Biorevitalization in home — camera, laser, and facial hair
What it is
Biorevitalization is one of the cosmetic procedures in anti-aging and skin defects. This procedure involves applying to the skin of various therapeutic drugs, including hyaluronic acid, which contribute to the regeneration of the epidermis.
There are two types of mesotherapy:
- laser (non-injection),
- classic (injection).
Consider in more detail what kind of Protocol you can do at home and what you need to know.
What is needed
Classic biorevitalization is required for:
- Improve the overall condition of the skin and saturate it with useful substances.
- Restore tone and elasticity of the skin, which diminish in the aging process.
- Prevention of the formation of the first wrinkles and reduce existing wrinkles on the skin.
- Align the complexion.
- Restore normal moisture levels in the skin cells.
- Improve the metabolism.
- Improving blood circulation.
- Remove minor skin imperfections.
Is it worth to do yourself
Today is gaining increasing popularity biorevitalization, which is conducted in house. It is important to understand that the home does not need to enter self-injection, as this is simply not necessary, and injections to make can be extremely dangerous.
Rejuvenation of the house is done with special machines that help to penetrate hyaluronic acid into the skin without using needles.
To do this procedure yourself or not should be decided by each person himself. Studies show that biorevitalization has house gives good results, but only if it is done correctly, without breaking the rules of sterility and technology of the methodology.
Many people are hesitant to biorevitalization of the house, because I believe that it is very difficult. It is actually not so bad, as even untrained people can handle a simple rules of this cosmetic procedure.
More than that, home rejuvenation will be more secure than the cabin because it does not provide for the introduction of injections and therefore carries the risk of infection.
Indications for biorevitalization in the home are:
- The first signs of aging on the skin.
- Tired and gray complexion.
- Severe pigmentation on the skin.
- Dryness and dehydration of the skin.
- The excessive oiliness of the skin.
- Enlarged pores.
- Visible spider veins on the skin.
- Postoperative scars and scars.
- Loss of firmness and elasticity.
- Stretch marks that appear after pregnancy or drastic weight changes.
- Violation of the integrity of the skin after the recent peels and other cosmetic procedures.
- The appearance of dull looking skin after the winter or after sunbathing in the sun in hot countries.
So as not to cause unwanted side effects, before the procedure it is important to familiarize yourself with the contraindications.
The main contraindications for biorevitalisation of the house are:
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding.
- A lowered immunity.
- Inflammatory processes in the body.
- Oncologic pathology.
- Period after recently suffering a stroke or heart attack.
- Acute respiratory or bacterial diseases.
- Fungal or viral skin lesions in the site of the procedure.
- Idiosyncrasy of the person to the medication (allergic to them).
- The human tendency to scarring.
- The presence of chronic diseases in acute phase.
- Taking anticoagulants.
- The presence of open wounds at the place of the procedure.
- Period after recently migrated surgical interventions.
Necessary drugs and devices
The most effective drug for home biorevitalisation hyaluronic acid is considered. She belongs to the medical drugs and has a pronounced rejuvenating effect (elimination of wrinkles, nourish the skin, improve the complexion, increase the elasticity of the skin, etc.).
Despite the fact that hyaluronic acid in the form of the solution can be by anyone person, to put it better still, a qualified beautician.
As for home biorevitalisation, you can use vitamin complexes, hyaluronic acid in the form of a gel, moisturizer and lotions.
Is it possible to use a laser
Laser biorevitalization no injection belongs to the methods of rejuvenation. It provides a uniform distribution of hyaluronic acid and other substances on the skin surface with infrared radiation.
The laser procedure requires a special apparatus, without which it simply impossible to hold a session.
Unfortunately, despite the simplicity and safety of this technique, you can do it at home not recommended. It justifies this by saying that the beautician will have to ensure that the laser will evenly distribute the drug on the skin.
To make such a man simply can not. Moreover, in case of violation of technology of laser biorevitalisation, you can easily make yourself a burn on the skin.
Video: expert Advice
The types of orientation
Biorevitalization has two kinds of focus:
- Preventive. Its action is aimed at preventing the appearance of wrinkles and first signs of skin aging. It is recommended to carry out women and men, beginning at about thirty years of age.
This technique will maintain a stable condition of the skin and the moisture in it, avoiding the loss of firmness and elasticity (usually it is because of this and the first mimic wrinkles).
The frequency of preventive treatment — 1 session every two weeks. This will be enough to maintain a healthy skin tone.
- Biorevitalization treatment is aimed at eliminating existing imperfections and reduce wrinkles. It can be carried out since twenty years of age. The duration of treatment depends on the complexity of the defect and its neglect.
After full treatment the skin restored, hydrated, gets rid of most wrinkles.
An overview of the apparatus
Preparations for biorevitalization have an effect, which is based on the non-injection pulsed phonophoresis. Due to this, drugs can get into the skin with microcurrents.
In addition to the main action, these devices can also be divided into several groups, each of which has its own principle:
- devices with lasers;
- apparatus with radio frequency waves;
- devices with micro-current;
- devices with radio frequency waves;
- vacuum machines.
For home biorevitalisation, you can use these devices:
- Heston Iris 708. It will improve skin tone and smooth fine wrinkles. Also because it helps to rid the skin from the fat and smooth the skin.
This device has three mode. When used regularly, can improve blood circulation and saturate the skin cells with oxygen.
- Heston Spa 777 is the device that gives the opportunity to stimulate the regeneration of skin cells. It also improves the permeability of cell membranes that contributes to a better penetration of hyaluronic acid and other drugs.
- Heston mezolit 9900 is a machine that is very convenient to use at home. Thanks to its radio frequency waves to improve metabolism in the tissues of the skin and restore the elasticity of the skin.
- E-polation mini has electric pulses of different power, thereby increasing the penetration of medicinal cocktails into the skin.
Overview of drugs
Most often for home biorevitalisation used such drugs:
- Ial systems (Italy). It includes hyaluronic acid in a concentration of 18 mg per 1 g. because Of its high density, this drug can leave small traces of the application.
- Skin R – this is a fairly new drug that has a pronounced rejuvenating effect. Moreover, this drug is so effective that beauticians compare its effect with the result from the plastic facelift.
- Restylane is a drug that has the unique ability to retain moisture in the skin. This makes it possible to achieve the reduction of wrinkles and rejuvenation of the skin.
For home biorevitalisation better to use drugs in the form of a gel or cream. They will be absorbed into the skin and begin to «work» faster.
The technique of biorevitalization at home
Biorevitalization of the house can do in almost any problematic area of the body. Usually adjust the face, neckline, neck and area of hair growth on the head.
The General technique of carrying out of the Protocol provides that:
- First you need to clean the skin from dirt and process it with an antiseptic solution.
- Next is to prepare the drug to be applied. Its temperature should be room.
- After that the skin should be applied the drug in the form of gel and evenly spread it on the skin.
- After you do this, place the device on the gel and start to drive on the skin.
- The duration of the procedure takes ten to fifteen minutes.
- At the end of the procedure carefully to remove any residue and to lubricate the face moisturizer.
Handling different parts of the body has its own characteristics. Let’s consider them in more detail.
Biorevitalization of the face in the home involves coating him gel with hyaluronic acid. After this you need to start to act on it device. This technique will restore moisture balance and eliminate small wrinkles.
It should know that this method its effect will be slightly lower than conventional injection biorevitalization.
In the rejuvenation of neck and décolleté is important to remember that the skin in these places is very sensitive, so it is easier to damage.
Because of this, you should be extremely careful when laser exposure to the skin.
In addition, the duration of the session in the rejuvenation of the neck should be slightly less than when exposed to the face.
Biorevitalization hair at home is aimed at restoring the structure of hair, eliminating breakage and the enrichment of vitamins. It can help you to achieve getting rid of fat and add density to hair.
When you run this procedure on the area of hair growth apply a medicinal gel and begin to work on his device. Duration of treatment is from fifteen to twenty minutes.
Duration and course
Traditionally, the treatment method of mesotherapy without injections is 6 to 10 sessions that need to be carried out once a week. After the treatment you can do support sessions every three weeks.
After biorevitalisation can be such side effects:
- Itching and burning on the skin (Allergy)
- Swelling of the skin.
- Redness of the skin.
- The appearance of spots on the skin.
- Signs of burns.
Peculiarities of rehabilitation
In order to restore your skin after mesotherapy, you should follow these recommendations of a cosmetologist:
- In the first three days after the procedure not to massage the skin and apply her makeup.
- Not to apply to the skin the cosmetic products that can cause irritation.
- During treatment it is impossible to visit bath, sauna, Solarium and swimming pool.
- During treatment, you cannot sunbathe in the sun and expose your skin to direct sunlight.
- Applied to the skin special moisturizer.
- Avoid touching the skin on the face (if the procedure was performed on it).
- A few days later you can apply a mask of wrinkles, which are made up of natural ingredients.
Biorevitalization at home has its pros and cons. One thing is important: before its implementation need to carefully read the technique of the procedure and its possible negative consequences.
Photo: Before and after