Biorevitalization of the face — what, skin, gialuronovu acid, price, laser, care
Biorevitalization of the face is a cosmetic procedure that aims to eliminate age-related skin changes. With its help it is possible to restore the elasticity of the dermis, to cope with the wrinkles and prevent their formation. Just a couple of sessions allows you to make the skin more youthful and protect it from external aging factors.
Biorevitalization of the face is considered to be an effective method of replenishment of hyaluronic acid in the cells of the dermis. This ingredient is included in many tissues of the body, and the skin is no exception.
As aging the amount of hyaluronic acid in the cells decreases, which leads to degenerative processes.
Visually, it appears that the skin loses its elasticity, becomes dry, it appears folds and wrinkles.
Local replenishment of the deficiency of hyaluronic acid using the procedure of mesotherapy stimulates the recovery processes and the emergence of new cells, which promotes rejuvenation of the skin.
During the session, the doctor performs local microinjection of drugs containing hyaluronic acid.
Most often, the injections are doing in those areas most prone to aging. These include:
- the area around the lips and eyes,
- frontal area
- the bridge of the nose,
- the nasolabial folds.
Thanks to the replenishment of hyaluronic acid fails to stimulate the natural processes that stimulate protein synthesis in tissues – collagen and elastin. This allows you to increase the firmness, strength and elasticity of the dermis. As a result, she becomes more alive, takes on a beautiful color and smooth surface.
Thus, this procedure is an effective method of preventing aging.
Beauticians recommend to do biorevitalisation all women over the age of 30. This allows you to maintain the skin in excellent condition.
In addition, this procedure is mandatory after the deep peels or skin resurfacing.
This procedure is indicated in these situations:
- Increased dryness of the dermis.
- Premature aging of the skin associated with exposure to toxic substances. It might be Smoking or the use of hard drugs.
- Photoaging of the skin. Under this term is understood the appearance of age-related changes due to ultraviolet radiation. Also, this category includes hyperpigmentation.
- Decrease skin turgor, associated with other factors. These include stress, chronic illness, severe weight loss, etc.
- Prevention of skin changes.
- Preparation for the chemical peeling, plastic surgery or laser resurfacing of the dermis. Also biorevitalization can perform to restore skin after these procedures.
Before the session be sure to obtain expert advice. This will help prevent the appearance of undesirable side effects.
Biorevitalization has some contraindications:
- individual intolerance of the active component of the drug;
- the presence of inflammation, dermatitis, acne;
- oncological diseases;
- the aggravation of infectious diseases;
- heavy chronic diseases – which include heart failure, diabetes, problems with blood clotting;
- herpes infection;
- autoimmune disorders;
- the need to use drugs to thin the blood.
In addition, it is important to note that laser biorevitalization is not allowed to perform in the area of the eyelids and thyroid.
Video: beautician’s Consultation
The types of biorevitalization of the skin
There are several varieties of this procedure, each of which is characterized by certain features.
During a session, the doctor makes a course of subcutaneous injections, through which gialuronat gets into the inner layers of the skin. To perform this kind of mesotherapy can be applied in various formulations. However, they are all made of hyaluronate, which is of non-animal origin.
Some categories of drugs include additional ingredients – vitamins, amino acids and other nutrients.
The choice of specific drug regimens is a doctor.
It depends on the patient’s age, skin condition and other features.
Usually the session takes no more than 1 hour. Before the procedure, you should carefully clean the face and cover it with a special cream, which contains anesthetic. This eliminates pain from injections.
To perform the injections use a special syringe or injector, which provides uniform distribution of the drug.
After the procedure formed papules and slight swelling. However, after a few days they completely disappear.
To assess the full effect of biorevitalisation, then you should wait 2-4 weeks after completion of therapy.
Many patients experience discomfort in the process of performing the injection procedure. In such cases, a laser biorevitalization of the face.
Its essence lies in the introduction of the active component of the drug through laeroporto. Under the influence of laser beams it is possible to achieve heating of the skin, which provides excellent penetration of hyaluronate in the deeper layers.
This procedure does not cause discomfort, it does not provoke the formation of edema or papules. Nevertheless, it allows to achieve the same results as the injection biorevitalization.
Treatment is a course that involves 5-7 sessions. The duration of each procedure does not exceed 30 minutes. Between sessions doing intervals of not more than 1 week. To achieve a sustainable effect, a preventative procedure is carried out 1 time per month.
At first, the doctor performs superficial peels. This manages to get rid of dead skin particles epithelium. Then the face is treated with a special gel that quickly gets to the upper layers of the dermis. To achieve its penetration into deeper layers of the used laser radiation. This manages to get the maximum effect.
After the procedure the face should be lubricated moisturizing cream, then it is possible to lead a normal lifestyle.
The only requirement after laser biorevitalisation is drinking 2-3 liters of water every day.
This substance is a natural component of the epithelium of man. It is responsible for the production of elastin and collagen, retains moisture in the skin, provides its youth and elasticity.
After 30 years, the natural production of hyaluronic acid in the body slows down. As a result, the first signs of aging – thinning, wrinkles, skin dehydration. Many women suffer from increased dryness and swelling of the epithelium.
To prolong youth and to preserve the freshness of the skin in 28-30 years to do biorevitalisation hyaluronic acid.
Photo: Before and after
Browse used medications
Many well-known cosmetic brands produce drugs that are used for biorevitalization. The main component of any drug is hyaluronic acid. While anti-aging cocktails often contain additional ingredients that provide additional effect.
So, the most effective medications include:
- Ial-System. Part of this means there is hyaluronic acid in its purest form. Under its influence begin the process of recovery. This drug is used for rejuvenation of the epithelium, flattening its surface after a dermatitis or acne.
- Princess Rich. This cocktail includes hyaluronic acid and glycerin. Through its application aktiviziruyutsya metabolism in the deeper layers of the epidermis. Even pierced the skin becomes fresh and smooth.
- Teosyal Мesoexpert. This product contains vitamins and minerals. It should be used for those girls who used to spend much time in the sun or in the Solarium.
Also, the drug is perfect for patients whose skin has lost its freshness after illness or stress. The medicine contains lidocaine which makes the procedure of mesotherapy is painless.
- This is a group of tools that can be used for different skin areas. Through their use possible in a short time to bring back dermis elasticity.
Additional substance drugs is oligosahara, which stimulates the synthesis of hyaluronic acid. After this restoration of the skin happens very quickly.
- This group includes drugs for various parts of the body – the face, eyelids, lips.
- Juvederm Hydrate. In addition to hyaluronic acid, this formula includes a special ingredient – mannitol. With it is possible to slow down the decay of the active ingredient after penetration into the deeper layers of the dermis. In addition, the drug effectively cope with chronic inflammation.
If strictly to adhere to techniques treatments and use only quality drugs, side effects are short-lived, and virtually no complications arise.
Adverse effects include swelling of the eyelids, the appearance of hematomas, often are, a little soreness in the area of the injection.
Complications of mesotherapy may include the following:
- inflammatory processes in the area of administration of the drug;
- the impressive appearance of hematomas;
- bleeding from the area of injection;
- the emergence of infiltrates under the skin or within the epidermis;
- penetration of the infection.
Care rules face after the procedure
To avoid the negative effects after the procedure, you need to provide the skin proper care.
To do this you must follow these rules:
- To apply makeup is allowed not earlier than in 6 hours after the procedure.
- To protect your skin from the negative effects of external factors, it is recommended to use cosmetics with UV filter.
- If in the field punctures appear minor bruising, you should use a special cream or ointment.
It is not necessary to visit the sauna, Solarium or gym. This restriction is valid for 2 weeks.
- It is very important to increase the consumption of clean water. The daily volume should be 2-2,5 liters.
- You must protect the skin from exposure to the cold.
- 2 weeks should abandon the laser or chemical peel.
Can I sunbathe and when
Immediately after the procedure biorevitalisation avoid contact with the skin to direct sunlight. In this period you should use cosmetic products that have UV filters.
Tanning is allowed only 2 weeks after the procedure.
How often you need to do
If the skin is healthy, the patient performed a shortened prophylactic course of biorevitalization.
Do procedures need 1 every 3-4 weeks. It is recommended to perform 1-2 sessions.
In the presence of skin problems is to do 3 session 1 every 3-4 weeks. The effect of this treatment can last from 6 weeks to six months. If this laser procedure provides more consistent results.
The interval between courses of mesotherapy can be different – from 3 months to 1 year. It depends on the condition of the skin. The worse her health is, the more often you need to treat. This will delay the appearance of aging.
The price of mesotherapy depends on many factors – the policy of the clinic, method, procedure, drugs used. The cost of laser treatment starts from 3000 rubles.
The minimum price of injectable treatments is 5500 rubles.
Biorevitalization of the face is an effective procedure that helps to improve skin condition and delay the signs of aging. It is very important to find a qualified beautician, who will pick the right method of treatment and composition of the drug.