Bad rhinoplasty photos bad rhinoplasty
Often during the procedure is eliminated not one, but several defects and hence large and complex operation can lead to the risk of complications.
A failed rhinoplasty can be associated with many factors: the complications caused by the characteristics of the organism, the inexperience of the doctor, incorrectly selected technique to perform the operation.
Agreeing to a nose job, you need to understand that an unsuccessful surgery rhinoplasty – this is not fiction, but a reality, and take into account that they are associated with a number of various complications, namely:
- pigmentation of the skin, which without immediate intervention, it remains forever;
- swelling and bruising;
- loss of smell (complete or partial);
- complications breathing;
- curvature of the nasal septum;
- the appearance of scars;
- inflammation of soft tissues (with a weak immunity).
How to avoid mistakes – recommendations
- The choice of clinic and doctor. Before finally committing to a clinic, check all her recommendations (often some of the reviews from the Internet is not enough). Very useful to see the result with your own eyes, so try to talk with someone who has already operated on in the clinic. You should be alert too low prices for the operation: if you are faced with this option, it is better to abandon it, as experienced doctors do not operate for a small amount. It is desirable that your chosen clinic has existed for a long time and had a good reputation, and even if the cost of services is slightly above the average price, then it will justify itself, because, for example, the price of rhinoplasty repeated up to several hundred thousand rubles.
- Compliance with the recommendations. Before and after rhinoplasty will be given specific recommendations, to violate that impossible. For example, you may not visit the Solarium, swimming pools, alcohol and cigarettes, to do massage for the face and wear glasses, and much more. Ignoring and failure to do so leads to undesirable complications.
- A consultation with the doctor. During the conversation with the surgeon and discuss the desired shape of the nose, should be as detailed as possible to describe the result that you expect from surgery. Shame, doubt, and inconvenience should depart on the second plan, the doctor should be as informed about the wishes of the client. Often, they are too high, and rhinoplasty has its limits, so it is better to discuss everything in advance.
- The behavior of the surgeon. A qualified specialist will ask you about the breathing (do you have difficulty with him or not), the transferred earlier operations, existing medical conditions, allergies and the medicines you are taking. If you have not heard of any such issue, then, of course, be wary.
Before you proceed with the surgery, the plastic surgeon examines the complete medical history of the patient. Considered as the physiological characteristics of the organism, and psychological characteristics, such as the willingness of the person to operations, commitment to achieving a positive result, etc.
A very important motivation of the patient, because if not, then the result is in any case not satisfied with it. No less important, and excessive demands and expectations. The nose is a complex anatomical organ, to reshape the root of which is impossible. Rhinoplasty is quite limited and people come to the consultation, should understand that.
Computer simulation: pros and cons
I’m sure many of you have heard about computer simulation, someone thinks this is an exit, and one is inclined to doubt his abilities. In fact, this benefits not only the patient who can see the approximate result, but the surgeon, who can clearly imagine what you want to get a customer.
However, the patient must understand that this is an approximate result, and not his future picture. You should also understand that a computer program cannot take into account the thickness of the skin, the mobility of the tip of the nose and other anatomical and individual peculiarities of the person.
How to eliminate the consequences of the unsuccessful plastics
The first thing you need to wonder about how much time has passed since the time of the transaction. About how good or losing procedure it is possible to speak not earlier than six months.
If more time passed, and the nose has not taken the desired shape, first and foremost, you need to consult a plastic surgeon who performed the rhinoplasty.
There are several ways to correct the results of a failed rhinoplasty:
- Revision rhinoplasty.
- Corrective rhinoplasty.
- Non-surgical rhinoplasty with fillers.
Video: Bad rhinoplasty
Revision rhinoplasty is designed to save the patient from serious consequences of improperly performed surgery. This procedure is much more complicated than the primary rhinoplasty and is a complete operation using General anesthesia and a long recovery period.
Depending on the goals and tasks of the doctor, it can be performed both by open and closed method.
However, no matter how experienced the doctor was not a plastic surgeon, selected to re-rhinoplasty, often, its capabilities are limited (e.g., too excised cartilage structure), so this method is not a panacea and does not guarantee absolute results.
One of the features of rhinoplasty is its «unpredictability» and healing after surgery and for the majority this is due to the complex anatomical structure of the nose. Moreover, much depends on the rehabilitation period, during which is given a lot of regulations to follow which can not all patients. All this together leads to unsatisfactory result and the need for corrective rhinoplasty.
Unlike re-rhinoplasty, correction is considered a normal practice and takes no more than half an hour. It is not painful and is performed under local anesthesia. Using this method, you can eliminate small blemishes scarring and bring the nose to a perfect shape.
Fillers in rhinoplasty
Non-surgical rhinoplasty with fillers is also referred to as contouring. This method is one of the easiest ways to remove the deficiencies after the surgery. In contrast to the repeated, non-invasive method that uses cosmetics and painlessly helps to smoothen the tip of the nose, remove a small hump, to give the nose a desired angle, to remove minor irregularities and defects.
As a rule, during the procedure, the nose are special preparations made on the basis of hyaluronic acid, and after one or two days you can see visible results.
However, we should not forget that all visible effects after such procedures are of short duration and do not hold more than eight to twelve months from the date of the non-surgical rhinoplasty, so if you need to remove the defects after surgery, it is better to use corrective rhinoplasty.
Before you do a rhinoplasty, the patient must undergo examination, which involves the delivery of a range of analyses. Also, the doctor carefully examines the patient’s nose, its structure, anatomical features.
Consultation with the anesthesiologist, who must be aware of the entire medical history of the client, and also presence of diseases and allergies that are available to the client.
In the case of certain diseases, valuing its reputation, doctors and clinics refuse surgery, because it can be a threat to life and health of the patient.
So, rhinoplasty can be done in the following cases:
- diabetes in decompensated form;
- herpes in an active form;
- in the presence of cancer;
- in diseases of the cardiovascular system and kidneys;
- elevated temperature and fever;
- during pregnancy and lactation;
- in inflammatory processes in the nose.
The average cost for different types of rhinoplasty the following:
|Procedure||The cost in rubles|
|Non-surgical rhinoplasty using fillers||50000|
Also don’t forget about long rehabilitation period, which also requires a certain cost.
Frequently asked questions
In some cases, rhinoplasty can be considered a failure?
If there is shortness of breath that does not go a long time, if the nose is unsightly appearance (too big excision, the tip of the nose, which is wider, etc.).
After a period of time it is safe to talk about the failed operation or not?
Not earlier than six months. That’s how much is required for complete formation of new shape of the nose.
How much more expensive will be the second of plastic?
About 70,000 rubles.
How many times you can repeat the operation?
Repeated rhinoplasty can be carried out not earlier than after one year.
Is it possible with the thick skin?
It is possible, though very difficult. These occasions were at great risk of failure. On consultation the doctor must be warned about this.
Is it possible to hold after the introduction of gel based on hyaluronic acid?
You must wait until complete resorption of the gel (it takes approximately eight months). Only then can we estimate the initial parameters of the nose and to predict the expected result.
The before and after photos