Blepharoplasty before and after upper eyelid, the photo immediately after, transconjuctival, Asian eyes
Blepharoplasty is a surgery in which the shape of the eyes. This is one of the most popular surgeries.
Structure of the eyelids is very thin and delicate, so the likelihood of surgical errors should be kept to a minimum.
How look eyes need plastic
In need of blepharoplasty patients before the operation, the following problems exist
- sagging skin on the upper eyelid;
- the presence of severe wrinkles and folds on the upper eyelid;
- heavy eyelids, which give the patient a tired and kind;
- stretching of the skin;
- omissions outer corner of the eye;
- excessive subcutaneous fat and hernia on the upper or lower eyelids;
- a variety of aesthetic defects of the eyelids, which appeared as a result of injury, or are congenital.
Upper blepharoplasty is used to:
- improve the appearance, the excess skin on the upper eyelids, which is a medical problem;
- drooping skin of eyebrow and forehead;
- Asian blepharoplasty is carried out with the aim to change the shape of the eyes. In such operations there is little difference from the usual cosmetic plastics.
People with slanting eyes no double folds on the upper eyelid. Epicanthus, which is located in the inner corner of the eye is different in structure structure, and also has large amount of adipose hernias.
How to prepare
To blepharoplasty was successful, you need to properly prepare for the procedure, namely:
- pay special attention to the choice of a doctor who will carry out the operation because the result of blepharoplasty depends primarily on the skill of the surgeon;
- must pass a medical examination in order to ascertain whether there are contraindications for surgery;
- if you have eye diseases such as conjunctivitis, blepharitis, cataract or glaucoma, it is necessary to conduct a preliminary treatment;
- a couple of weeks before the blepharoplasty necessary to abandon the Solarium or the beach;
- in agreement with the doctor, you need to stop taking medicines that can affect blood clotting, namely, to induce bleeding, such as aspirin;
- a week before surgery it is necessary to abandon the use of alcoholic beverages and to restrict Smoking;
- 8 hours before operation you need to cease eating.
Video: How to spend
The result of the blepharoplasty immediately after surgery
To evaluate the result of blepharoplasty can be performed through two months after the conference. During this period disappear postoperative swelling and bruising to heal and become less visible seams, and the fabric of the century again become flexible.
Immediately after surgery, the patient may feel heaviness in the eyelids, pain and pain in the eyes. In order to reduce discomfort the doctor prescribes painkillers.
The severity of the bruising, the presence of edema, quality of the scar and rehabilitation after an operation depends not only on the plastic surgeon, but also on the health status of the patient. As well as compliance with all recommendations of the doctor.
When carrying out a blepharoplasty of the upper eyelids the incisions are made in the natural folds of the skin to scar after the surgery was not too noticeable. The surgeon removes fatty hernia and excess skin.
After surgery for three days and increasing edema of tissues in the periorbital region.
In this case, it is advisable to apply ice, which helps to remove edema and to prevent subcutaneous hemorrhage.
On the second day after surgery, you need to start doing special exercises for the eyes that prevent the deterioration of eyesight.
Swelling usually is reduced by the second or third day after the blepharoplasty and during the week, start to fade bruises. Sutures surgery removed 3 to 5 day.Lower eyelids
Lower eyelid blepharoplasty in most cases is carried out by the classical method. The surgeon makes an incision below the ciliary region.
During the operation he dissects the circular eye muscle, distributes and records under her fatty tissue. Upon completion of the procedure, he removes excess skin and sutures.
After the correction:
- align the eyelid-cheek and lachrymal groove;
- skladyvayutsya the contours of the lower eyelid.
Immediately after it was performed blepharoplasty of the lower eyelids, the eye impose a special bandage For ever put refrigerated gel pads that help to relieve swelling.
During the rehabilitation period, you may experience tearing, disappearing on its own within two weeks.
The swelling and bruising that appear immediately after blepharoplasty of the lower eyelids, disappearing after ten days. The sutures are removed on 5 – 7th day after the operation.
When transconjuctival blepharoplasty make the puncture on the mucosa of the century on the inside. Using it eliminates the fatty tissue hernias.
In this case there are no external incisions and no visible scars. Transconjunctival blepharoplasty is performed gentle method, and it can be performed under local anesthesia.
But if you have excess skin in the lower eyelids, it does not work practically.
On the surgical wound in the mucosa in most cases seam not to impose or make a few small stitches.
Immediately after surgery the eye imposed special compressive bandage, which is removed a few hours later. After that, the patient can go home.
In the first hours after surgery the patient will feel slight pain and the presence of a foreign object in the eye.
There may also be slight swelling and bruising, less pronounced than in conventional surgery.
Laser blepharoplasty is performed under local anesthesia. Using a laser beam, make small incisions in the natural folds of the eyelids, through which are removed the excess fat.
For this laser at a certain depth a laser-heated cells, strengthening collagen fiber skeleton and muscles.
Laser blepharoplasty for half an hour, and the results can be seen immediately. The course consists of 3 to 4 procedures that need to be repeated after 28 days.
After the laser blepharoplasty for weeks, the skin around the eyes may be inflamed and reddened.
Immediately after can experience pain in the eyelids, which may require the use of painkillers.
After three days in the area of the cuts and formed a crust that flakes off on the sixth day. A week later, visible changes occur.
Blepharoplasty Asian eyes to be the following: the surgeon excised the portion of skin and fatty tissue and creates an extra fold of the upper eyelid.
Then, the formation of the folds epicanthus, which removes a portion of the circular muscle of the eye.
The duration of the operation up to 2 hours, and the result of its implementation is maintained throughout life.
Immediately after surgery, within three days the swelling increases and bruise.
Can be bleeding. After surgery there is a minor pain you take with medication.
In the eye for several hours impose tight bandage, after it is removed, the patient can go home.
The result from the blepharoplasty Asian eyes can be evaluated through two weeks after surgery.
Eye care in the rehabilitation period
In order to minimize the negative effects after surgery should:
- if there are seams, they must be treated with special antiseptic solutions, and close with a bandage, which is subsequently removed and replaced with a special adhesive;
- in the first week after surgery, soak the seams are prohibited, and taking a shower, they need to be carefully protected from contact with water. You need to wash with warm boiled water or decoction of chamomile, while not affecting the eyelids;
- it is impossible to stretch or massage the skin around the eyes;
- to prevent edema, to sleep on a high pillow;
- special attention must be paid to proper nutrition. From the diet to exclude salty food and alcohol, they can cause the appearance of edema. Also you should carefully monitor the drinking regime;
- for the first time after surgery need to wear sunglasses and to abandon contact lenses;
- not a long time to spend in front of TV, computer monitor or to read;
- employment and physical activity need to limit. It is not recommended to lean heavily;
- for the first time after surgery can sunbathe or swim in open water;
- if the doctor will recommend, three days after the operation can be applied to eyelids cold compresses;
- in most cases, to use special tools for the healing of scars is not required. If you want to use them, you first need to consult with your doctor.
Blepharoplasty can change not only a person’s appearance, but also considerably to raise his self-esteem.
In order for the operation was successful, you need to choose the right clinic and doctor who will conduct the surgical intervention and to fully implement its recommendations.