Biorevitalization Aquasign — prices, tips beauticians, btx manual
Hyaluronic acid injections do not lose their relevance among women who want to look fresh and young. The procedure is performed alone or in combination with other rejuvenating methods.
The drug Aquasign appeared on the market of cosmetic services recently in 2014, but has already managed to gain popularity among clients of beauty salons and medical centers.
Aqualin is one of the most effective to date, preparations for biorevitalisation.
Any biorevitalization, no matter what the drug is used is:
- the kind of mesotherapy, the purpose of which is the natural rejuvenation of the skin;
- injection procedure, providing a lifting effect and improve skin condition;
- injection of hyaluronic acid in the area of the face, décolleté and other fate by microinjections.
Cosmetologists now not need to make «beauty cocktails» as pharmaceutical companies produce finished products that do not require adjustments. One such tool is Aquasign btx.
Biorevitalization Aquasign involves using one of two drugs:
- Revofil Aquashine (Revofil Aqualin);
- Revofil Aquashine BR (Aqualin BR).
Both tools are developed by a South Korean pharmaceutical company Caregen Co. LTD is a world leader in the production of medical-cosmetic products, created on the basis of biomimetic peptides. The organization is located in Seoul, markets its products in more than 110 countries.
Both drugs are anti-aging, they are developed on the basis of hyaluronic acid, but slightly different in its effect.
The basis of the fillers is hyaluronic acid (1,5%), in addition to her preparations contain 56 active components for skin rejuvenation: amino acids, peptides, cofactors, vitamins and minerals.
The composition of both funds is 80% identical. They differ in that the first contains two of the four peptides (Acetyl Decapeptide-3, Oligopeptide-24), aimed at reducing wrinkles and smoothing the skin.
Part Aquasign BR included two peptides: Oligopeptide-23 and Oligopeptide-51. They have a pronounced hyperpigmentation reducing activity, reducing the body’s melanin production.
So, in Aquasign included:
- hyaluronic acid;
- four types of peptides;
- 24 kinds of amino acids;
- 14 vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B8, B9, B12, C, E, K, I);
- 8 types of coenzymes and minerals.
The effect of each of peptides presented in the table:
Mechanism of action
Controls the process of cellular multiplication and activity of fibroblasts that influence growth factors and regenerate the skin.
Activates the production of fibroblasts, elastin, collagen and hyaluronate, improves skin tone and diminishing the manifestation of scarring.
Promotes formation of new cells, involved in cellular metabolism.
Inhibits the production of melanocytes, activates the formation of new cells, collagen and elastin, tightens pores through the oppression of the production of lipids, synthesize sebum.
Aqualin is both biorevitalization, and bioreparant, thereby providing a prolonged action and an abundance of positive effects.
Video: beautician’s Consultation
Overview of drugs and their short instructions
And Aquasign Revofil, and Aquarain BR pursue a single goal of skin rejuvenation. Each of them provides a specific set of effects.
- provides intense lifting;
- deeply moisturizes the skin;
- has an antioxidant effect;
- plumping the skin;
- tightens pores;
- normalizes the sebaceous glands;
- smoothes wrinkles;
- activates the production of collagen and elastin;
- makes the facial contour;
- reduces scars.
- eliminates pigmentation;
- reduces deep wrinkles;
- improves the complexion;
- eliminates irregularities;
- tightens pores;
- nourishes the skin with moisture;
- struggling with rosacea;
- increases tone and elasticity of the skin.
Both drugs are available in sterile syringe with a volume of 2 ml. the Specified volume allows for injection of most areas requiring correction. For injection, use the thinnest needle.
The drug is used in the following way:
- the beautician cleanses the skin;
- causes anesthetic;
- making markings under injection;
- introduces the preparation, observing the intervals between injections of 0.8-1 mm.
In fact, biorevitalization is the same as mesotherapy, or rather its variety. The term «biorevitalization» has recently appeared and is used mostly Russian cosmetologists. It can be translated as «bio rejuvenation». Abroad mainly refers to the term «mesotherapy».
Mesotherapy is the injection or non-injection procedure involving the introduction of therapeutic compounds into the middle layer of the skin.
Thus, biorevitalization is nothing like an injection mesotherapy, which is on the face, neck and other areas.
In General, mesotherapy is not only aimed at facial rejuvenation. The procedure also fights the appearance of cellulite and improves the condition of hair. According to some authors, these techniques use different drugs for biorevitalisation – only on the basis of hyaluronic acid for mesotherapy «cocktails» of various components.
It’s not quite as isolated preparations for biorevitalisation containing only hyaluronic acid, and compositions comprising besides the acid peptides and other components.
Biorevitalization can be performed on the face and other areas of skin aging. The most common «anatomical area» is the face, décolleté and hands.
Injections are carried out in other places, where the skin quickly loses elasticity and becomes flabby (inner thighs and arms, flanks, abdomen, etc.).
The technique of biorevitalization Aquasign
The procedure can be performed only by qualified professionals who have received appropriate training course. Every beautician is based on a methodology that is based on personal experience and individual needs of the client.
Standard operating procedure biorevitalisation with Aquasign includes the following steps:
- The patient laid on the couch. Beautician will prepare all the necessary disposable utensils.
- The skin is cleansed with antiseptic.
- If necessary, on the skin for half an hour to apply a local anesthetic. With anesthesia biorevitalization is comfortable and painless, but the drug acts slower.
- In a problematic area marked acupressure points for the introduction of the composition.
- Beautician prints vacuum packaging and extracts the 2-ml syringe with the drug. The syringe is screwed microglia (30-32G).
- Depending on skin condition and goals of the correction administration of the drug is carried out with the use of bolus, kangley, linear or multifunctional techniques.
- Uniform distribution of the composition is ensured by accurate dosing with intervals of 0.8-1 cm between injections.
- At the end of the procedure, the beautician puts on the patient’s face soothing mask, the remaining portions of processed anti-inflammatory agent.
- The patient receives recommendations with regards to the future of skin care and restrictions to prevent complications.
- Next appointment is in four weeks. The number of sessions determined by the physician.
The effectiveness of the procedure
According to the manufacturer, the rejuvenating effect is due to the introduction in the middle layer of the skin substances that stimulate the activity of fibroblasts. These cells produce collagen and elastin, thanks to which the skin becomes elastic and elastic.
Fibroblasts also affect the content in the skin of hyaluronic acid, which maintains normal levels of moisture.
Regardless of the age of the patient, biorevitalization gives powerful moisturizing effect of the skin. Person:
- acquires a shining appearance,
- the wrinkles disappear other imperfections (e.g., rosacea).
Visible changes come two weeks after the first session. A full course of mesotherapy is an effective protection from free radicals, aging, and aging skin.
The result – no wrinkles, enlarged pores, dryness and dullness of the skin. The effect lasts throughout the year.
Indications and contraindications
Biorevitalization Aquasign indicated for patients aged 40 years and older.
The procedure is performed after the first signs of skin aging.
It applies as long as there are significant changes in the structure of the skin.
Thus, the sooner the patient goes to the clinic, the longer he can maintain a young and well-groomed appearance of the skin.
Biorevitalization can do and face at a younger age if there are signs of premature aging, and no amount of cosmetic products do not help.
It is helpful in dull and pale complexion because it eliminates these disadvantages.
Drugs Aqualin will help, if necessary, repair the skin after plastic surgery or cosmetic laser treatments.
List of basic readings:
- the signs of aging or photoaging (wrinkles, depleted, dry, sagging of soft tissues, lowering the tone);
- wide pores;
- active work of sebaceous glands;
- the lack of collagen and elastin.
- scars and post-acne;
- recovery after aggressive treatments (chemical peels, laser resurfacing) and plastics;
- prevention of photo ageing and restore the skin after intense sun exposure;
- uneven complexion;
- dehydration of the skin.
The components included in the products, can cause allergies. In case of hypersensitivity to the active substances, the procedure is contraindicated.
To the procedure did not cause complications, you need to follow certain rules. If you have one of the following contraindications from treatment will have to be abandoned:
- hypersensitivity to the components of the composition;
- skin diseases (psoriasis, eczema, etc.);
- diseases of the hemopoietic system;
- acute inflammatory and infectious diseases;
- taking medications that thin the blood;
- pregnancy, breast-feeding (temporary contraindications).
To reduce the risk of side effects two days before the procedure, you must abstain from taking alcohol.
The duration of the course
The course is conducted on an individual scheme. First held 3-4 sessions with an interval of two weeks. During the next year are shown 2-3 support session.
When the running condition of the skin the course includes 6 mandatory procedures and 2-3 support. Directed to one and the same specialist so he already knows the specifics of the skin.
Before beginning the procedure it is important to accurately determine the drug. Beauticians recommend normal Aquasign persons aged 30-50 years. Patients older than 50 years is more appropriate Aquasign BR.
Important tips cosmetologists:
- The simultaneous use of two trains is impossible.
- The rehabilitation period lasts two or three days, during which the skin go the traces of injections. The first day you need to avoid makeup, it is impossible to conduct an intensive massage of the treated areas.
- Over the next two weeks should refrain from visiting a gym, steam baths, saunas, swimming pool and Solarium.
The opinion of doctors
Cosmetologists agree that biorevitalization Aquasign – a real breakthrough in the field of rejuvenation. This type of mesotherapy not only removes the drawbacks, but also solve the problem at the cellular level.
According to doctors, the results after injection Aquasign persist much longer than usual after biorevitalisation.
It is also noted that the negative effects after the sessions associated mainly with allergic reactions, other side effects occur very rarely.
Price correction varies over a wide range: from 9,000 to 16,000 rubles per session, and in some clinics and up.
The cost is affected by factors such as the qualification and experience of doctor, and the prestige of the clinic.
Photo: Before and after