Biorevitalization during pregnancy — at the time, is it possible to do in the early stages
What it is
Biorevitalization is a failed cosmetic procedure that aims to rejuvenate the skin and eliminate its various defects by entering the drugs into the skin.
After being hit in the soft tissue, the drugs begin to start the process of regeneration and restoration of skin, and begins rejuvenating effect.
There are two separate biorevitalisation:
- injection (done with needle),
- without injecting (medications fall under the skin of the patient by exposure to special devices).
Let us consider in more detail whether to perform this cosmetic procedure in the period of carrying a child and whether it is dangerous actually.
Is it possible to do this procedure
Based on the instructions for use, all preparations for injection that are used for biorevitalisation, is contraindicated in pregnant women.
The reason is that the manufacturer cannot guarantee the safety effect of the active substances of medicines for normal development of the fetus.
Moreover I must say that stabbing the preparations for biorevitalisation when pregnancy is most dangerous in early pregnancy (first trimester), because in this period laid the foundations of the nervous, cardiovascular and circulatory systems of the baby.
Any violations or foreign negative influence in the mother’s body can give rise to the emergence of different kinds of pathologies at future child.
Itself biorevitalization is not vital or necessary medical procedure because its implementation can be postponed for some time, namely, at least a few months after birth.
As for non-injection methods of rejuvenation, it is less harmful and dangerous. Allowed only in the period of carrying a child, but only with stable pregnancy and the absence of women of any other contraindications.
Indications for biorevitalisation are:
- The first signs of aging.
- The presence of pigmentation on the skin.
- Fine facial wrinkles.
- Excessive dryness and sagging skin.
- Peeling of the skin.
- Increased oiliness of the skin.
- The presence of scars and scars.
- Loss of firmness and elasticity of the skin.
- Darkening of the skin and its dull (grayish) color.
- Spider veins on the skin.
Video: the recommendations of a cosmetologist
The effect of administered drugs
Most often used for biorevitalisation such drugs:
- Medication group Ial systems. They are considered the «gold standard» and help to solve almost any problem and defects of the skin. They can be used to get rid of wrinkles, pigmentation, rosacea and many disadvantages.
- Skin is a drug containing hyaluronic acid. He has a pronounced rejuvenating effect.
- Rastilin is a tool that is aimed at restoring and regenerating the skin.
Getting into the skin of the above drugs have such an impact on a pregnant woman and her body:
- Speed up the metabolism.
- Stimulate activity at the cellular level.
- Slow the aging process.
- Protect the epidermis from moisture loss and negative environmental influences.
- Eliminate various defects of the skin.
What is the reason for such a strict ban
Many women agree to biorevitalization during pregnancy, not even knowing how much this procedure may damage their unborn baby.
Gynecologists, therapists and other doctors strictly forbid to do this procedure in the period of carrying a child for the following reasons:
- During the procedure, the woman in any case will experience pain and discomfort. This will cause her anxiety and negative emotions, which, as we know, will be transmitted to the fetus.
- If you experience negative complications (infection, Signoria, severe swelling, allergies, etc.), the woman has to take many medications that strongly contraindicated in pregnancy.
- In the period of carrying a child in a woman’s body there is a complete restructuring of the hormonal system, so changing the condition of the skin is completely normal.
For this reason, you cannot enter under the skin of the medicines in a period, otherwise known as leather «react» on them after birth when all systems return to normal.
- During pregnancy a woman’s body is more vulnerable, because lowered immunity. For this reason, the expectant mother is more prone to ingress of bacteria and development of inflammation of the skin.
- Biorevitalization during pregnancy can cause swelling of the soft tissues, as in this state a woman is more prone to them (the body for purely physiological reasons begins to accumulate fluid).
- There are no exact data on the safety effects of hyaluronic acid on the fetus. It can be really dangerous for fetal growth and development of the child.
- This procedure during pregnancy can lead to blood clotting and profuse hemorrhage.
How to care for the person
Experts advise to adhere to these recommendations for care of the face in pregnancy:
- Each day wash with warm water and decoction of chamomile. It will prevent the emergence of inflammation.
- Apply the mask on the face, composed of natural ingredients (egg yolks, honey, cream, cucumbers).
- Be sure to clean the skin with homemade scrubs (they can be made from ground oatmeal and cream).
- To moisturize the skin. It is recommended to use natural oils (olive, peach, almond, etc.).
Pregnancy is the period in which it is best to go for natural and natural ingredients to care for skin.
It is important to know that in this condition the skin becomes very sensitive and susceptible to even small stimuli.
So it is in every way to protect her from them. To do this you should avoid direct sunlight, corrosive chemicals and even air dry on the face.
Photo: Before and after