Biorevitalization lip — gialuronovu acid, zoom, how to remove redness after laser
Even well-groomed skin gradually loses its elasticity with age, it increasingly evident facial wrinkles, enlarged pores. Signs of aging are reflected on the lips. They lose their shape, their color becomes dull, symptoms of dehydration and dryness, are increasingly microcracks are formed.
For as long as possible to prolong the youthfulness of the skin, there is a procedure called biorevitalization (delivery to deep tissues of the skin of special preparations), which is considered the most effective method of prevention of aging.
The main advantages of this method are versatility and safety. It can be used for:
- correction of the face and neck,
- local parts of the body
- to restore a beautiful and healthy appearance of the lips,
- shape correction and giving to meet the shortfall.
Why do I need to do
Already by 30-35 years in the dermis – the subcutaneous layer under the epidermis, produces less hyaluronic acid. But this substance plays a huge role in metabolic processes of the skin, involved in the synthesis of collagen and elastin, which are responsible for elasticity of the skin.
Hyaluronic acid is also reduces the speed of digestion enzymes. Furthermore, its molecules are able to hold a large amount of water in the cells, resulting in sufficient moisture of the skin.
But sooner or later, even full natural lips lose their shape, symmetry disappears, the drooping corners.
Biorevitalization allows to deliver a special preparation of hyaluronic acid exactly at the necessary layers of the skin where the substance is evenly distributed and will immediately begin to take an active part in chemical processes.
In the result, the lips will acquire the desired volume, healthy, shade, align their contour, smoothes wrinkled surface, restores moisture balance. Patients note that the rejuvenating effect is noticeable after the first session of biorevitalization of the lips. But in order to consolidate it may take from 1 to 3 treatments.
Indications and contraindications
Biorevitalization of the lips used for:
- prevention of skin aging;
- getting rid of shallow wrinkles on lips and around them;
- return elasticity;
- lifting drooping corners;
- correction of the proportions of the upper and lower lips;
- correction of asymmetry;
- healing of cracks;
- getting rid of dry skin, peeling;
- alignment circuit;
- provide extra volume;
- improve skin color.
The treatments there are contraindications:
- the age of 18 (discussed individually);
- pregnancy and breast-feeding;
- increased body temperature;
- uncontrolled epilepsy;
- acute herpes infection, violation of the integrity of the skin of the lips;
- individual hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid;
- exacerbation of chronic and autoimmune diseases;
- pathology blood clotting;
- the presence of moles at the injection site;
- the tendency to form keloids.
Types of cheeks lips
There are two ways of drug administration — a special gel or filler:
- with the help of injections is painful, but more effective method due to the fact that nutrients are delivered into the deeper layers of the skin;
- non-invasive – the skin absorption of the therapeutic agent occurs under the influence of low-frequency laser radiation generated by a special apparatus.
Lip biorevitalization with hyaluronic acid is injected with a very fine needle. Sometimes the master uses the cannula – small diameter tube for the introduction of the drug into the tissue.
Part of the filer may enter the stabilized and non-stabilized hyaluronic acid.
To adjust the circuit, make intradermal injections and to increase the volume under the dry mucous membrane of the lips.
Algorithm of actions of the doctor the following:
- At the initial consultation, the doctor conducts the examination, exclude contraindications. Determines the type of correction, taking into account the wishes of the client, selected the drug and the specified method. The patient should sign the Protocol consent for the procedure.
- The skin is cleansed, followed by the area of the red border and lips overlaps with anesthetic cream, covered with foil. After an hour the excess funds are removed and the surface of the lip treated with an antiseptic (Chlorhexidine).
- Injections can be carried out along the contour of the lips at the same distance in the symmetric region (if there is no asymmetry), in equal proportions, and in the boundary zone of wet and dry mucosa.
- Lip volume is filled by multiple point injections.
- The corners of the lift by injection in this area in a bigger dosage in the area of the area of the upper lip.
- In conclusion, the expert re-disinfects the skin, if necessary, conducts a light sculpting massage to evenly distributed in the tissues. To reduce the risk of edema and hematoma formation ice.
The whole procedure takes less than half an hour.
Laser biorevitalization of the lips is also done in stages:
- The skin is cleansed.
- After that on the lips is exposed to the laser is included in the pulses. This enables to loosen the tissue and access to transport channels.
- Then the doctor applies to the surface of the skin a special gel with hyaluronic acid and affects the skin by infrared laser radiation.
- Thanks to a powerful heat beam, the drug is uniformly and deeply enough absorbed. At the same time, lifting effect – skin is lifted, firmer.
The procedure lasts 30-40 minutes.
Video: explanation of a cosmetologist
Is it possible to enlarge lips by this method
Lip augmentation remains a popular procedure, especially among young girls. This is not surprising, because the most beautiful women in the world proudly display screens and magazine covers plump. For several years large volume is considered a sign of sexuality, attracts the attention of men.
For those who want to look modern, but at the same time does not want irreversible changes of appearance, the ideal method of lip augmentation using bio-revitalisation.
The advantage of an administered drug compared to silicone fillers and Botox that gradually its concentration in the dermis decreases, and then altogether dissolves.
Therefore, even if the end result is disappointing, don’t worry. After a few months, max a year of the lip will return to its previous form. Hyaluronic acid rarely causes allergic reactions, but under the skin is distributed evenly.
However, one session can not significantly increase the fullness of the lips. You will need several treatments at intervals of 1-3 weeks.
To minimize the risk of side effects helps careful selection of clinics and specialists for the procedure.
His skillful action depends also the end result – achieving balanced proportions, harmonious combination of facial features. The huge lips on a tiny face will not look attractive and even comical.
Negative reactions may occur in the form of:
- pain in places punctures;
- minor hematomas;
- small hemorrhages;
- small pimples;
- of infection and inflammation.
After the injection biorevitalisation under the skin, you can find small papules, which accumulates the drug. Do not worry, because it is a natural reaction to intervene. Usually all takes place in 3-4 days. But if papules are not resolved within one month, it is a chance to seek help to the doctor.
The redness goes away for half an hour, bleeding disappear in 4-5 days.
Care after the procedure
After biorevitalisation lips need special care:
- 3-4 days not to touch the treated area, rubbing, pressing, massaging, kissing;
- day do not eat or drink too hot or cold, to avoid temperature gradients;
- it is forbidden to take alcoholic beverages until full recovery;
- it is advisable to stop Smoking;
- to 3 weeks should not visit the beach, Solarium, sauna and other places with high humidity and temperature;
- before going outdoors, the skin should be lubricated with sunscreen;
- 2 weeks can cause lips cosmetics;
- avoid intense exercise;
- when using a moisturizer for the face, ensure that it does not fall on the lips and skin around them.
How to remove redness
To remove the redness will help the ice is applied immediately after the procedure, and as needed at home. Additionally, this will reduce the swelling. Rapid healing contribute to the antiseptic and anti-inflammatory drugs (for example, Traumeel s), which assigns a doctor.
Experts strongly advise to prepare for the procedure:
- to choose a trusted clinic to see real patient testimonials, documents confirming the qualification of a cosmetologist;
- for two weeks it is necessary to refuse alcohol, anti-inflammatory and antipyretics, to restrict Smoking;
- at the first consultation tell the doctor about the presence of chronic diseases, allergies, taking any medications recently;
- check expiration dates of drug used, ask to open the vial in his presence.
During the rehabilitation period in the event of the slightest doubt about the success of the healing (increased pain, swelling, signs of infection, rash) should seek medical attention.
The average cost
Price injection biorevitalisation gel with hyaluronic acid, aimed at natural modeling of the lips varies from 6 thousand to 15 thousand rubles. For the correction of contour and volume you will have to pay about 15 thousand, and in some clinics all 20 thousand Elimination of deep wrinkles will cost at least 16 thousand
And the average cost of laser biorevitalisation lip is in the range of 8 to 13 thousand rubles per session.
Biorevitalization of the lips is the most effective way to prevent aging of the skin, changes in contours and provide extra volume. Performed by an experienced technician, it almost does not cause side reactions and allows to achieve long-term desired result.
Photo: Before and after