Botox at home for face, hair, mask, how to make, alternative
A bit of theory
Botox is a drug, which beauticians can eliminate wrinkles on the skin and make it smooth.
In the part of the drug the main component is a botulinum toxin, which paralyzes the nerve endings in the skin.
This toxin in nature and extremely harmful to the human body and when it is injected in large doses, it can cause enormous damage to both muscle and nervous system.
Moreover, in advanced cases, botulinum toxin can cause severe allergic reactions and death.
Because of these high risks, the use of this drug, Botox for the face at home is gaining popularity, for both women and men.
This is explained by the much smaller risk of negative effects after the procedure and good results from its implementation. Moreover, Botox at home is a great alternative to expensive salon treatments.
Essentially home Botox does not provide for the introduction of injection under the skin, as this can be dangerous for your health. Despite this, the need to seriously approach to the conduct of these cosmetic procedures to achieve the desired rejuvenating effect.
Before the first session, be sure to test for allergic reaction.
On cleansed skin need to apply a small amount of a mask or cream and wait 10 minutes. If the skin is not reddened, and began itching, it normally carries a particular cosmetic blend and can be used on the entire face or problem areas of the body.
Indications for the home of Botox are:
- The first signs of aging on the skin.
- Skin aging due to stress or poor lifestyle.
- The formation of so-called dehydrated skin «smokers».
- The appearance of small facial wrinkles and deep age-related wrinkles on the forehead, around the eyes, cheeks and nose.
- Loss of elasticity of the skin.
- The presence of pigmentation on the skin.
- The dullness of the face.
- Man’s desire to freshen the face and give it a healthier, more rested appearance.
- Peeling of the skin due to its drying out and lack of useful vitamin.
Prior to the Botox at home, it is important to familiarize yourself with the following caveats to these procedures:
It is not desirable to apply such masks on the skin during pregnancy and breastfeeding, since in this period in a woman’s body is a lot of hormonal changes and the skin becomes more sensitive. This may cause the appearance of an allergic reaction.
- You should not use this method of rejuvenation with a weakened immune system, acute respiratory diseases or blood diseases.
- It is not recommended to use Botox on areas of the body that have been devastated by fungal or bacterial infections, or have open sores.
- These types of masks should not be applied to people with the age of twenty years, as they have simply not yet necessary. Their skin is sufficiently hydrated and does not require such cosmetic procedures.
- It is not recommended to use this mask on the skin, which has recently suffered from burns or salon beauty treatments (peeling, etc.).
Substitutes at home
Because of the large risk of negative consequences for the drug Botox was developed no less effective counterparts.
The best medicine in this direction are:
- Japanese drug Argireline. The basis of his composition to be an aqueous solution, which quickly relaxes the muscles and gives them the opportunity to gather in folds.
- Creamin is an analogue of German origin, which also contains betatakin, but in much smaller doses. This makes it safer than traditional Botox.
- Protox is a drug which is based on freezing the facial muscles by exposure to cold. As the statistics shows, that MOTOX will soon surpass the popularity of Botox, as it brings great results.
- Cream with Botox effect is one of the most convenient ways to conduct painless Botox at home. Most of these media contain special substances that help to restore skin to its former freshness and to get rid of wrinkles.
A word of solcoseryl and dimexide
Medical gels were Colaresi and Dimexide can be purchased at any pharmacy. They are considered quite an effective analogue of the painful injections of Botox.
Moreover, these drugs will help to improve metabolism in the skin, strengthen absorbency of skin and increase its propensity to regenerate.
Method of preparation of facial masks from these components are the following:
- First you need to mix Dimexide and water solution in a ratio of 1:10.
- The resulting mixture should be spread on the skin of the face thin even layer, without affecting the eye area and lips.
- On top of the face should apply a layer of gel was Solariella. It is important not to allow complete drying of the mask on the face. To do this, it must be constantly moistened with water.
The face mask should be within the hour. Need to wash it with warm water. After that the skin is recommended to apply a greasy moisturizer.
Apply the mask, preferably before bedtime and in the morning there is a noticeable result, the skin will become more hydrated and toned.
Best of all this technique is suitable for women and men aged forty years, who have clear signs of aging.
Folk remedies against wrinkles instead of Botox
The drug Botox is not always used. Before his appearance women used folk methods, which was renowned for its wonderful rejuvenating effect.
The most effective folk remedies from wrinkles that are already time-tested, are:
- Mask of starch.
- Honey and cream mask.
- Gelatin mask.
- Chocolate mask.
- Wheat mask.
Let us consider in more detail the main benefits, recipes and results from using the above folk remedies for skin rejuvenation.
Mask of starch is considered a leader in the home cosmetology as potato starch perfectly cleanses the skin, gives it freshness and evens skin tone. Moreover, it nourishes the epithelium with nutrients and restores its former smoothness and elasticity.
Also starch can be used for any skin type, making this tool universal.
To better understand all the properties of the starch, here is his composition:
- Calcium. It nourishes the skin and prevents moisture loss.
- Iron enriches the cells with oxygen.
- Carbohydrates fuel the outer layers of the epithelium.
- Groom removes oily Shine and leaves the skin silky.
- Vitamin C has beneficial effects on the deeper layers of the skin and nourishes it.
To do the mask from starch is recommended at least twice a week. The only way to achieve truly impressive results. The duration of the course of rejuvenation – 1 month. Then you need to take a break for three weeks and repeat the course.
The most effective masks from starch are:
- Mask of starch and protein (1 tbsp corn starch mixed with 40 ml of water and crude protein). Apply on face and leave for 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
- Mask of starch and lemon juice (1 tbsp corn starch mixed with 1 tsp lemon juice). Apply on face and leave for 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
- Mask of starch and milk. 1 tbsp corn starch, pour a glass of milk and a little boil, the mixture became desolate. After that, apply on face and leave for 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water and moisturize face cream.
Wheat mask has strong soothing and nourishing effect on the skin.
To prepare this remedy thus:
- Mix 30 g of wheat flour and the same amount of water.
- Pour the mixture into a small bucket and stir until it thickens.
- In a separate container whisk the raw egg whites and add 50 ml of sunflower oil.
- Combine whole wheat and a protein blend. Apply on face smooth thick layer. Leave on for fifteen minutes.
Wash off the mask with warm water. Repeat the procedure is recommended twice a week.
Honey is useful not only for internal, but also external use. It helps to moisturize and nourish the skin. It eliminates irregularities.
Mask Botox in the home of honey is as follows:
- Mix 1 tbsp. a spoonful of fresh honey (it should be liquid) and the same amount of heavy cream.
- Beat up the pulp of the peach and add the honey. Also, this fruit can be replaced with strawberries, cucumber or banana.
- Add half a teaspoon of cocoa. Carefully remove and apply to face and neck area. Leave on for twenty minutes.
- Rinse with cool water.
Repeat this procedure 4-5 times a week. Also, it is better to do before going to bed after you completely remove cosmetics from the face.
In addition, masks with honey is very good for your hair. It can be done just as for the face, however, while on the head it is recommended to wear a plastic cap to achieve the best effect.
A mask of chocolate is useful due to the fact that dark chocolate in its composition contains more than 200 valuable substances for the skin, which have a beneficial influence on her.
In addition, the lecithin, which contains chocolate, normalizes the nervous system, as is well known, the emotional state directly affects his skin condition.
There are following features and chocolate masks:
- Apply only natural bitter black chocolate, since its composed of a lot of cocoa and minimum sugar.
- You cannot use chocolate that has a white film. This is a violation of a temperature mode of storage of the product.
- The cocoa content in chocolate must be at least 78 %. Everything else is not «pure» dark chocolate, and contains various artificial ingredients, preservatives and additives, which certainly will not benefit the skin.
- Apply the mask chocolate only on thoroughly cleansed skin. It is best before using apply to skin with a scrub.
- It is not necessary to put a mask of chocolate before leaving the house, under the bright sun.
- To keep the mask from this component you need within fifteen minutes.
- To apply with light massage movements in a thin layer.
To prepare the chocolate mask in the following way:
- Melt 50g dark chocolate in a water bath.
- To melted chocolate add the tea boat of honey and the same of coconut oil.
- Mix all until smooth and apply on face.
Instead of honey you can also add heavy cream or cereal ground in a coffee grinder.
As the gelatin will help
Gelatin is a protein, like collagen, which is responsible for skin elasticity, only in split form. For this reason it is very useful to use for making masks with the effect of Botox.
To prepare a mask of gelatin is not difficult.
For this you need to do the following:
- Melt gelatin (2 tbsp) in three glasses of milk.
- Add cucumber juice (1 tbsp).
- Apply the mask to the face layer by layer (gelatin will dry out and form a thin film).
- Strip off the dried mask from the face of the impossible. It must be carefully washed off with warm water.
Repeat the procedure two times a week. Gelatinous mask will help to improve the elasticity and color of the skin and eliminates fine lines.
Video: tips for preparing
Order Botox at home really brought a rejuvenating effect, you should be aware of such subtleties of its use:
- Masks should be applied with an interval of at least one or two days, otherwise the skin «get used» and the effect of means to weaken.
- Mix the ingredients of the masks is best in a glass container.
- To be able to apply the mask evenly, it’s best to use a special silicone brush.
- To achieve improvements in the skin only after a few sessions of rejuvenation (at least 6).
- After each flushing of the face mask, you can apply a moisturizing cream or natural oil.
- Do not apply the mask if the face has acne. First you need to eliminate pimples and clear skin. Only then can you use a mask with Botox effect.
- In contact with the mask in the eyes, do not panic. In most cases, these funds consist of natural components that will not harm the cornea. All you need to do is to promptly wash the eyes with clean running water.
To avoid this, do not apply the mask on the area around the eyes.
Why it is better to consult a doctor
Due to the risk of an allergic reaction to women and men before carrying out the Botox at home it is advisable to consult a doctor.
You can visit not only the therapist, but also a cosmetologist.
It will help to determine the overall condition of skin and its tolerance of a component.
Botox at home is convenient, practical and efficient. Although it is good to think before you start to do such procedures independently at home.
Photo: Before and after