Badyaga from acne — pimples, powder, face cream
Acne is a problem that bothers not only teenagers, but also 35% of the adult population after 20-30 years. Many have unsuccessfully tried to get rid of the rash, even without knowing their causes. But the first step on the road to recovery – identification of factors causing the disease.
It can be hormonal changes in the body, acute or chronic disease, and inadequate skin care or poor nutrition.
But even after healing of acne on the skin often remain visible traces have been coming. There are many ways to get rid of them. At home it is proven a tool such as the pain from acne of the face.
To find out what is acne, you need to understand the mechanism of occurrence of acne. In the dermis are glands that produce a special fat secret to protect the epithelium from harmful environmental influences and moisture.
When the substance is produced more than is necessary, it acquires a thick consistency and clogs the ducts of the glands.
Grease tube consists of dirt, dust, particles, makeup and dead skin. After getting inside bacteria infection occurs, it starts the inflammation of the surrounding tissues.
Getting a pimple, the cavity of which is filled with purulent contents. In the absence of adequate treatment rash purchase chronic acne. Secondary changes in the skin occur due to the decrease in the ability of the epithelium to recover.
Extrusion and other incorrect manipulations severely injure not only the skin, but sebaceous glands.
As a result, no traces of post-acne:
- red spots in areas healing papules;
- the scars from the pustules and nodes.
Badyaga – a drug of natural origin used to treat bruises, bruises, bruises and hematomas.
It is a powder from dried and powdered sponges of the family badagawa. Creams, ointments and masks based on it doing well with signs of acne.
Purification is based on the principle of exfoliation, which is carried out by means of microscopic needles or spicules – particles of the inner skeleton of freshwater multicellular.
The advantages and disadvantages of substance
Included in the badyagi needles stimulate blood flow to the tissues causing the skin cells to rapidly divide and to be updated. Due to this the skin quickly recover and rejuvenate. In cosmetics the same has the effect of peeling, only the effects are special chemical compounds.
The advantages of the application badyagi from acne are:
- start the process of regeneration of the skin;
- shed dead scales of the Horny layer of the epidermis;
- relieves breathing tissues;
- lightens dark spots;
- reduced scarring;
- purified and narrow pores;
- reduced activity of the sebaceous glands;
- improves your complexion;
- smooth fine wrinkles;
- slows down aging;
- takes place acne.
However, the pain is not as secure as it might seem at first glance. The disadvantage of it are the adverse reactions that occur after prolonged or improper use.
Often there are the following problems:
- excessive redness;
- loss of elasticity;
- lividity of the skin;
- increases the risk of skin diseases;
- from excess ultraviolet radiation increases the likelihood of sunburn.
The remedy is contraindicated:
- People with dry and sensitive skin.
- If you are allergic.
- If the integrity of the epithelium (wounds, scratches).
- With the inflammation.
- Patients with hypertrichosis (excessive body hair).
- If there is a local infectious and septic processes.
Video: Alternate methods
Rules of application badyagi from acne on the face
To prepare the therapeutic composition of the powder easy.
You will need:
- hydrogen peroxide 3%;
- rubber gloves.
The ingredients you need to mix to get the mass density of sour cream.
It is important to avoid foam. Once you have it, you should add a little more powder. In order not to trigger allergies, it is recommended to first perform a sensitivity test.
To do this, some means is applied to the bend of the elbow on the inner side or on the area behind the ear, and after half an hour wash off. If not there expressed discomfort (burning, itching), redness or rash, peeling, pain can be safely used for the treatment of acne.
Before applying you need to prepare:
- Wash your face with a special gel or soft foam, wipe dry.
- The dirt residues to remove toner without alcohol.
- Sensitive areas around eyes and lips, to grease with a fat cream.
- From the cotton roll into balls and close the nostrils, the composition does not hit on the mucous membrane.
- Wear gloves to avoid irritation of the hands.
The mask is applied with a brush on the entire face or only on affected areas.
It is important not to affect the skin around the eyes and lips.
Then light massage means rubbing, paying special attention to pigmented places.
The composition is kept not more than 15 minutes, then wash off with warm water. The first time it is better to reduce the exposure time to 5-10 minutes. At the end of the face should be lubricated moisturizing or nourishing cream with high protection factor from the sun.
The procedure has important nuances:
- if there is a slight tingling, this is a normal reaction;
- the emergence of a strong burning sensation indicates allergies, this should not be;
- if the skin is not too oily, the hydrogen peroxide is better to replace boiled water;
- the next day, the face very red, and the epidermis peels off. After shedding the old layer will be a new smooth epithelium because it normally;
- people with oily skin is recommended to do a peel every 7 days, with dry – every 2 weeks;
- the course of treatment is 8-10 procedures.
- the pain can be applied for purification of the body;
- to make the procedure more useful in the season of low solar activity, as the ultraviolet radiation leads to the appearance of new spots on the skin. For this reason, you should not go out 2-3 hours after application.
How to get rid of acne
In the Internet you can find a lot of reviews on the use of fresh-water sponge from acne. Its mixture with hydrogen peroxide well dries the rash.
There are other recipes for masks:
- powder in equal proportions mixed with talc, and three parts white clay. Then diluted with water to a mushy state. Method of application of such a composition similar to the first embodiment;
- connect the same number of badyagi, green clay and salicylic acid. Pour a little water. Means cause point for 15-20 minutes, then wash off.
If the skin are inflamed, purulent or painful acne, then this treatment will not work.
Creams and ointments
Badyaga from acne acts more forgiving if it is an ointment, cream or gel. Finished products are sold in pharmacies at affordable prices. Of course, they are less efficient from acne, as the concentration of dried sponges are lower. But are suitable for people with sensitive and dry skin, and you can use them more often and longer.
Additionally, the composition may include extracts of medicinal plants, essential oils and other auxiliary components.
- Badyaga Forte gel against pigmentation and stagnant spots after acne. Contains extracts of yarrow and plantain. It is applied to cleansed skin, and after 15 minutes wash off;
- Badyaga 911 – balm for bruises and contusions with extracts of horse chestnut, chamomile, urea, oil of juniper, Arnica, peppermint and tea tree. Method of application it is no different. Do not apply the gel to damp skin, as this may provoke an allergic reaction.
The opinion of experts about the use of badyagi for the treatment of acne and pimples is controversial. Some allow its careful application on small local areas or point, but not necessarily, after consultation with the doctor. Others find the tool less effective and more dangerous than tested salon techniques.
Still, most beauticians believes that traditional medicine may not be a panacea against skin defects.
They draw attention to the high risk of side effects. Moreover, reactions occur not only immediately after the procedure, but after some time.
Often, after a wrong manipulation at home people suffer from the consequences:
- increase in the number of lesions;
- multiple telangiectasia (extension of small blood vessels);
- extensive redness and irritation;
- allergic rash small bumps;
- long-lasting pain;
- dehydration and prolonged peeling;
- persistent pigmentation.
Badyaga is a popular tool to reduce the intensity of acne. If you apply it regularly and with caution, the skin will become more bright, fresh and updated, will leave wrinkles and age spots.
However, the substance should not be abused, otherwise manifest its negative side. The skin will be too sensitive and more susceptible to irritating factors.
It is also worth noting that highly developed, long-standing scars using badyagi will not turn away. In this case, will only modern salon treatment.
Photo: Before and after