Biorevitalization with Filorga — price, reviews cosmetologists
The French company Filorga develops drugs for skin rejuvenation for over thirty years. In the Russian laboratory known as a supplier of biorevitalization and fillers to mesotherapy.
What it is
Biorevitalization – a safe and effective injection technique, which covers not only the dermis but also the epidermis.
The procedure restores the quality and structure of the skin, improves such important characteristics as tone, topography, moisture, and color.
In the cosmetic market offers a wide selection of funds on the basis of hyaluronate. For clinical practice, considerable interest is novel drug M from the company Filorga.
It is unique in that during the production process technology is used to double filtration through a microporous membrane.
Due to this, the output can be a product with a low speed of destruction and diffusion, a high degree of bioavailability, with maximum preservation of useful properties of hyaluronic acid.
Biorevitalizant is sold in vials of 3 ml. In 1 ml contains 10 mg hyaluronic acid.
The procedure is performed using the following preparations:
- M-10 – for complex treatment or monotherapy;
- M-18 – a soft, dermal filler, wrinkle smoothing and rejuvenating water balance. Means adapted for surface injections.
The composition of injections and other anti-aging products from Filorga company is the only one in the world mesotherapeutic complex NCTF. The formula is patented and has no analogues.
The main component of hyaluronic acid with the complex acids, antioxidants and minerals:
- artificial hyaluronic acid contained in the preparations in various concentrations;
- vitamins a, C, E, I and C, providing a comprehensive effect on the blood vessels of the skin, increase the elasticity of the skin, providing moisturizing and brightening effect;
- twenty amino acids, which increases cellular metabolism and promotes skin renewal by activating the production of collagen and elastin.
- six of cofactors that accelerate metabolism and restore moisture balance;
- five nucleic acids that regulate the formation of amino acid chains in the development of protein;
- two antioxidants that prevent the formation of free radicals;
- four mineral normalizing ion balance in the skin.
What is the mechanism of action
Hyaluronic acid undergoes double filtration through porous membrane, whereby aseptic sterilization is implemented without the use of high temperatures.
The final product is distributed to the neighbouring tissues slowly but retains its properties.
For biorevitalisation used two drugs: M-10 and M-18. First recommended to individuals up to 30 years second older.
M-10 – high-molecular hyaluronic acid, restores the skin and protects it from aging. Concealer is used for face and other areas, pricked by linear retrograde technique or papules.
The composition of the M-18 is identical with the compound M-10, but hyaluronate in it by 1.8% stabilized with glycerin. In the process of disintegration of hyaluronate is a powerful stimulation of skin cells.
M-18 is not suitable for the correction around the eye area and other areas with thin skin. The drug is administered papulnaya appliances.
Video: beauty salon
How is the procedure
The steps in the procedure:
- First, the patient signs a consent to the correction. Optionally, you can do local anesthesia.
- The doctor cleanses the skin with a disinfectant, ready biorevitalizant. Information about the drug recorded in the medical records. The ampoule is opened in the presence of the patient, retrieves the material for injection. Required quantity corrector is calculated individually based on the area treated area (the average use is a bottle – 3 ml).
- Processed the entire surface area of correction. Can be treated back surface of the hands.
- First, the corrector is introduced in the upper and middle layers of the dermis with a 30G needle-31G length of 4 mm (the injection technique – mikropapuly). The distance between injections – up to 1 cm, the diameter of the papules is 2 mm. Cut needle is placed into the skin at 2 mm at an angle of 45 degrees. The direction of the cut arbitrary, depending on the provided situation.
- In the area around the eyes means you enter the small papules (up to 1 mm), which on the lower eyelid prick in a checkerboard pattern. In the course of wrinkles at the outer corners of the eyes are multipuncture.
- Processed the most problematic areas (nasolabial, chin folds). The remedy is injected deep into the skin (technique – intradermal papules).
- In the next step a health care provider treats wrinkles, folds, drooping corners of her mouth, reinforces the bottom of the face. The composition is injected with a needle 30G (linear retrograde or «grid»). The needle penetrates to a depth of 2 mm at an angle of 45 degrees. Substance vylivaetsya slowly. With the method «mesh» is a series of linear shots that intersect at a 90 degree angle to each other. The balance of funds intelliroute pathological features (scars, foci of hyperpigmentation).
- After injection, the skin is treated with antiseptic. Then applied a soothing cream mask.
- The skin once disinfected, apply an anti-inflammatory and antibacterial drug.
- The doctor gives recommendations with regards to the future of skin care. Entry occurs on the next session.
The result of mesotherapy Filorga drug
The purpose of the procedure is stimulation of physiological regeneration of the skin, restoring the structure of the extracellular matrix, strengthening the skin barrier.
Due to deep moisture is an intensive exposure to various signs of aging.
The skin becomes:
- elastic and dense,
- improves its color and relief,
- fill small wrinkles,
- smooth scars,
- fade areas of hyperpigmentation,
- skin looks fresh and glowing.
Photo: Before and after
Indications and contraindications
Before the biorevitalization need to be sure to consult with your doctor to rule out any contraindications:
- pregnancy and breast-feeding;
- skin diseases;
- taking anticoagulants;
- hypersensitivity to active substances;
- diseases of the hemopoietic system;
- diabetes mellitus;
- purulent processes;
- cardiac and pulmonary failure;
- infection and viruses.
- prevention of ageing and correction of first wrinkles on young skin;
- eliminate the signs of aging and maintaining good appearance of skin in individuals of 30-40 years;
- intense hydration of the skin, prevention of aging and degenerative skin changes in menopause;
- the need bioarmirovaniâ of the skin;
- elimination of stretch marks and scars;
- bad complexion, lethargy and dullness of the skin.
One procedure lasts for about an hour.
The intensive course includes three sessions, which are held once in two weeks. The number of sessions of the intensive course and the length of the intervals are determined individually.
Maintenance therapy is a conduct one session every three months. The number of supporting injection corresponds to the individual needs of the patient and depends on the severity of the defects.
Any complications and side effects associated with biorevitalization Filorga, neither during testing nor during further use, have been identified.
However, this procedure, as other injectable rejuvenation techniques, are inherent risks:
- allergic reaction;
- pain, little bleeding, swelling at the injection site;
- inflammation of the skin at the injection site.
The average cost
The average price of mesotherapy with Filorga drugs:
M-10 (3 ml)
M-18 (1 ml)
As evidenced by the reviews on cosmetology biorevitalization preparations Filorga, the best addition to therapy will be light peels.
Biorevitalization can be combined with other injection methods – contour plastics, plasma lifting, etc.
The number is incompatible with the manipulation procedure includes permanent makeup, Botox injections, radio wave lifting and cleaning the skin.