Botox and pregnancy — at the time, is it possible to inject, in the early stages, hair
Botox injections are aimed at rejuvenation of the skin and eliminate its minor cosmetic defects.
After falling under the epidermis layer, the drug blocks the nerve endings of the muscles, causing them partially paralyzed, relax and smoothen.
Thus, it is possible to achieve quite good results overall rejuvenation of the face and neck.
Indications and contraindications
Indications for Botox injections are:
- The first signs of aging.
- The presence of vertical wrinkles between the eyebrows.
- Crow’s feet in the eye area.
- Too upturned or Vice versa, sagging eyebrows.
- Wrinkles on the bridge of the nose.
- Deep wrinkles on the forehead.
- Deep nasolabial folds.
Contraindications for this cosmetic procedure are:
- Patient age younger than twenty (twenty five) years.
- HIV infection.
- Period after recently migrated surgical interventions.
- The aftermath of a stroke or heart attack.
- The patient’s age older than sixty-five years.
Pregnancy and lactation.
- The clotting of blood.
- Antibiotics and other drugs that can disrupt blood clotting.
- Individual intolerance the patient of the substance Botox.
- A weakened immune system.
- Acute and chronic diseases.
- Disorders in the Central nervous system (depression, neurosis, stress).
- Acute infectious or respiratory disease.
Features of the procedure
Rejuvenation using Botox has the following peculiarities:
- First, the patient is recommended to pass tests and receive advice from cosmetologist, who will carry out the procedure. The specialist must determine the degree of neglect of wrinkles, appropriate areas for chipping etc.
- Further, the date of the procedure.
- During the session the patient’s skin is thoroughly treated with antiseptic solutions. A place to put the injection point.
- Places for injections are cooled with ice and further obezbolivatmi a special gel.
- With the help of special hardware devices cosmetologist determines the correct area for needle entry and depth.
- After the procedure the skin of the patient is re-processed antimicrobial solutions.
Advantages and disadvantages
Botox injections offer the following benefits of its implementation:
- The ability to quickly get rid of wrinkles.
- The ability to rejuvenate the face without surgery.
- You can get rid of sweating with the help of these injections.
- You can remove minor neurologic abnormalities in the skin.
Disadvantages of the procedure are:
- The presence of numerous contraindications and limitations.
- The high cost of the procedure.
- The effect lasts only about six months. Then you need to repeat the procedure rejuvenation.
- High risk of developing negative complications.
- It is impossible to get rid of deep wrinkles.
Influence of the preparation on health of the expectant mother
Doctors found that Botox during pregnancy can have such an impact on the health of the expectant mother:
- The drug can cause drowsiness and dizziness.
- Intolerance to the active substance of Botox in women can manifest an allergic reaction in the form of coughing, tissue edema, itching and runny nose. This, in turn, will lower the immune status of the pregnant woman.
- Due to the fact that during pregnancy a woman’s body produces special hormones during this period she will be more susceptible to a variety of negative consequences from entering the preparations. Thus, it is impossible to determine with accuracy the impact and harm of a chemical substance (its effect may be unpredictable).
- Disorder of the digestive tract.
- When you enter injection woman in any case will feel pain and excitement. It can not be transmitted to the child.
Harm to the fetus
The danger of Botox injections to the fetus is not scientifically proven, but not refuted. The reason is that scientists have conducted studies only on animals. The results of these experiments show that the introduction of large doses of Botox had frequent miscarriages and the birth of the fetus with various disabilities and deformities.
As for human studies, the developers of this drug and its analogues I think it’s not ethical, and therefore can only estimate the possible consequences of this method of rejuvenation during pregnancy.
In any case, Botox in its composition contains a neurotoxin, which by its nature is a poison. When it arrives in the blood of women, he will still penetrate to the fruit. Further its effect on the unborn child can be the most unpredictable.
Presumably that the drug can adversely affect the nervous system of the baby, its development, and also cardiovascular system.
Is it possible to inject Botox during pregnancy
Botox before pregnancy can be entered. It justifies this by saying that the botulinum toxin contained in this medication, do not have the ability to accumulate in tissue. For this reason, it will not adversely affect the fetus even when planning pregnancy.
As prevention of negative consequences, to introduce Botox is not recommended for a month prior to an upcoming conception.
It is necessary that before conception the health of expectant mothers were not exposed to stress and weakened immunity.
For this reason, before conception a woman is not recommended to be nervous, Smoking and taking alcohol.
In the early stages
In the early stages to introduce Botox is strictly prohibited.
It justifies this by saying that in the first months of pregnancy laid the foundations of the nervous system of the baby, so any impact can negatively displayed on the entire pregnancy.
Moreover, in the 1 trimester of pregnancy every woman is at risk of miscarriage, so from Botox in this period should be abandoned.
In the second trimester
Second trimester pregnancy usually proceeds steadily. The child rapidly develops and increases in size.
Enter Botox at this time is undesirable because the 4-7 month of pregnancy, women are allocated specific hormones, so the body may unexpectedly react to the injected substance Botox (it may be shock, Allergy, etc.).
Enter Botox before birth is possible, but it can not be called reasonable. The fact that the introduction of the drug in the last trimester of pregnancy may give rise to premature birth.
Moreover, the woman will need your strength for the birth of the child, which significantly reduced when you enter Botox and the development of negative consequences of the procedure.
For this reason, it is better not to hurry and to postpone such a rejuvenation for a few months.
Whether or not to introduce this drug while breastfeeding
Doctors do not recommend to introduce Botox while breastfeeding.
The reason is that the substance of this drug may also be displayed, along with breast milk then drink child. Thus, the baby will still receive their «portion» of harmful substances.
Moreover, for the same reason, during lactation woman is strictly forbidden to take any oral drugs and alcoholic drinks.
When you can
The best place to inject the Botox injection after 7-8 months after childbirth (if a woman feeds the child breast milk) and 2 years later (if the long feeds the baby’s chest).
During this period, the body of a young mother to fully recover, gain strength and be able to move the injection.
The only way a woman can protect yourself and your baby.
The introduction of Botox during pregnancy results in the following side effects:
- Anaphylactic shock.
- The increase in body temperature.
- The entry of infection.
- The development of inflammation of the skin.
- Pain at the site of injections.
- The appearance of hemorrhages in the injection zone.
- Hematoma and swelling.
- Loss of sensation of the skin.
- Paralysis of the muscles in the eye area.
- Ptosis century.
Most beauticians still do not recommend to risk to Botox during pregnancy.
Despite this, women who still want to rejuvenate the face thus experts suggest the next:
- Before the procedure and after it, don’t visit the sauna, pool or Solarium.
- The first time you encounter unwanted signs as soon as possible to consult a doctor.
- During pregnancy it is not necessary to rejuvenate several areas of the face. It is better to do one area of the skin to minimise the dose of the drug.
- It is strictly forbidden to take medication for the pain. Better instead to apply to the face cold compresses.
- Within two weeks after the procedure, it is desirable to abandon the excessive intake of fluids, spicy and salty foods, as it retains fluid in the body and leads to swelling.
Video: Permitted procedures
Pregnancy does not mean a complete rejection of the use of cosmetics. In fact, now there are many harmless methods by which a woman can follow for your skin, moisturize and nourish.
One of the best ways is the use of homemade cosmetics that you can prepare yourself. For example, it can be light lotions from frozen chamomile decoction in the form of ice cubes, which you need every day to wipe the face.
You can make face masks from honey, egg yolks (can be used for hair), cucumber and cream.
For deep cleansing you can practice the application of powdered oatmeal with sour cream. This tool will help partially replace the peeling.
To fight wrinkles you can apply a mask starch or gelatin. They are among the most effective folk methods facial rejuvenation.
Injections of Botox during pregnancy for many reasons is dangerous. However, if the woman still does not want to delay the procedure until then, she should definitely consult a gynecologist and to inform the future father of the child.
Yourself to take this decision, not worth it, because it literally depends on the health and development of the child.