Botox for the face — the consequences, Asset, Expert, mask, from starch, is
What it is
Botox is a drug that is used in cosmetic treatments to eliminate the signs of aging. Due to its influence the muscles relax, which leads to a complete smoothing of wrinkles or their reduction.
Every year the procedure of Botox is gaining popularity for both women and men. Consider in more detail what it involves, and how to properly use the drug.
The drug includes active ingredients and components:
- The hemagglutinin.
- Albumin from human plasma.
- Sodium chloride.
- Botulinum toxin type.
Mechanism of action
This drug is intended for intramuscular administration. After penetration into soft tissue with its active ingredient blocks the susceptibility of nerve impulses. This leads to muscle relaxation and smoothing of wrinkles.
The skill of the doctor in this case is to not completely immobilize the muscle, but only to reduce their tension, while not damaging the natural expressions of the patient.
Unlike hyaluronic acid and other such drugs, Botox has an impact directly on the muscles that are responsible for formation of wrinkles on the skin. Because of this it directly affects them.
Under the influence of the drug, the muscles cease to contract and fully smoothed.
And due to the fact that the effect of the procedure will last quite a long time (6-8 months), the rate of appearance of new wrinkles on the skin be reduced significantly.
Indications and contraindications
Botox for the face is such testimony to his conduct:
- The patient has visible horizontal wrinkles on the forehead that arise when age-related changes or excessive facial muscle activity in the zone.
- The presence of deep horizontal wrinkles between the eyebrows. The injections of Botox not only eliminates this defect, but will also make the expression more open and get rid of frowns due to folds in the skin.
- The presence of folds of skin on the bridge of the nose and the bridge of the nose.
- Pronounced wrinkles around the lips and nose area.
- Drooping of the eyebrows.
- The General «vagueness» of the oval face.
Botox face has such contraindications to its application:
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding.
- The period of menstruation in women.
- Exacerbation of herpes, and other diseases of the skin in those places, where it is assumed the procedure.
- Unstable emotional condition of the patient and various abnormalities in its Central nervous system (depression, neurosis, stress, etc.).
The presence of inflammatory processes in the body.
- Acute and chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Acute respiratory or infectious diseases.
- Fungal skin.
- The patient is taking antibiotics, anticoagulants or other drugs (the procedure cannot be conducted earlier than two weeks after the end of drug treatment).
- The clotting of blood.
- Different severe disease of the cardiovascular or circulatory system.
- HIV infection.
- Individual intolerance the patient of the drug Botox.
- Oncologic pathology.
- Period after recently migrated surgical interventions.
A weakened immune system.
- Patient age of eighteen.
- Taking medications that disrupt blood clotting, increase the concentration of calcium and enhance the effect of the main components of the drug (macrolides, tetracyclines).
- Alcohol dependence patient.
- Period after recently suffering a stroke or heart attack.
The pros and cons of the procedure
Botox for the face has such advantages of their use:
- Allows you to get rid of wrinkles of different depths.
- Can be used on different areas of the face.
- Has a long lasting effect.
- The result is noticeable almost immediately.
- Quick rehabilitation period.
- Total facial rejuvenation without surgery.
- Allows to eliminate not only cosmetic defects, he is also a medical pathology of the face (used to treat various neurological disorders).
The cons are:
- Despite its effectiveness, the procedure may not completely get rid of deep age-related wrinkles.
- The procedure has a lot of contraindications, so not everyone will be able to try it.
- A risk of developing side effects.
- Just one wrong prick of a doctor can significantly skew the muscle and give a wrong expression.
- The high cost of the procedure.
- Eight months later, results from Botox will disappear as the drug is completely go away.
Rules for the use of
Rules of application:
- First, the patient must visit a cosmetologist to determine the degree of complexity of the defect of the skin, assessed the condition of the facial expressions and identify contraindications.
- Next, the person appointed by a procedure in which first his skin would obezzarazhivatelya different antimicrobial solutions.
- After that certain areas of the skin will be treated with local painkillers.
- Then the doctor starts to inject the drug under the skin. It is important that the doctor was a professional, as this guarantees a successful outcome from the procedure and virtually eliminates the risk of dangerous complications.
- Traditional drug is not more than 5-7 minutes. After this the skin is again treated with antimicrobial solutions and hydrated with creams.
- Immediately after the procedure the patient can go home.
Video: expert Advice
The differences of the procedure at home and in beauty salon
Botox for the face at home has the following differences from the cabin of the event:
- Minimal risk of infection, as a home Botox does not use needles.
- Significant savings for use at home, because people will do everything himself, and to use not very expensive means.
- The ability to perform the procedure at a convenient time for you.
- The ability to make as many appointments as you want (within reason).
- The lowest possible result from home use, as this substance will be applied to the outside and not penetrate soft tissue, as happens in the salon method the procedure.
- At home you can use a variety of anti-aging recipes. In the salon you will be offered only one or two varieties of drugs administered.
After the injection patients may experience the following consequences:
- A lot of pain.
- Damage to the vessel.
- Weakness of the muscles of the face.
- Dryness of the eyes.
- Smut pain.
- Itching of the skin.
- Drooping of the eyelid.
Can I use a face mask from starch instead of Botox
Face mask from starch instead of Botox – is one of the most effective tools for home use.
Starch has a similar effect and the ability to smooth out wrinkles, so it can be used instead of injections at home if the exact compliance with the recipe of the mask.
How to make at home
Mask of starch is thus:
- Mix 1 tbsp corn starch with 100 ml of water.
- Pour the mixture into a saucepan and add 0.5 liters of boiling water.
- Cooking means until, until it thickens.
- Apply on face a thick layer and spread it with a brush.
- To leave the vehicle for half an hour on the face.
- Rinse with warm water.
The course of rejuvenation the tool is two weeks.
What not to do after the procedure
After the procedure the patient should:
- Lie down and go to bed within four hours after the procedure
- It is impossible to touch the skin that was injected Botox and stretch it.
- You cannot visit a sauna, pool, Solarium and sauna within a week after the procedure.
- You can’t bend and play sports within two days.
- You can’t drink alcohol for three days.
The average cost
The price of Botox face depends on the particular treated area, sessions number and qualification of the doctor.
The average cost of Botox Asset Expert is 350 rubles for 1флакон.
In addition, there are the following pricing for Botox in different parts of the face:
- removing wrinkles from the forehead is from 2 to 5 thousand rubles;
- eliminate «crow’s feet» in eye area is from three to six thousand roubles;
- elimination of wrinkles of the lip area is from half to four thousand rubles.
The procedure has its pros and cons. Many people want her to do, but fear a negative outcome and complications. Decide to Botox or not, shall man alone, but before that, it is advisable to think carefully.
Photo: Before and after