Biorevitalization during menstruation — you can liderate before
Biorevitalization (natural recovery) is injections of special preparations, which are based on hyaluronic acid in the most natural for the human body dose. This allows it to quickly be absorbed and improve the skin condition.
Hyaluronic acid is a component of intercellular substance. She is actively involved in the nutrition of the cells, the production of elastin and collagen which are involved in the processes of hydration of the skin.
Indications and contraindications
Indications for biorevitalisation are:
- loss of skin elasticity and the appearance of wrinkles due to natural aging or bad habits;
- injury to the skin as a result of laser resurfacing, plastic surgery, chemical peels;
- the presence of skin freckles, age spots or dark circles under the eyes;
- oily skin and enlarged pores.
Despite the fact that biorevitalization is quite effective and useful, it is not recommended in the following cases:
- idiosyncrasy of the drug;
- inflammatory processes on the skin. Injection can facilitate the spread of infection;
- moles. It is impossible to injure the skin of birthmarks, because this could be the cause of their degeneration in malignant tumors;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- increased body temperature;
- malignant neoplasms;
- autoimmune diseases;
- the period of menstruation.
Video: Features of the procedure
What happens in the body during women’s days
The menstrual cycle affects the female body in General, as the changes occur not only the reproductive system but also in the endocrine responsible for the hormone production. It is led by the hypothalamus in the brain, which via the pituitary gland, gives the team the ovaries. In turn, they are responsible for production of hormones (progesterone and estrogen) that regulate the release of an egg and the activity of the uterus.
For the period of the menstrual cycle, the endometrium prepares to receive a fertilized egg. If this does not occur, hormone levels the blood falls and the body reacts menstruation.
During women’s days in the cerebral cortex there is a rapid change of processes of excitation and inhibition that leads to such a reaction of the body, such as:
- increased tendon reflexes;
- occurs increased heart rate;
- slightly increased blood pressure;
- a few degrees, body temperature rises;
- blood changes the amount of red blood cells and white blood cells. Before menstruation the level of hemoglobin is increased, and its beginning is reduced, as well as leukocytes;
- reduced platelet count that causes any swelling to stay longer than usual;
- increases the sensitivity of pain receptors;
- impaired sebaceous glands, the skin may appear a small rash (especially in the chin area);
- the immune system weakens, which allows infection to enter the body.
All of this is normal self after the end of menstruation, when a new cycle begins and the body again starts preparing for fertilization.
What can cause the biorevitalization during menstruation
Following the instructions, a cosmetologist cannot perform the procedure biorevitalisation during menstruation as this might lead to the following complications:
- because in this period the sensitivity of pain receptors is increased, treatment can be very painful, a woman will be difficult to tolerate;
- after carrying out the swelling will fade much longer than usual;
- in place of injections can develop hematomas and bruises, from which it will be difficult to get rid of;
- in the place of injection may be developing an infection, which lowered the immune system can’t cope;
Therefore, should definitely agree on a timetable for the procedures. Also, do not make biorevitalisation before menstruation, because during the preparation of the body to menstruation, the number of side effects may increase.
And when you
The optimal period for biorevitalisation comes from the second half of the menstrual cycle, namely, the fourteenth day.
At this time the sensitivity is reduced, and the procedure will not seem so painful. Also during this period, under the influence of hormones svorachivanie the blood increases, therefore, more likely that after the procedure will not remain bruises and seals.
In the second half of the menstrual cycle, side effects after revitalization are shown much less often, than other days of the cycle.
After conducting biorevitalisation may experience the following side effects:
- the formation of seals at the site of injections, which disappear within a few hours or days;
- pallor of the skin;
- a small swelling;
- pain at the site of injections;
- allergic reactions.
In order to avoid complications after the biorevitalization need to adhere to the following rules:
- after the procedure for two or three days should not touch hands to the skin, in which were introduced hyaluronic acid;
- within two weeks after the procedure should not visit baths, saunas, tanning salons or beaches;
- for two weeks after biorevitalization, it is recommended to refrain from using cosmetics, including decorative;
- at this time, it is necessary to limit physical activity and to abandon plastic surgery;
- you need to remember that in place of the injections may form bruises, which can go more than one day, therefore, biorevitalization is best done during a vacation;
- women, before turning to the beautician for the biorevitalization, you should pay attention to the calendar, which is marked critical days. The procedure can be performed in mid-cycle;
- in order to ensure that the procedure is carried out by a qualified technician should pay attention to the presence of the certificates;
- before use it is necessary to clarify who produce it, and be asked to provide a certificate of quality on this preparation. If it is not available, the procedure should be abandoned;
- before opening the vial or ampoule, you should pay attention to the integrity of the packaging. The bottle should be closed tightly. If found in violation, should be asked to replace it or to abandon the Protocol at this institution;
- special attention should be paid to the shelf life of the drug. Date before which should be used the drug, must necessarily be present on the vial or ampoule;
- for the biorevitalization is not necessary to go into the first medical center. You should ask around or look up reviews online and only then make the decision.
Despite the fact that injections are well tolerated by the body and must comply with all recommendations of the doctor performing the procedure, in order to avoid side effects and complications.
Photo: Before and after