Biorevitalization with Juvederm Hydrate — advantages, price
What it is
Juvederm Hydrate is a relatively new cosmetic drug, which is made in the USA by the company Allergan.
Its action is directed to skin rejuvenation of patients in the treatment by the injection biorevitalisation.
The tool comes in the skin using a very fine needle. The procedure is indicated for women and men aged twenty to thirty-five years.
Part of the drug Juvederm Hydrate includes such active substances:
- Hyaluronic acid (non-stabilized). It has a moisturizing effect on the skin.
- Mannitol is an antioxidant that protects the hyaluronic acid from rapid breakdown in the skin, which leads to prolongation of its action.
The principle of operation
Means Juvederm Hydrate has such effects on the skin of patients:
- Moisturizes skin at the cellular level and relieves dryness (flaking).
- Has a strong lifting effect.
- Slows the aging process.
- Acts as prevention of premature aging of the skin and prevents the appearance of wrinkles.
- Smoothes small wrinkles.
- Cleanses the skin from age spots.
- Get rid of scars and significant pores.
- Improves elasticity of the skin.
Once in the skin, the drug begins to split and then to act. It creates a protective barrier, causing the excess moisture can no longer excreted from the skin.
Due to this, the patient will no longer lose moisture and it is significantly to improve overall skin condition.
Indications and contraindications for biorevitalisation with Juvederm Hydrate
Indications for use Juvederm Hydrate are:
- Dryness of the skin.
- Flaking and moisture loss.
- Sagging and the appearance of the first signs of aging.
- The dullness of the faces (grayish, which arises due to lack of vitamin a field visit to hot countries).
- The presence of small mimic wrinkles on the face (eye contour and lip area).
- The presence of bruises and bags under the eyes.
- Pronounced pigmentation of the skin.
Contraindications for biorevitalisation with this drug are:
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding.
- Patient age younger than twenty years.
- Individual intolerance to components of the medication (Allergy to hyaluronic acid).
- The tendency of the patient to scarring.
- The clotting of blood.
- Chronic diseases of the circulatory system, liver, or heart.
- Period after recently suffering a stroke or heart attack.
- A weakened immune system.
- The patient is taking medications that can disrupt the blood clotting (anticoagulants, etc.).
- Disorders in the Central nervous system of the patient (depression, neurosis, stress, etc.).
- Period after recently migrated surgical interventions.
- Acute respiratory or bacterial diseases.
- Fungal skin areas, where it is to be procedure.
- HIV infection.
Areas of application
The drug Juvederm Hydrate can be used for rejuvenation of a particular area of the body, and for complex applications (in several parts of the body simultaneously).
Most often, this means beauticians use for skin correction:
The stages of
Directly before treatment, the beautician should carefully inspect the patient’s skin to estimate the degree of the defect.
Based on the General picture, the specialist will find the necessary dosage of the drug and the principle of injecting it.
Biorevitalization involves performing these steps:
- Cleansing the skin of makeup (complete makeup removal).
- Treatment of the patient’s skin with antiseptic solutions for getting rid of germs and minimize the risk of infection.
- Skin treatment solution of chlorhexidine.
- Pain relief creams containing lidocaine (held by the patient).
- The introduction of the drug into the skin.
- Gentle massage of the skin for a better distribution of medicines.
- Re-treatment of the skin with antiseptics.
- Moisturizing the treated area.
Usually a session of biorevitalization to last from fifteen to thirty minutes. After its completion, the patient can immediately go home.
Video: How is the procedure
The pros and cons
Biorevitalization juvederm hydrate has such advantages in comparison with other drugs of this nature (for example, in comparison with medication hyaron):
- Better and faster rejuvenates skin at the cellular level.
- Slows the aging process.
- Promotes rapid regeneration of the skin.
- Promotes healing of affected skin and stops inflammation, which you do not do other drugs.
- Due to its composition and component of the mannitol, hyaluronic acid may take longer to act. It’s not in the drug hyaron.
- Has a strong antioxidant effect.
- Improves skin tone.
Cons of the drug Juvederm Hydrate can be called:
- The high cost of medication (it is one of the most expensive in the line of drugs for biorevitalization).
- The need in the long course of treatment.
- The risk of developing dangerous complications.
- The risk of allergic reactions.
- A large number of contraindications,. what not everyone will be able to try the drug on themselves.
Unfortunately, despite the high quality of the drug, after you enter it, patients may develop undesirable side effects.
Most often people experience the following complications:
- The formation of bruises.
- Swelling of the skin at the insertion site of injection.
- Skin seal in the input area of the injection.
- The appearance of visible spots and nodules from a needle.
Education strong visible bruising and spider veins.
- Swelling of the face or other parts of the body, which was driven injection. While swelling may not subside for several days.
- The absence of the expected positive effect.
- Even more dryness of the skin.
- The formation of bubbles at the point of introduction of the drug.
- Itching and burning on the skin.
- Bruising that lasts for weeks.
- Necrosis on the skin can develop on areas where the skin is particularly thin and sensitive (area under the eyes, bridge of nose, etc.).
- Getting an infection under the skin during the procedure. While in this state, a person can increase the body temperature, to begin a fever, chills, and purulent discharge at the site of injection.
- The General deterioration of the patient.
- A worsening of existing chronic diseases.
To reduce the risk of complications, should abandon the procedure in the presence of at least one contraindications.
Moreover, it is important to seriously approach the choice of aesthetician who will apply biorevitalization, as this also largely depends on its result.
How often you need to inject
A course biorevitalisation with this drug is two to three months. At the same session to do once every three weeks.
After a rejuvenating course possible to carry out maintenance therapy (1 session every two months).
How long does the effect
At the end of treatment achieved results will be maintained for eight months. After this period, the administered substance will eventually dissolve and cease to function.
Of course, this does not mean that the patient’s skin will return to the same state it was in before the start of treatment, however, its moisture will not be «to maintain» hyaluronic acid.
Moreover, it is important to know that if the patient to lead an unhealthy lifestyle (Smoking, taking alcohol, nervous, etc.), the condition of his skin more begin to deteriorate.
The average cost
The price of biorevitalization with juvederm hydrate depends on the number of sessions and the skills of a beautician. On average, it costs about thirty thousand roubles.
Regarding the price of the remedy, then 1 mg his offense is about 10 thousand rubles.
It will be enough to handle one of the areas of the face or neck.
Recommendations for care
To prevent the development of undesirable side effects immediately after the procedure, it is important to follow these recommendations of a cosmetologist:
- Do not apply on skin no cosmetics and makeup that can cause irritation. It is best to use those creams and lotions that will recommend a specialist.
- Not to sunbathe and not to expose the skin to direct sunlight as this can cause the appearance of pigmentation and inflammation.
- Do not use the Solarium, sauna and swimming pool for the period of the course of rejuvenation.
- If you experience redness and swelling to the face you can apply a cold compress.
- With the appearance of itching, burning or severe pain (signs of Allergy) as soon as possible to go to the beautician or doctor.
As practice shows, the reviews already tried the drug patients, juvederm hydrate is quite effective.
With it you can do to reduce the number of wrinkles and improve overall skin condition.
Moreover, with the full course of mesotherapy can eliminate shadows under the eyes, bumps on the skin and restore its lost elasticity.
Juvederm hydrate is gaining popularity in the field of cosmetology thanks to its amazing anti-aging properties. Despite this, it is better to consult a beautician and know the results of such a procedure before you agree to it.
Photo: Before and after