Carbon peeling — what is it, reviews, prices, laser carbon peeling
This technique refers to the laser peels, but skillfully combined with photorejuvenation and is held with the help of the carbon amplifier of the nanogel. In this situation of things, this removes keratinized layer of epithelium, smooth skin, returns a healthy complexion, eliminate dark spots.
In addition to anti-aging effect, it has a therapeutic effect on the skin, so it is recommended for:
- the presence of acne.
How is the procedure?
Before you start consult a doctor-cosmetologist. If there is any disease specified in the contraindications, the procedure should cancel or postpone.
If there are any inflammatory processes, they have to first eliminate and then start peeling.
Also should make sure that you are not allergic to carbonic acid, otherwise the procedure may lead to very undesirable consequences.
The procedure is carried out in two stages:
- On the skin of the patient a thin layer of carbon nanogel, which aims to prepare the area for laser exposure in the course of which sloughed off all the dead skin and Horny layers of cells. At this stage, the elimination of inflammatory processes.
- With the help of laser pulses is made by the process of photothermolysis, that is, heating of the skin at a deep level. This step promotes the production of collagen and elastin, which are responsible for elasticity and youthfulness of the skin.
The duration is approximately twenty minutes, the course consists of five sessions, given every five days.
The features and benefits
Carbon peeling has a number of indisputable advantages, among which are the following:
- the absence of pain or discomfort;
- the result, already after the first procedure;
- the absence of the usual redness and peeling of side effects;
- the lack of rehabilitation period.
Features is the presence of specific nanosecond pulse, reinforced with carbon catalyst. It is not possible to arrange a kind of «explosion» of carbon of the cream located on the surface of the skin and in the sebaceous glands.
This causes a narrowing of the excretory ducts of the sebaceous glands and is anti-inflammatory and bactericidal effects reducing pathogenic microflora, parasites in the deep layers of the dermis and on the skin surface.
Video: Laser carbon cleaning
Carbon peeling is acting very delicately. Reacting with the patient’s skin, it gently exfoliates dead layers of the epidermis and has a bactericidal effect.
As a result of this kind of peeling vosstanavlivayutsya all metabolic processes, including lipid metabolism.
Moreover, it significantly tightens enlarged pores and stimulates the production of collagen and elastin. Also run regenerative processes at a deep cellular level, resulting in an overall facial rejuvenation.
Indications are the following factors:
- the presence of wrinkles;
- oily skin;
- wilting, loss of skin elasticity;
- gray and dull complexion;
- the presence of defects of the skin;
- the presence of pigment spots.
Contraindications for carbon exfoliation are the following factors:
- pregnancy and lactation;
- the presence of inflammatory processes;
- severe chronic diseases of internal organs;
- scarring of the colloid type.
Video: peeling Procedure
The rehabilitation period
As such, the rehabilitation period is not required. The biggest side effect is slight redness, which alone passes within a day or two. Accordingly, the patient can continue his usual lifestyle immediately end the procedure.
Specialists recommend the carbon laser peel at the end of the week, as it may cause exfoliation, which also takes place in a day or two. To accelerate the regeneration process it is possible to use regular moisturizers.
Such peeling does not exclude the use of cosmetics and makeup, but doctors recommend avoiding exposure to direct sunlight for two to three weeks in order to avoid the appearance of age spots.
Prices for the procedure
The average cost of carbon peeling is:
|Region||The cost in rubles|
|In the neck||2000|
|In the cheeks||2500|
|Face, neck and decollete together||7500|
Frequently asked questions
Can you do Teens?
Yes, carbon peeling copes with typical skin problems affecting teenagers: acne, acne and pimples.
Is it worth doing in the summer?
Like any other type of peeling, it is better to do in the autumn-winter period.
Are there going to be pain during the procedure?
No, carbon peeling eliminates the presence of pain during the vote.
Whether the appearance of peeling after peeling?
Yes, perhaps this is a normal reaction of the skin, which begins to be updated after peeling.
The before and after photos