Biorevitalization with Revi — the official site, the price, brilliant
Biorevitalization Revi considered a very effective procedure which allows to achieve rejuvenation of the skin, improve its color, level terrain. A series of these drugs helps in dealing with first wrinkles and inflammation. That the procedure is successful, it is important to consult a qualified beautician.
What it is
The drug Revi is a line of tools for the biorevitalization. It produces a Russian company called NMTC International.
The firm occupy a leading position in research of useful properties of hyaluronic acid and offers products of high quality, which is used in the field of aesthetic surgery.
Preparations for biorevitalization of this series are quite fast and enable you to obtain sustainable results that are maintained over 15 months. If other similar tools require you to perform more than 6 anti-aging injections, with the use of Revi will be enough just 2 treatments.
The main active component in this product is hyaluronic gel. It is created based on hyaluronic acid, which represents an amorphous substance that surrounds the collagen and elastin in the skin layers.
The strength of this component depends directly on the reliability of these fibres.
If there is a violation of production of this component, the skin loses its firmness and elasticity. To replenish the deficit of hyaluronic acid in the dermis and helps skin biorevitalization.
In addition to the main component, drugs Revi include many other ingredients. They are perfectly neutralize free radicals that lead to wrinkles on the skin.
The drug, part of a series Fan, contains the same ingredients as classic Revi 1%. The concentration of hyaluronic acid in 1 ml of the product is 1.5 mg. This gel has a thicker consistency and helps to maintain skin tone at least 8 months.
So, medications Revi include the following components:
- Quercetin. This protein has a pronounced Onco-protective and antioxidant action. It helps to fight malignant diseases that are associated with the negative effects of free radicals.
The use of this substance in conducting biorevitalisation produces and other effects. So, quercetin helps protect hyaluronic acid from natural decay.
Due to this, it is completely absorbed and excreted by the body. Due to the presence of quercetin in the formulations Revi manages to get the most stable result.
- Trehalose. This substance helps protect cells from damage. With it is possible to upgrade the cell membrane. Since the disaccharide trehalose is a modified glucose, it performs similar functions.
Its application could improve the metabolic processes in the cells and rebuild the structure of skin.
In addition, trehalose has on the cells of the enveloping effect that helps protect them from the oxidizing action of the oxides. This component retains the skin moisture, allowing you to extend her youth.
- Pterostilbene. This is another powerful antioxidant and onkoprotektor, which effectively slows down the aging process. With the help of pterostilbene helps can prevent the accumulation of products of metabolism in cells, clean them and stimulate the metabolism.
This component is a great anti-aging compound that effectively rejuvenates the skin.
All these ingredients have on the dermis complex effect. Through their use, can achieve a sustainable effect of rejuvenation, which is stored at least six months.
What is the mechanism of action
Revi is considered one of the innovative products for biorevitalization. It is used for women older than 40 years with the appearance of visible changes in appearance.
Thanks to the use of this tool it is possible to achieve these effects:
- to eliminate small wrinkles and deep folds;
- to cope with pigment spots;
- to recover the clear contours of the face;
- to improve skin tone;
- to restore the structure of the skin after the Solarium;
- to protect the dermis from the effects of natural factors – snow, wind, frost, sun;
- reduce the negative effects of tanning;
- to cope with prelimi rashes and inflammatory skin lesions.
How is the procedure
This procedure can be performed exclusively in the salon environment. Just 1 session of mesotherapy with the use of drugs Revi allows you to replace the whole course of this treatment. For the duration of the resulting effect is influenced by the individual characteristics of the skin and lifestyle of the patient.
Injections on the face are just for 10-15 minutes. Treatment of the body is somewhat longer – about half an hour.
The biorevitalization Revi must meet certain requirements:
- Definitely need to do a local anesthesia. Specialist waits until the complete disappearance of the sensitivity region of the processing zone of the injection.
- The packaging needs to be opened in the presence of the patient. The doctor must verify its integrity and compliance with external characteristics.
- Applied to the skin antiseptic solution.
- After that, the doctor goes to the introduction of the drug into the skin in the designated areas.
- Then the area of impact should be treated with antiseptic preparations. For this purpose, commonly used chlorhexidine.
- In conclusion, you need to apply a soothing cream or mask.
The action of the active component starts almost instantly. While women with hypersensitive skin can feel a little discomfort.
Video: Conducting manipulation in the clinic
The result mesotherapy medication REVI
Drugs Revi contribute to stimulating production of extracellular proteins and glycosaminoglycans in the body.
Through this it is possible to achieve a significant rejuvenation of the skin and to cope with small wrinkles.
Drugs included in this series, lead to the beginning of the process of self-recovery of the dermis. This allows you to cope with inflammatory processes and improve the complexion. Through their use, activates metabolism in the cells and intercellular space of the skin.
In addition, the funds Revi have a pronounced moisturizing effects. After use the skin becomes more elastic.
Also these drugs have a pronounced drainage effect that promotes excellent excretion of environmental toxins and degradation products of metabolic processes that occur in cells.
In addition, they effectively remove free radicals, reduce inflammation and repair cell membranes.
Indications and contraindications
Indications for biorevitalisation drugs Revi include the following:
- age-related changes of the skin appearance of visible wrinkles, loss of elasticity and skin turgor, the symptoms of Chrono — and photoaging, melkomorschinisty type of aging, the appearance of age spots, sagging of skin;
- dehydration of skin can be the result of sunbathing, tanning, exposure to low temperatures;
- violation of the sebaceous glands;
- the symptoms of acne;
- alopecia – abnormal hair loss;
- preparations for planimetric and volumetric plastics;
- preparing for thread lift – this procedure is a lifting body and the face;
- preparation and recovery after plastic surgery, deep and medium-depth peeling.
This tool is designed to perform intradermal injections in the superficial and deep layers of the skin.
Contraindications to the use of such drugs include the following:
- the age of 18;
- the presence of skin diseases;
- oncological pathology;
Course should be selected individually depending on the existing problems. The spacing is usually 4-6 months. Classical treatment consists of 4 sessions of mesotherapy.
In most cases, the biorevitalization with the use of drugs Revi does not cause negative health effects. There are unpleasant moments that are usually temporary.
These include the following:
- the appearance of small bruises, swelling, mikrogematomy;
- redness or paleness of the skin;
- the appearance of papules at the injection site of the injection.
Photo: Before and after
The average cost
Price biorevitalization with Revi can be different – it all depends on the type of drug and the area of impact. To buy really high quality product, should refer to the official website of the company.
So, 1 ml of 1% funds is 18,000 rubles, 2 ml of the same drug will cost 29000 rubles.
Biorevitalization Revi Brilliant of 1.5% will cost 30,000 rubles for 2 ml of product.
To minimize the negative effects of this procedure, you need to follow the recommendations cosmetologists:
- Within 24 hours after the procedure, you should refrain from applying makeup, washing with water and touching the face.
- The first 2 days is recommended to handle the skin cream with antiseptic effect.
- The first 2 days one should not visit the gym and sauna.
- 1.5 weeks is to abandon the Solarium.
- Not recommended 4-5 days to spend time in the sun.
- During the week you shouldn’t do peels or plastic surgery.
Biorevitalization with the use of preparations with a series of Revi allows us to achieve significant results. It is very important to adhere to medical recommendations to minimize the risk of adverse consequences.