Biorevitalization with Hyaron — reviews, buy, price
What it is
Biorevitalization is a cosmetic technique to eliminate various skin imperfections and the signs of aging. It provides for the introduction into the skin of the products that restore skin’s elasticity and even out her tone.
Let us consider in more detail one of the preparations for biorevitalisation hyaron, its benefits and pricing.
Indications for biorevitalization with the drug hyaron are:
- The presence of spider veins on the face.
- Withered and dry skin, which has lost its elasticity.
- The first signs of aging.
- The presence of scars after the recent plastic surgery.
- Damage and defects of the skin after the recently done peeling and other cosmetic procedures.
- The presence of severe pigmentation.
- Premature aging associated negative influence of the external environment, unhealthy lifestyle, or disorders in the body.
- The presence of small mimic wrinkles.
- Enlarged pores.
- The excessive oiliness of the skin.
Contraindications to the use of the drug hyaron for biorevitalisation are:
- The age of the patient under the age of eighteen years.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding.
- Of blood clotting.
- Taking medications that may impair blood clotting.
- Chronic liver disease, circulatory system or heart.
- Idiosyncrasy of the patient injected material (allergic to it).
- A weakened immune system.
- Period after recently migrated surgical interventions.
- Period after recently suffering a stroke or heart attack.
- Fear of injections.
- Various disorders in the Central nervous system (depression, stress, neurosis).
- Acute respiratory or bacterial diseases.
- Fungal infections in the treatments.
- Acute chronic gastrointestinal disease.
- The tendency of the patient to scarring.
- The patient’s age older than sixty-five years.
The advantages and disadvantages of the procedure
Biorevitalization with the drug hyaron has the advantages of its implementation:
- Good efficiency.
- A quick result.
- Quick recovery period.
- Good tolerability by patients.
Cons of drug hyaron for biorevitalisation are:
- The risk of dangerous complications.
- Painful procedure.
- Need a fairly long course of treatment.
- The high cost of the drug.
- Many contraindications.
The drug hyaron has a rejuvenating and regenerating effect.
Penetrating into the cells, it nourishes them with nutrients and holds moisture, so the skin becomes more elastic and hydrated.
The drug hyaron allows you to:
- To improve the complexion.
- To improve blood circulation in small vessels and capillaries.
- To reduce wrinkles.
- To saturate the skin with vitamins.
- To get rid of visible skin imperfections (pigmentation, spider veins, pronounced pores, acne, etc.).
- To improve metabolism.
The drug hyaron for biorevitalisation
The drug hyaron in its composition contains these substances:
- hyaluronic acid (2 %);
- sodium hyaluronate;
- sodium chloride;
- water for injection;
- sodium hydroxide.
The types of procedures
There are two main types of this cosmetic procedure:
- The injection biorevitalization provides for the introduction of the drug using a very thin needle. The procedure allows to achieve impressive results in just a few sessions.
- Laser (non-injection) biorevitalization provides for the introduction of the drug with the help of special equipment (without injections and damaging the skin). The main advantage of this method is minimal risk of infection.
The drug hyaron has such effect on the patient’s skin:
- Improves the elasticity and firmness of the skin.
- Rejuvenates and nourishes the skin.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Brightens skin and reduces hyperpigmentation.
- Nourishes with nutrients.
- Increases lip volume.
- Quickly restores the skin after burns.
There are two types of courses biorevitalisation:
- A prophylactic aimed at preventing the appearance of wrinkles and skin aging. The session should take place every two to three weeks.
- Treatment is aimed at elimination of the existing shortcomings of the skin (wrinkles, age spots, enlarged pores, etc.).
When performing the treatment the duration of therapy should be determined by the cosmetologist depending on the complexity of the defect, the patient and his neglect.
The recommended course of treatment involves this:
- the first phase: 1 session every ten days for ten weeks;
- the second phase (maintenance): 1 session once a month.
Where you can make
To perform biorevitalization with the drug hyaron in any professional beauty salon that spetsializiruyutsya on the skin rejuvenation and are practicing this procedure.
The average cost
Buy hyaron for biorevitalisation by piece.
Price hyaron for biorevitalization is 1500 rubles for one syringe.
Possible side effects
After a session of mesotherapy, the patient may experience such unwanted side effects:
- Pain on the skin.
- Redness of the skin.
- Bloating of the skin.
- Allergic reactions in the form of blisters and pimples.
- Anaphylactic shock.
- A General deterioration in the condition of the patient and the exacerbation of chronic diseases.
Advice after the procedure
To reduce the risk of side effects, you should follow these tips:
- In the first days after the procedure should not be applied to the face of those cosmetics that can cause skin irritation.
- You cannot visit bath, sauna, Solarium or pool.
- With the appearance of edema to the face, you can apply cold compresses and use anti-inflammatory creams. If the patient encounter more serious complications, as soon as possible to consult a beautician.
- It is impossible to prevent direct sunlight on the face.
Is it possible to buy for home use
The drug hyaron can be purchased independently, however, it involves injecting under the skin, what to do at home is extremely desirable (can be an infection, injure the skin and cause a whole list of negative consequences).
For this reason, it is better to trust cosmologist and carry out the procedure in conditions of a beauty salon.
Biorevitalization hyaron is something new in the field of cosmetology. This drug has many advantages, but should to think carefully before you decide to use it.
Photo: Before and after