Blue clay of cellulite — wrap, against, home, mask
In recent years the problem of cellulite began to meet more and upset people from whom it originated. Fortunately, with the help of a number of cosmetic procedures from the so-called «orange peel» you can easily get rid of. One of the popular tools in this direction is blue clay.
About the properties, rules of use and recipes of the funds from such ingredient and will tell in this article.
Blue clay – is a unique cosmetic product that will help not only eliminate cellulite but also to improve the overall condition of the skin, tighten it and to sate with useful microcells. In addition, this type of clay helps to eliminate excess water in the tissues, which will only accelerate the process of getting rid of fat.
Cosmetologists distinguish the following basic properties of blue clay, which are identified in cosmetic focus:
- Normalization of metabolism.
- Slowing the General aging process of the skin.
- Elimination of swelling by removing excess fluid.
- Hydration and nutrition of the epidermis.
- The excretion of toxic substances.
It is important to note that the blue clay against cellulite can be used both for treatment and for prevention of this problem. For this reason, even if a woman does not have the «orange peel» on the thighs and buttocks, it also can practice wrap with the clay to keep its shape in good condition.
Before you begin to perform beauty treatments with blue clay to learn about the following contraindications to such events:
Is strictly prohibited of masks and wraps with this clay in case of oncological pathologies, and varicose veins.
- Desirable to practice the blue clay of cellulite during pregnancy, and in diseases of the heart.
- Precautions should carry out these cosmetic procedures for older people and those who suffer from the problem of hypertension.
- Contraindicated to put blue clay on the skin with acne, wounds and rashes. It is also impossible to carry out these procedures for any disease of the skin (eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, etc.).
In that case, if a person doubts whether it is possible to conduct the removal of cellulite with the help of blue clay or not, he is recommended to consult a specialist and ask him for advice. Better to be safe than to run the procedures in the contraindications (in the latter case, there may occur unwanted complications).
The effect will be noticeable almost immediately – the skin will become more smooth and moisturized, increase the elasticity.
With regard to action against cellulite, then there will have to really try hard to achieve really noticeable improvements.
Thus, the first results on losing weight will be visible for at least 5-7 full session procedures with the clay.
Thanks to a deep cleansing and detoxification, the person will feel better. Moreover, not all know that cellulite is not only fat accumulation. It is also inflammation of the skin, so if you get rid of the woman anyway, it will feel better.
Video: Elegant anti-cellulite remedy
The recipes use blue clay of cellulite at home
With the blue clay you can perform the following beauty treatments of cellulite:
- Wrap the blue clay of cellulite.
Technique wraps with blue clay of cellulite the following:
- To steam the skin and apply moisturizer.
- Apply the mixture for wraps from clay and auxiliary components.
- Transparent film carefully wrap the area of skin to which were applied the clay. This may be the thigh, buttocks, or abdomen.
- Leave it for half an hour and cover with a warm blanket. After this time remove the film and wash off the clay.
- At the end of the procedure, apply a moisturizer.
Best recipes for wraps made of blue clay are:
- Mix 100 g of clay with mineral water. Add a few drops of orange oil and jojoba oil. Apply the mixture for half an hour.
- Dilute two tablespoons of blue clay in broth chamomile. Add the olive oil. Apply for twenty minutes.
- Mix water, blue clay, and half a spoon of red pepper. To use for wraps only if there are no allergies to the ingredients.
- Mix blue clay, water, cinnamon, and peach. Applied to the skin for twenty minutes and apply for the wraps twice a week.
The best masks from blue clay of cellulite are:
- Mask of clay and mustard. For its preparation should take five spoons of clay, the same of ground mustard and a glass of mineral water. Mix all ingredients until smooth cream and apply to the skin evenly.
Next to leave the skin with a mask alone for forty minutes. At the end of the procedure, rinse the mask and apply a rich cream. Repeat three times a week.
- Mask from clay and coffee. For its preparation you need to take a chicken egg yolk, a spoonful of oil of cinnamon, three tablespoons of clay and one spoon of ground coffee. All mix thoroughly and apply on the skin. Leave for half an hour, then rinse. Repeat the procedure twice a week.
To massage cellulite is successful, you should be aware of the following recommendations for its implementation:
- Before the massage the skin to steam. For this ideal to visit bath, sauna or the passing of an ordinary soul.
- No need to prepare medium of clay for a massage in advance, as it will simply dry up. To dissolve the clay better just before the procedure.
It is important to know that the mixture of clay is best mixed in a ceramic vessel, not of iron, or the metal can cause a reaction.
- The consistency of the mass for a massage should be like sour cream – not liquid and not too thick. It should be evenly rubbed into the skin, forming sections of the epidermis with the cellulite.
- To facilitate the distribution of mass in the skin, it is recommended to moisten hands in water or fatty oil.
It is important to note that with the help of this massage can not only improve skin condition and get rid of cellulite, but also improve the metabolism and blood circulation.
RUB the skin with this massage you need at least fifteen minutes. In this case, the movement should be smooth, directional flow of blood circulation.
As auxiliary components in the blue clay, you can add the heavy cream, honey, coffee, egg yolk and dark chocolate.
How often do
The secret of the high efficiency of the procedure with blue clay lies in the regularity of these events.
If the woman decided to get rid of cellulite forever, then to massage, wrap and mask with this clay she needs at least 2-3 times a week.
Otherwise, the expected effect is not noticeable – the skin condition to improve, but the fat will not disappear.
Traditional massage course cellulite of blue clay is two months. Hold the wrap is 2-3 times a week for 2 months.
As for masking, they need to practice at least once in five days.
To use blue clay was really effective, it is important to adhere to the following advice of experts:
- Blue clay, like the rest of her species, has the unique ability to draw out the moisture. For this reason, in the period of carrying out these cosmetic procedures, it is important to regularly moisturize the skin to prevent it drying out, dehydration and flaking. You can use all sorts of oils and creams.
- Anti-cellulite massage, it is recommended to practice in the beauty salon, where the procedure is performed by a specialist. House this lesson will be hard to handle. As for masking and practices of wraps, they can be done at home. It will not be easy.
- Not daily to practice the procedure with the cosmetic substance. They definitely need to alternate with other components, which are aimed at skin hydration.
- To the substance were better, before its application, must warm up the skin with massage or warm shower.
- Sometimes after applying the clay onto the sensitive skin on the human skin occur red spots. To avoid this, the clay is to add a spoonful of cream or sour cream. They will soften the main ingredient of the mask.
The total duration should not exceed thirty minutes.
- Soak the substance better than the usual water and warm herbal teas. They will additionally ready to saturate the medium with nutrients.
- Wash not lotions or tonics, as it may cause an unwanted reaction. Do it better than a regular cotton pad soaked in water.
- Before you apply the clay, experts advise it pre-sifted to remove small lumps, which may damage the skin.
- If epidermis is prone to flaking and dryness, when it is breeding it is necessary to add to the mixture of fatty oil.
- After the procedure is recommended to cover with a warm blanket. This will further improve circulation and will help to burn fat.
Application of blue clay of cellulite to become more and more popular, because this technique really helps to eliminate the problem of «orange peel. However, this method was really working, it is important to follow all the above tips cosmetologists.
Photo: Before and after