Bath against cellulite — vs, wraps, fight, how to get rid of
Bath cellulite is considered a very effective method of solving this problem. Under the influence of hot steam opens pores and clears the skin, becoming smooth and elastic.
The pros and cons
The application of bath treatments for the problem of cellulite has many positive aspects. In the bath the pores open, the skin is cleansed from impurities, the excess fat. In addition, this method helps to increase sweating and to normalizing the functions of the sweat glands.
Because the use of baths to fight cellulite allows you to get these effects:
- to remove dead layers of the skin, to establish the hydration of its cells and start the process of recovery;
- to improve the saturation of tissues with oxygen and nutrients that rejuvenates the skin, increasing its elasticity and pores;
- to increase the permeability of the upper layer of the dermis, which increases the efficiency of cosmetic procedures;
- to improve skin color, to cope with the swelling;
- to strengthen immunity and resistance of the dermis.
However, care is associated with some unpleasant moments:
- in the public baths you can easily pick up a fungus or infected with the bacterial infection;
- a visit to the baths may lead to deterioration of health and even cause a heart attack or stroke;
- these procedures provoke an aggravation of diseases of the kidneys and gall bladder.
Because the doctors suggest if you have any chronic diseases it is necessary to consult with specialists before performing such procedures.
A visit to the baths is allowed not for everyone. This procedure has a number of contraindications, which is strictly forbidden to ignore.
Limitations include the following:
- disruption of the autonomic nervous system;
- cancer processes;
- hypertension and other pathologies of the heart;
- exacerbation of viral diseases;
- nonspecific inflammation;
- diseases of the skin;
- fungal pathology;
- certain forms of nephritis;
- diseases of the digestive system;
- the formation of kidney stones;
When visiting bath, it is very important to be careful not to catch a fungal disease and not to Perepelitsa. When any symptoms of distress the steam room you should immediately leave.
Bath cellulite really has a high efficiency. However, it is important to exercise extreme caution.
To cope with the «orange peel» only hot steam. It provides the impact your pores, that go through the toxins. As a result, the skin becomes soft and tender.
In addition, the bath helps to activate circulation, increase metabolism. Due to such effects can not cope with the manifestations of cellulite.
It is important to note that the influence of hot water can bring the body harm, because it provokes burns and disrupts the functioning of internal organs. With the exception of contrasting procedures that improve skin tone, making it firmer and more attractive.
Video: the harm and the benefit
A fights cellulite
Bath against cellulite has a unique effect. During your stay in the steam room in the body aktiviziruyutsya certain processes that help to cope with the «orange peel».
The treatment stimulates metabolism in the skin and the subcutaneous fat.
In the Russian bath or Finnish sauna increases the surface temperature of the body, which leads to increased blood flow. The blood carries around the body the oxygen and nutrients. In addition, it is possible to speed up excretion of toxins and toxic elements, which form the basis of cellulite.
In the steam room:
- aktiviziruyutsya movement of fluid in the body,
- passing through the deeper layers of the skin, it removes all the excess of subcutaneous fat,
- to assist the work of the dermis, which reduces the risk of cellulite.
In addition, the bath allows for the most effective exfoliation. All procedures that are performed in the steam room, ensures the removal of dead skin cells. To increase the effectiveness of the procedure, apply salt scrub.
How to speed up the process
In order to increase the efficacy of therapy, it is possible to use special wraps, massages and peels.
One of the most effective method of struggle with «orange peel» is a salt massage.
It is quite possible to do yourself. This will require a sea salt medium grind and a tough sponge in the form of gloves.
For the procedure of steam bath should be visited 2 times. In the first call needs to be in the bath for about 15 minutes. That is the amount of time required for full relaxation of body, which is manifested in the form of perspiration.
During the second visit to the steam room is therapeutic massage. On the hand you wear the glove, take the salt and treat the problem areas, making movement from the bottom up. That allows as much to increase the flow of lymph.
The procedure is performed within 3 minutes, actively trying to RUB salt into the skin.
To achieve good results, this massage is recommended for 3 months. It should be performed at least 1 time a week.
Another effective method of solving the problem are rubbing.
To do this, before visiting the steam room it the skin is treated with a special mixture. For its preparation you need to mix equal parts of honey, cream and salt.
After applying the composition to gently massage problem areas and go in the steam room. In the bath you need to try to relax and stay there for 15 minutes. After the procedure, you must rinse the skin with cool water and drink warm herbal tea.
Another useful tool is the honey-grape peel:
- For the manufacture of a therapeutic composition will need 250 ml of white grape juice and 5 grams honey.
- The tool should be applied to problem areas and go into the steam room for 10 minutes.
- After the procedure, you can take a cool shower.
Because the treatments lead to a serious loss of moisture, be sure to replenish the water balance. The best way to do this, are herbal teas.
For a healthy broth can be mixed 1 small spoon of Linden flower, 3 teaspoons of dried raspberry fruit and 450 ml of boiling water. The composition is boiled for 10 minutes, after which it should cool slightly and strain. To stimulate the perspiration process 100 ml of warm broth should have a drink before visiting the baths.
To cope with the problem and allow passive methods. They include contrasting treatments designed to stimulate circulation and flow of lymph.
This allows us to cope with cellulite. For this you need to go to the steam room at least 3 times.
After the first visit can be a little stand under a warm shower, then 5 minutes to sit in a warm room. After 2 and 3 approach is recommended to gradually lower the temperature in the shower, which is taking 15-20 seconds. Then you need to wrap yourself in a warm Bathrobe.
Rules of admission
To bath procedure brought the maximum benefit, you need to follow some simple rules:
- Bath will not give quick results, because you need to stock up on patience. To cope with cellulite will only comprehensive approach that includes correct nutrition, sports training, execution cupping massage.
- A visit to the steam room should be regular. To get rid of «orange peel» in the bath should go every week.
- All procedures should be carried out on an empty stomach. There can only be 2-3 hours after the session ends. Do not ignore this rule because the high temperature speeds up the absorption of toxic substances in the blood. This can lead to poor health.
- At home you can prepare the infusion of herbs and take it with you. This drink promotes the acceleration of metabolic processes, so you can quickly get rid of subcutaneous fat.
- For selecting a broom for Russian bath, you should consider your skin type. So, owners of oily epithelium suitable oak twigs, and flabby – it is better to take ashberry. Birch branches are perfect for all skin types.
To achieve good results, you can follow these rules:
- Before visiting the steam room you need to give up fatty and heavy foods. It is best to restrict light snack. So, for a couple of hours before bath you can eat salad or yogurt. Do not violate this rule because there is a risk of absorption of toxic substances.
- Before visiting the steam room you need to take a warm shower.
- Do not neglect the contraindications to the procedure. These include, in particular, include diseases of the heart and blood vessels.
- Do not expect quick results. To get the desired effect, you should systematically go to the sauna 1-2 times a week. This should be done a few months.
Bath is an effective means to eliminate cellulite. However, it should not be the only method of assistance. To cope with the problem of «orange peel», the need for an integrated approach. It needs to include massage, nutrition, use of cosmetics.
Photo: Before and after