Care after biorevitalisation — that we
Biorevitalization is an injection, or beinvenue (laser) procedure aimed at correcting and preventing signs of skin aging. The method further delivery to the deeper layers of the dermis of the active substances involved in metabolic processes of cells.
The main component of the drug is hyaluronic acid, which stimulates the biosynthesis of collagen fibers and elastin, responsible for healthy appearance and elasticity of the skin.
Specially selected ingredients fillers help to smooth wrinkles, improve tonicity of the skin, improving tone and moisturizing.
But, like any interference in the body, biorevitalization in rare cases can lead to side effects. To minimize the risk of their occurrence, must be carefully considered to respect the doctor’s recommendations, and provide the skin proper care after the procedure.
Indications and contraindications to the procedure
The indications of mesotherapy include:
- dehydration and increased dryness of the skin;
- shallow facial wrinkles, loss of skin elasticity (sagging of the tissues);
- injuries after plastic surgeries or other aggressive cosmetic procedures (laser resurfacing of the face, peeling, lifting);
- paleness of the skin, hyperpigmentation (including after prolonged sun exposure), circles under the eyes;
- stretch marks, scars, scarring;
- acne, enlarged pores, by nature oily and problematic skin.
- the presence of infectious-inflammatory processes on the surface of the skin;
- tumors in the area of the procedure (moles, nevi, papilloma);
- individual intolerance to the components of the administered drug (in particular, hyaluronic acid);
- pregnancy and breast-feeding;
- exacerbation of chronic, colds, viral respiratory infections;
- the presence of tumors of malignant nature.
- a tendency to form keloids;
- autoimmune pathology.
Do I need to prepare
Special training procedure involves. If there are no problems with health, then for the first session of biorevitalization is enough to visit the cosmetic clinic once. In rare cases, to reduce the probability of the formation of edema, cosmetologist prescribes a course of vitamin K.
Experts strongly recommend that for 3-4 days to abandon:
- alcoholic beverages;
- anticoagulants, hormonal preparations.
- visit the beach or the Solarium.
Video: How is manipulation
Proper care after biorevitalisation
Successful biorevitalization necessarily imply proper care after the procedure. Usually the skin is red, which is considered quite a normal reaction on the resulting microtrauma. To painful sites are allowed to ice.
When the injection method of administration of hyaluronic acid in places punctures are small seal – papules. May appear small subcutaneous hemorrhages. All these negative effects disappear after 5-7 days.
To accelerate the restoration of tissues will help collagen mask based on chitosan. After the procedure, the beautician usually appoints antiseptic and healing gels, which prevent the occurrence of inflammation.
To remove the dry skin, it is possible to use thermal water in 3-4 days after the procedure. And cosmetics to remove better micellar water.
To extend the effect will be if every time before going outdoors, apply to exposed areas of the skin sunscreen, even in the cold season. Ultraviolet detrimental effect on the molecules of hyaluronic acid, contributing to their rapid destruction.
After biorevitalisation not:
- In the first days to touch the treated areas with your hands, massaging, rubbing.
- Use decorative and care cosmetics.
- To cauterize, to comb or to reveal the papules.
- Drinking alcohol and Smoking. Toxins trapped in the body, can significantly increase the recovery period.
- Solarium and expose the skin to direct sunlight, so as not to trigger an increase in swelling of the tissues, unwanted pigmentation.
- To visit the bath or sauna, take a hot shower or bath.
- Do other beauty treatments (peels, masks) at least two weeks.
- To expose the body to excessive physical activity (gym, lifting weights).
- Taking any medication without consulting with your doctor.
The exact timing of recovery and the period in which must adhere to strict prohibitions are determined by the doctor individually. The duration depends on skin characteristics, age of the patient, the area of the treated surface, the reaction of the organism to the introduction of the drug.
What to do if there are side effects
Immediately after the procedure may be observed:
- minor bruising;
- the bumps from the wrong distribution of the drug under the skin;
- itching, pain;
- the papules.
The biorevitalization by a qualified technician with quality-certified drugs completely eliminates the occurrence of side effects.
If the redness does not go away within 4-5 days, got a rash, this may indicate the development of allergic reactions.
We need to see a doctor. Also require urgent specialist consultation if negative consequences have not disappeared or intensified through the week, showed signs of festering.
When you need to re-visit the beauty salon
It happens that one session is not enough to solve cosmetic problem. A second procedure must be carried out not earlier 1-2 weeks after the first.
The maximum effect can be achieved in an average of 4-5 sessions.
Biorevitalization – the procedure is safe and virtually lead to the development of adverse reactions. An important role is played by the experience and qualification of the cosmetologist. But the patient should understand that the main stage is the strict adherence to the doctor’s for skin care.
Only then can the effect of the drug will manifest itself in full measure, and the positive effect will remain for a long time.
Photo: Before and after