Biorevitalization with hyaluronic acid price is what it is, consequences, non-injection
Biorevitalization with hyaluronic acid is an effective method of rejuvenation. Using this procedure, could make your skin more beautiful, supple and taut. Most importantly, consult a qualified beautician and clearly follow his recommendations.
Advantages and disadvantages
This procedure has a number of indisputable advantages:
- The depth and naturalness of influence. Many cosmetic products include hyaluronic acid. However, when applied to the skin can not achieve deep penetration of the active ingredient. The biorevitalization provides the ingestion of acid in the middle and deep layers of the dermis.
Due to this, it is possible to achieve a more active production of collagen and elastin, improve the composition of the intercellular substance, responsible for skin moisture and providing nutrients.
- High speed of getting results. The effect is noticeable after the procedure occurs within 1-2 sessions.
- Stable results. Thanks to the implementation of the Protocol the effect lasts 3-6 months. In some cases this term is measured in years. The procedure can improve the elasticity of the skin, moisturize them and give a beautiful shade.
In addition, fine wrinkles, there is a lifting effect.
The duration of survival of the results is affected by the person’s age and the rate of loss of hyaluronic acid. This process is influenced by:
- UV exposure,
- the presence of systemic diseases.
However, biorevitalization has certain disadvantages. Primarily these include long-term preservation of papules on the skin. Normally, they disappear after 1-2 days, the maximum period of time – a week.
However, in some people this problem is present quite a long time. Such consequences are associated with violations in the procedure and the individual characteristics of the human body.
In addition, in the area of injection can cause a small hematoma. This is due to the characteristics of the skin of the patient, the presence of the propensity to such problems.
In any case, a thorough choice of specialist will help to minimize the likelihood of complications.
Spend biorevitalization can only physician, and all medications used for its execution, must be certified.
This procedure often provokes negative effects are hypersensitive to drugs that are applied during such exposure. To avoid allergic reactions, you need to consult a doctor.
Indications for biorevitalisation include the following:
- increased laxity of the skin;
- disruption of the functioning of the sebaceous glands;
- small wrinkles;
- manifestations of photoaging of the skin;
- excess pigmentation;
- increased dryness of the skin and loss of elasticity – may be due to stress, lack of vitamins.
In addition, biorevitalization with hyaluronic acid can be the final stage of the course of peels. This method allows to achieve normalization of the regenerative function of the epidermis and strengthen the fibroblasts present in the connective tissue. Biorevitalization is sometimes prescribed to young patients to prevent aging.
It is important to note that this procedure has some contraindications:
- inflammatory lesions of the skin in the area of prospective injection;
- autoimmune disorders;
- the need to use anticoagulants;
- predisposition for keloid scars;
- hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid;
- aggravation of herpetic infection.
Video: beautician’s Consultation
There are several basic types of procedure. Basically it is divided into types according to the principle of drug administration. Biorevitalization can be performed by injection or non-injection.
For the introduction of a medicinal composition applied pulsed iontophoresis. To increase the permeability of the skin for hyaluronic acid, apply a pulse discharge current capacity of 1-5 mA.
Non-injection procedure reduces the risk of infection to a minimum. This biorevitalization eliminates the possibility of scarring in the area of injections.
The session lasts about 45 minutes. The whole therapy requires 6-8 treatments.
Usually it lasts for 2 weeks. Re biorevitalization is performed after 6 months.
To perform this procedure, the doctor performs a sequence of actions:
- Before the session be sure to spend microdermabrazio or applied to the skin with a special enzyme mask. Using this procedure fails to remove dead skin particles, which increases the skin permeability for the drug.
- Face coated with a drug that may contain hyaluronic acid, vitamins and other ingredients. Then with the help of special instruments, the doctor massages the area of skin. During the session, we felt a little tingling and vibration. This is due to the passage of weak shocks through the dermis.
- After the session and throughout the course of therapy it is necessary to apply special sunscreen with moisturizing effect.
Hardware biorevitalization with hyaluronic acid involves laser treatment.
This active component of the drug penetrates and is evenly distributed in the deep layers of the skin.
The epidermis is not heated, which helps to prevent peeling and exposure to the negative effects of UV radiation. Therefore, this biorevitalization can be performed throughout the year regardless of temperature and insolation level.
To perform this procedure, you need to thoroughly clean the skin, then treat it with a special compound that contains hyaluronic acid and collagen. Through a special hand piece is laser treatment.
In some cases, the skin is cleaned with light exfoliation and a hot compress. This helps to soften the surface of the epidermis and to facilitate the flow of basic substance.
After carrying out this type of Protocol you want to drink plenty of clean water and actively use moisturizers for skin care. The number of sessions depends on the age and condition of the dermis. With the appearance of obvious signs of aging requires at least 6 to 10 treatments with an interval of 4-7 days.
Classic injection biorevitalization is a course of injections, with which under the skin are structured hyaluronic acid. Such injections do in the area of the face, hands, eyelids, décolleté.
Often requires 4-6 treatments. The course of treatment is recommended once in six months. Between the main courses every 2 months to do maintenance treatments.
On average a session lasts about an hour, and patients tolerate easily enough. Through the use of anesthetic possible to avoid pain. The discomfort may appear after the procedure. To avoid such consequences, you can take a pill of painkiller.
For quick recovery after the procedure must be carefully prepared for it. To identify all contraindications, you should visit a therapist and dermatologist.
Approximately 3-5 days before the session to start drinking vitamin K, which helps prevent bruising. During this period, avoid anticoagulants.
Immediately before the procedure is to exclude the use of sleeping pills and alcoholic beverages.
The injection biorevitalization includes the following stages:
- cleansing of the skin;
- applying a cream with anesthetic effect prior to the injection;
- performing injections.
For the procedure use a syringe or a special injector. With its help it is possible to achieve uniform medication administration and reduce pain. Within a few hours after a session it is forbidden to touch the face.
Preparations for biorevitalization hyaluronic acid
Any medication for for this procedure involves a hyaluronic acid. Most often used substance of animal origin. Currently there are many tools that are used to perform the Protocol. The choice of a particular drug is dependent on the problem you need to solve.
The most popular drugs include the following:
- Ial-System is a universal product that helps to solve most skin problems. The result after using can be seen at 3 days after injections. However, he is saved not less than six months.
- Skin R – is a relatively new tool, however, has a high efficiency. The composition includes not only hyaluronic acid but also the whole complex of amino acids, which enhances its anti-aging effect.
- RestylaneVital – this tool provides a prolonged effect, because it helps to keep the initial amount of moisture. The use of this drug be combined with other rejuvenating treatments – exfoliation, contour plastic, etc.
Recommendations for skin care
To speed up the recovery procedure and to prevent unwanted consequences, you need to follow simple recommendations:
- During the day not to touch the treated area and to waive the application of cosmetics.
- For the past 2 days to use for the local treatment of drugs with anti-inflammatory components in the composition.
- To abandon the sauna, steam baths, Solarium, a restriction that is valid for at least 2 weeks.
- In the first days after the procedure to eliminate the alcohol.
- Immediately after exposure to renounce the use of anticoagulants.
A few days later after performing biorevitalization, it is possible to use conventional means for skin care and decorative cosmetics.
Skin aging and a decrease in the synthesis of hyaluronic acid begins at the age of 20. However, until about thirty years of age, people lack the resources to ensure normal hydration level.
In 30 years, the skin begins to respond to a variety of factors that starts the process of aging. These include:
- poor diet,
- exposure to the sun,
- the presence of chronic diseases.
Because the optimal age for the start of the procedure is 30 years. During this period, enough to do 1-2 sessions of mesotherapy with an interval of 15-30 days.
After 40-45 years maximum number of treatments is 6-8 for the full course. However, their conduct not more often 1 time in 2 weeks. It is for such a period of time, hyaluronic acid can activate the work of fibroblasts – skin cells responsible for the regenerative processes.
Biorevitalization provides prolonged results, and the effect can be seen after the first procedure. In addition, it is possible to obtain a cumulative result.
Literally 3-4 injections of the active substances trigger the regenerative processes in the body that allows skin to look better every day.
This effect persisted even six months after the procedure.
At observance of technology of biorevitalizing and the use of quality funds the risk of side effects or complications are minimal. However, side effects include swelling, appearance of bruising, which quickly pass, a pain in the area of the injections.
Complications include the following:
- inflammation of the treated area;
- the appearance of large haematomas;
- bleeding from local puncture site;
- of the infiltration;
The average cost
The price of the procedure depends on the drug, the impact area and pricing policy of the clinic.
Thus, biorevitalization one area is about 7500 rubles.
Biorevitalization is an effective procedure that is performed using hyaluronic acid. This manages to make the skin more beautiful, young and toned. To minimize the likelihood of side effects, you need to find a qualified doctor and strictly follow his recommendations.
Photo: Before and after