Biorevitalization with Ial Systems — ial system, price, buy, tips beauticians
What it is
Biorevitalization is a cosmetic procedure whose main objective is the total skin rejuvenation patients and addressing its various defects.
During this session the beautician enters the person in the skin of various drugs, which have powerful antioxidant and regenerating effect. Some of these funds are preparations of ial systems.
Releases funds Ial Systems an Italian company Fidia.
While these drugs have the form of a gel based on hyaluronic acid (one of the most effective substances for biorevitalization).
Diagram of the effects of the drug
When injected into soft tissue, the drug has an impact on them:
- Stimulates the production of elastin and collagen, thanks to which he manages to bring back the skin its former elasticity.
- Fills shortage of hyaluronic acid in the body.
- Protects the skin from excessive loss of moisture, creating a protective barrier.
- Improves muscle tone and complexion.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Saturates the tissues with oxygen.
- Slows the aging process.
- Affects the sebaceous glands, thereby eliminates the problems of oily skin.
Immediately after the introduction ial systems is included in the impacts with the enzymes that are located in the interstitial fluid, then the drug is broken down in the small joints of hyaluronic acid, whereby the latter can be quite long to act in the patient’s tissue.
Indications and contraindications
Indications for biorevitalization preparations ial sistem are:
- The first signs of skin aging.
- The presence of small mimic wrinkles and deep age-related wrinkles in the patient.
- Too dry and dehydrated skin.
- Loss of elasticity and firmness of the skin.
- The so-called skin of smokers (prematurely withered and aged).
- The problem of oily skin.
- Dull face after a visit to hot countries.
- Prevention of skin aging.
- The presence of spider veins and surgical scars.
- Dry skin resulting from strong UV rays and sunburn.
- Troubled skin resulting from previously transferred peels and other cosmetic procedures.
- Dehydration of the epidermis resulting from the improper care of oily skin.
Contraindications for biorevitalisation ial systems are:
- The age of the patient under the age of eighteen years.
- Disorders in the Central nervous system (stress, neurosis, depression, etc.)
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding.
- Idiosyncrasy of the patient component of the drug and hyaluronic acid (allergic to them).
- Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract in the acute phase.
- The clotting of blood.
- The patient is taking drugs that can disrupt the blood clotting (anticoagulants, etc.).
- Fungal infections of the skin, where it is to be procedure.
- Lupus erythematosus.
- Acute infectious or bacterial disease.
- HIV infection.
- The presence of silicone implants in the area where the procedure will be performed.
- Inflammation in the area of drug administration.
- A weakened immune system.
- Period after recently migrated surgical interventions.
- Period after recently suffering a stroke or heart attack.
- The human tendency to scarring.
- The period after returning from countries with an active sun (biorevitalization is not advisable to do earlier than two weeks after climate change).
The main stages of the procedure
Biorevitalization Ial System has the following stages of its implementation:
- Cleansing of the skin and complete makeup removal.
- Treatment of the skin with antiseptic solutions.
- The introduction of drugs into the skin.
- A gentle massage for the funds to be better penetrated and dissolved.
- Re-treatment anti-inflammatory ointments and antimicrobial agents.
- Moisturizing creams.
Immediately after the procedure the patient can go home.
Video: beauty salon
Line Ial Systems for biorevitalisation
Tips cosmetologists on the use of ial systems for biorevitalisation provide two main types of medicines that are recommended for classic injection biorevitalisation: ial sistem and ial sistem ACP.
Let’s look at these drugs in more detail:
The form of the drug
Ial system ACP
Variety of hyaluronic acid
18 mg per 1 gram
20 ml per 1 gram
Features of the input and depth
Biorevitalization with ial systems has the following features and ratings:
- Patient age thirty years. In this case, the procedure will focus on the prevention of ageing, correction of fine lines and wrinkles and eliminating dry skin. With this, one to be appointed so-called monotherapy ial systems.
- The age of the patient, from thirty to forty-five years. In this period, this treatment will focus on restoring skin elasticity, and its rehabilitation after chemical peelings types.
At this age, is shown to hold two sessions of ial systems every two weeks. After that you can do support the chickens every four months.
- The age of forty-five years. The patient will need biorevitalization, which will focus on the restoration of blood microcirculation, as well as the renewal of collagen.
The course involves conducting one session every two weeks during the month. You can then re-do the rejuvenation once in three months.
Biorevitalization with ial systems can cause the following complications:
- Redness of the skin.
- Itching on the skin.
- The ingress of infection.
- The appearance of irritation and bruises.
- The appearance of necrosis.
- The lack of a positive result.
- The blisters and allergies on the skin.
What procedures can be combined
Biorevitalization ial systems can be combined with such cosmetic procedures:
- Superficial chemical peeling.
- Laser facial rejuvenation.
- Possibiliry rehabilitation and biorevitalization.
After biorevitalization should follow these recommendations for the care of the person:
- During the first few days after treatments can be used on the face ointment Traumeel. It will help to relieve inflammation and swelling of the face.
- Useful to wipe the face with ice cubes from broth chamomile. They will also help to relieve the swelling and redness of the skin.
- Cannot be applied to the face of any beauty tools and cosmetics that can cause skin irritation. Instead, you can only use those funds that will allow the cosmetologist.
- Can not RUB your face with your hands and massage those areas in which drugs were found.
- It is impossible to sunbathe and expose your skin to direct sunlight, since they can increase inflammation.
- Within a week after the procedure it is recommended to visit the sauna, steam room, swimming pool and Solarium.
- It is useful to apply to the skin a homemade mask made from natural ingredients (egg yolks, fresh cucumber, cream and honey). These masks will nourish and moisturize the skin and enrich it with vitamins.
The result of the procedure
If the full course biorevitalisation drugs group ial systems can achieve such results:
- To eliminate the oiliness of the skin.
- To eliminate acne.
- To improve and lighten the complexion.
- To get rid of wrinkles.
- To eliminate rosacea.
- Tone the skin and allow it elasticity.
- Rejuvenate the face, hands, decollete and neck.
- To improve blood circulation.
- Align the complexion and get rid of scars and other skin damage.
- To slow the aging process.
- To prevent the appearance of wrinkles.
The average cost
The price of biorevitalization ial systems is approximately twenty thousand rubles for one session.
As for the cost of the drug, 1 mg it can be bought for 9-11 thousand rubles.
In addition, the price of this cosmetic procedure can change during their in combination with other rejuvenating courses, and beautician training and number of sessions.
To achieve maximum benefit from this cosmetic procedure, you should follow these recommendations cosmetologists:
- Not to carry out the procedure in the presence of at least one contraindication, as this significantly increases the risks for side effects.
- Serious approach to the choice of salon and esthetician, because his abilities will largely depend on the outcome of the procedure and the recovery speed of the patient’s skin.
- Every day you should drink up to two liters of pure water, not counting soups, juices and teas. This is to maintain normal water balance in the body and prevent the loss of moisture.
- Lifestyle directly affects the condition of the epidermis. For this reason, you should refrain from Smoking, drinking alcoholic beverages, have good sleep and exercise.
- It is useful to regularly moisturize the skin with various oils. This will prevent loss of its elasticity.
- It is advisable to avoid stress and nervous strain, and as this arise wrinkles, and appears dull person.
Photo: Before and after