is the hormone estrogen.
Most often, cellulite appears on the thighs, buttocks and legs. In these places the collagen structure resembles the shape of a honeycomb, the cells of which are filled with fat deposits and stretch. Cellit leads to disruption of the microcirculation of blood, which makes fat burn in these area.
To completely get rid of the problem through diet and exercise will fail, therefore, comes to the aid of the applicator Kuznetsova.
What it is
The Kuznetsov applicator is a plastic rug or Mat with sewn moderately sharp plastic spikes. It can be purchased at your local pharmacy. The fixture may be ready-made in the form of plastic plates or it will need to assemble them by yourself, buying individual modules, the size of which 2 – 3 cm.
To assemble the applicator according to the size of the back will need between 200 and 400 modules. They can be mounted on the base with the glue or thread, after making the layout. The shape of the modules can be arbitrary, it has no impact on the final result.
People who can easily tolerate pain, you can attach modules at a distance of 8 mm from each other. If the nervous system excitable, and the body reacts to the pain, then the step should be from 6 to 2 mm.
Indications and contraindications
The applicator Kuznetsov is a multifunctional device that can be used in different cases:
- for getting rid of cellulite;
- for weight loss;
- reduces swelling;
- for getting rid of pain in joints and back;
- in the complex treatment of diseases of the respiratory system;
- for the prevention and treatment of gynecological diseases;
- for the treatment of headaches;
- for the treatment of the syndrome of irritation colon.
From the use of the applicator Kuznetsova should be abandoned in the presence of the following pathologies:
- diseases of the skin (dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis);
- the availability of large skin moles, warts, papillomas;
- at oncological diseases of any localization;
- in chronic diseases in the acute stage;
- when disease of the blood vessels and heart;
- when individual sensitivity;
- during pregnancy and lactation;
- if circulatory deficiency 3 degrees;
- hypertensive crises;
- renal and hepatic insufficiency;
- epilepsy and psychosis.
How works in the body
In the upper layers of the skin is a large number of biologically active points. A direct impact on them helps to improve the functioning of the body.
Therapeutic effect is achieved through pressure on acupuncture points on the principle of acupressure or acupuncture.
The spikes of the applicator irritate nerve endings, resulting in:
- stimulation of the metabolism;
- the development of regenerative processes;
- improvement of blood circulation;
- the nutrition of tissues;
- increased sensitivity of peripheral nervous system;
- normalization of the psychological state;
- activation of protective forces of organism;
- activation of the hormonal system;
- the burning of body fat.
Video: working Principle
How to use applicator Kuznetsova of cellulite
Applicator Kuznetsova against cellulite used as follows:
- the skin should be clean and dry as possible the appearance of cracks through which the body can penetrate the infection;
- to strengthen the effect of massage before beginning the procedure, you can take a hot bath or stand under a shower rasprava the skin;
- in order to speed up the process can be applied to problem areas of cellulite cream or grapefruit essential oil;
- for massage of the buttocks and back of legs need to spread out the Mat on a flat surface and lie on it;
the first session lasts no more than 5 minutes. Gradually the skin gets used to the effects of the applicator and continue to the quarter of an hour;
- massage the remaining areas of the applicator on a soft base is applied to the skin surface and press with your hands or with an elastic bandage;
- in order to get rid of cellulite on thighs, on buttocks, you can just sit on the applicator.
In order that the procedure was safe, observe the following rules:
- before applying the device to be treated with hydrogen peroxide 3%;
- before each procedure, you must test the extensions of the applicator and the time to change broken;
- after applying the device, rinse it with a soap solution;
- the applicator is intended for personal use, so it should not be transferable.
- to store the device must be in a box or in a clean tight package.
In applying the Mat Kuznetsova from cellulite you may experience the following side reactions:
- severe pain;
- redness and swelling in the affected area;
- the appearance of spider veins, bruises, hemorrhages;
- minor injuries of the skin;
- heart palpitations;
If during the application occurs tachycardia or dizziness, then the exposure time of the fixture you need to reduce or completely cancel the procedure. If it changes on the skin in the form of spider veins, you should seek the advice of a doctor.
Some people complain that in the moment of contact of the applicator to the body, there is a very sharp pain. The reason for this may be a wrong step between the spikes of thorns or strong stimulation of the nervous system.
In this case, you should perform some relaxation exercises or just relax. If this does not help reduce the distance between the segments of the applicator.
Be aware that after the procedure the pain is felt for 2 – 3 minutes, and further it is replaced by a mild tingling sensation and a pleasant heat.
In order to speed up the processes in the subcutaneous fatty tissue should adhere to the following rules:
- massage should be performed in warm covered with a blanket;
- the procedure should be carried out for half an hour, or two hours after a meal;
- before starting the massage need to empty your bowel and bladder;
- after the procedure is over, you need to lie down for 10 minutes.
For reviews of people who used the applicator Kuznetsova in the fight against cellulite, the procedure is quite effective in the short term can improve the condition of the skin. The main condition is the regular use of the device.
To the effect of the massage increased it should be done in conjunction with a diet and regular physical exercise.
In order to get rid of cellulite using the applicator Kuznetsova, it must be applied daily for 2 to 4 weeks.
The exposure time on the problem areas from 5 to 15 minutes depending on individual sensitivity and health of the skin.
Best would be the use of an applicator for 15 minutes for each plot. Within a week after the start of fixtures, the condition of the skin significantly improves.
- headaches applicator be applied on the back of the head and the back of the neck and press down hard with your hands. The exposure time of 5 minutes. Then it must move to the parietal and continue the procedure. Continue to until the pain is reduced;
- when back pain is necessary to attach the applicator to the affected area to be fixed with an elastic bandage. Thus it is necessary to perform bending in different directions for 5 minutes. This will help to stretch the muscles of the affected area and enhance the effect of the massager. Point of contact devices should be changed periodically. The procedure is repeated daily, as long as the pain disappears;
- applicator Kuznetsova can be used as a tonic to those people who feel overwhelmed and tired in the morning. The procedure is performed in two stages. First, standing on the rug need to shift weight from one foot to the other foot. Then using the applicator, you need to actively massage the base of the skull. The exposure time from 5 to 10 minutes;
- massage with the applicator can have a relaxing effect. But it depends on the mental attitude and the individual characteristics of the person. The massager can help relieve physical and mental fatigue, and improve sleep. In order to get the effect you need to lie down on the Mat upper back and to restore calm and rhythmic breathing. The procedure is carried out once a day for 20 minutes;
- people who lead a sedentary lifestyle, massage will help prevent atrophy of the nervous tissue and its consequences. In order to get the effect you need to massage your feet, then legs and arms for 5 minutes, twice a day;
- osteochondrosis applicator you need to use complete with soft cushion. Piercing effect is produced with the help of body weight. Periodically, you need perking up a bit and shift the device to the center position of the needle was changed. The procedure should be carried out for 7 minutes twice a day. And acute pain for 5 minutes every 3 hours. The massager helps to strengthen the impact of drugs.
People with severe chronic diseases prior to purchase of the applicator Kuznetsova should consult with your doctor.
Photo: Before and after