Biorevitalization hair — what it is, reviews, for
Biorevitalization hair is an effective procedure, which involves injection of a hyaluronic acid and a vitamin cocktail into the deeper layers of the scalp. This allows you to restore its amino acid composition and to cope with major problems.
What problems it solves
Biorevitalization of the hair is the injection of hyaluronic acid and a cocktail, consisting of additional ingredients into the deeper layers of the epidermis of the head. To do this, use a special thin needle.
Natural substance that has non-animal origin and survives well helps to achieve a positive result. It is stored for a long time – at least 2 months.
As a rule, it is enough just one session to obtain a positive effect. After a couple months the procedure should be repeated.
It is important to note that this technique has a cumulative effect. Due to this the hair will look better.
To biorevitalisation hair should resort to those people who are unhappy with their condition. The procedure is generally prescribed for those with dull and lifeless hair that has lost volume, not grow and whipped.
Regular biorevitalization hair has the following indications:
- Mature age – in this case, people have seen natural aging of the scalp;
- the imbalance of hormones in the body;
- the lack of protein components and vitamins;
- permanent staining;
- frequent thermal effects – the need for systematic use of ploek, irons and other devices.
If you do biorevitalization every 2 months, will be able to maintain the condition of the hair is normal. The fact that the injection into the scalp helps to activate metabolic processes, restore cellular activity of hair follicles, replenish the scalp with vitamins, peptides and moisture.
The combination of hyaluronic acid with other beneficial ingredients improves hair structure.
This manages to achieve the following results:
- activation of the growth process;
- the increase in the volume of curls;
- make the hair is rich color, Shine and vitality;
- reducing breakage, restoring the structure, increase the elasticity of the strands.
In addition, biorevitalization hair helps to revitalize the scalp. It helps to eliminate dryness and helps to cope with dandruff. Women who have done this procedure argue that it activates the processes of growth, and gives hair Shine and volume.
Why appear these defects
Problems with hair are a very common phenomenon that can have many reasons.
The main provoking factors need to include the following:
- A deficiency of vitamins and minerals. In most cases, the loss of strands is seasonal. Most often it occurs in autumn and spring. This problem is caused by a lack of nutrients at this time of year.
- Stress, depression. Any experiences have negative effects on the hair structure. A similar effect of surgery and other factors.
- Violations in the diet. Aggressive dieting quite often adversely affect the appearance and condition of the curls. This is due to insufficient intake of nutrients in the body.
- Hormonal disturbances. Typically, the change in the balance of hormones occurs in adolescence, during pregnancy and lactation, menopause. That is why many are actively losing hair.
Video: expert Advice
How to spend biorevitalisation hair
If there are indications for biorevitalisation of the scalp, is required to be a thorough preparation for this procedure. Due to the detailed medical examination will be able to identify possible contraindications and thus reduce the risk of side effects and complications to a minimum.
Go directly to the beginning of the procedure is possible only if the absolute readiness of the organism to its conduct.
Biorevitalization, which is for hair, includes some consecutive stages:
- For a start, is microcurrent therapy to the scalp. Before performing the injection of hyaluronic acid is recommended to perform at least 1-2 of these sessions. This will ensure a more complete absorption of the active ingredient and significantly improve circulation in this area.
- After that for several sessions is the intradermal injection of a solution of unstabilized hyaluronic acid. To do this, the doctor may use a special syringe, the injector or the dermaroller.
The specific technique is chosen by the beautician depending on the problems and preferences of the patient.
- Within a few days after a course of such treatment are advised to avoid direct sun exposure better. Also should refuse from visiting saunas and baths.
Specific number of treatments, the drug choice, and other features of the biorevitalization need to be determined by the beautician. The specialist takes into account the nature of the problems and anticipated effects.
Like any other injectable cosmetic procedures, biorevitalization of the scalp has a very significant contraindications.
These include the following:
- the presence of autoimmune disease;
- diseases associated with the violation of the process of blood clotting;
- the period of menstruation;
- the aggravation of infectious diseases;
- oncological pathology;
- the need to use antimicrobial drugs;
- the use of anticoagulants;
- the tendency to keloids and hypertrophic scars;
- the presence of HIV infection and other immunodeficiency States.
It is important to note that biorevitalization of the scalp can cause unwanted health effects.
The main side effects include the following:
- education cuts and bruises in the treated area;
- the appearance of small seals;
- itching and excessive dryness of the scalp.
These symptoms may be present for several days after the procedure. Subsequently, they disappear. In any case, such symptoms should be the reason for obtaining medical advice.
How to properly care after the procedure
To prevent undesirable side effects and to ensure more sustainable results, you need to comply with all medical recommendations. So, after biorevitalization hairy part of the scalp there are certain restrictions.
These include the following:
- not worth it in a few days to do the head massage;
- for 1-2 days you need to abandon washing your hair;
- 10-14 days is not recommended to expose the head impact is too high or conversely too low temperatures;
- for 2 weeks, you should refrain from visiting saunas, Solarium, sauna;
- for several days is contraindicated aggressive effect on the scalp and hair include perms, coloring and other treatments.
Specific recommendations regarding restrictions and rules for hair care to give specialist.
Is it possible to cure the prolapse by this method
To achieve maximum effect, it is important to establish and resolve the cause of hair loss.
Biorevitalization hairy part of the scalp promotes:
- improvement of metabolic processes
- saturation of this zone, nutrients,
- activate blood circulation.
Through this it is possible to stimulate the growth and stop the hair loss. In addition, the biorevitalization helps to make the curls stronger, more voluminous and thick.
The average cost
The price of this procedure depends on the used preparation, the skill of the doctor, the pricing policy of the clinic.
The average holding 1 session of mesotherapy will cost 1,500-3,000 rubles.
This procedure will take 1.5-2 hours. The result from it are usually continued for at least 3-6 weeks.
Biorevitalization hairy part of the scalp is an effective procedure that helps in the short term to improve the condition of curls.
To obtain good results, it is important to turn to a trusted beautician that is well qualified. To minimize the risk of side effects will help a thorough preparation for the procedure.
Photo: Before and after