Causes of oily skin became, men, women
Causes of oily skin can be very different. Previously, this phenomenon was considered to be exclusively a teenage problem. However, research scientists have confirmed that oily skin can occur in people of all ages.
Usually oily skin is observed around the T-zone, which includes the nose, chin and forehead. Outwardly she seems shiny and oily.
Often this dermis gives the impression of untidiness and has an uneven surface. It is characterized by a dull color and gray shade.
On oily skin with great difficulty borne cosmetics. By means of powder and Foundation to eliminate Shine only for a while. Problem areas can affect the torso, usually near the back and the chest. Often people suffering from this problem, complain about the increased oiliness of the hair.
If not careful cleansing of excess fat the secret with dead particles of the skin triggers the clogging of pores. As a result, there is a funnel-shaped extension. In appearance this epithelium is often similar to orange peel.
In addition to excess Shine and enlarged pores, the skin has a tendency to the formation of comedones. This term refers to the black dots, which are located in openings of the sebaceous glands.
Many people with this type of dermis complain of acne and Milia – whiteheads. On the face often can be seen spider veins. If the background of increasing the synthesis of sebum changes its qualitative composition, developing such pathology, as seborrhea.
In some cases, oily skin is prone to peeling. It seems strange, however, this phenomenon is caused by the accumulation of dead skin particles of the skin on the face.
If on the dermis for a long time there are symptoms of inflammation, it is essential to consult a dermatologist who can confirm or rule out demodicosis.
To determine the causes of excess fat dermis, may require examination by a dermatologist, endocrinologist, gastroenterologist. Women often need to consult a gynecologist-endocrinologist.
Although this type of epithelium is in need of special care, he has a number of quite a lot of significant advantages.
The main advantages include the following:
- without difficulty manage to choose the means to care because the dermis is not characterized by increased sensitivity;
- due to the internal processes that occur in cells to maintain their structure and youthfulness of the face for a long time;
- wrinkles appear quite late;
- due to the natural formation of fat layer does not occur evaporation of moisture and has natural protection from the negative factors.
This type of dermis at less risk of photoaging and for a long time retains its elasticity. If the oiliness of the epithelium develops during adolescence, with time the skin can become combination.
Video: Helpful information
Why the facial skin has become greasy
There are many important factors that can cause increased oiliness of the skin, pathology of internal organs, feeding habits, use of drugs or improper care.
In some cases, to establish the cause of the problem independently fail. In such a situation you need to consult a dermatologist.
One of the key factors leading to the high fat content of the epidermis, is considered a violation in the diet.
If the menu has too many smoked meats, fried and salty foods, the risk of this problem increases significantly.
The same effect have sweet, spicy and tangy foods. Also as dermis can harm carbonated drinks, coffee, and butter cakes. Another important factor is the food dry or vitamin deficiency. To cope with the problem, you need to balance your diet.
The main reason of this problem is hormonal imbalance, namely the high concentration of testosterone hormone in the body.
Most often this problem occurs with adolescent girls. Hormonal changes during pregnancy and menopause.
In most cases, the problem resolves on its own after normalization of hormonal background. As a result, the skin becomes combination. However, in some situations it’s different. The reason lies in the wrong care.
In addition, there are a number of conditions that cause excessive oiliness of the epithelium:
- Diseases of the digestive system. Such diseases are quite often provoke skin problems. The use of harmful products and other substances leads to a disruption of the body. As a result, not only there is oily skin, but also hair fall out, a person acquires an unhealthy tint, there appear boils.
- Beriberi. This symptom usually appears in the spring. As a result, the skin is exposed to acne-on it there is a greasy Shine. Because when the first symptoms of such problems should drink a course of vitamins.
- Genetic predisposition. If close relatives have oily skin, the likelihood of this problem increases significantly.
- Constant stress, chronic fatigue, the pressure of others. All these factors have a profound impact on the work of the bodies. In such a situation it is important to provide the body a complete rest. Sometimes even require changing jobs.
- Mental illness and other Central nervous system. In identifying such problems need skilled aid.
- A chronic infection. Such pathology can also lead to excessive oiliness of the dermis.
- Diabetes. This disease is a Multisystem disorder that affects all organs and systems.
- Cachexia, emaciation of the female body. As a result, there is a shortage of building material for the production of female hormones. This causes increased levels of male sex hormones.
- Obesity. Increased oiliness of the skin may be due to excessive sweating and poor diet.
- Polycystic ovarian. This phenomenon is also related to the excessive amount of male sex hormones.
- Hyperandrogenism in men. The elevated levels of male sex hormones may be due to the use of synthetic testosterone. This often requires men to build muscle.
- Pathology of the liver. These include hepatitis, fatty degeneration. Increased oiliness of the skin due to the fact that the liver can not fully perform its function of intoxication and excrete excess hormones. In this case, a typical manifestation is considered to be oily skin in the forehead and nasolabial folds.
The reason for greasy dermis may be the use of drugs that contain b vitamins and iodine.
Before taking any medication, you should consult your doctor how drugs affect the condition of the skin.
If side effects occur, you need to find safe analogues.
In some situations, the causes of oily skin in women is due to the need to use hormonal preparations. In this case, it is necessary to obtain medical advice.
The specialist will prescribe the necessary research and adjust therapy.
Excessive use of the active cleaning agents that degrease a person only exacerbates the problem. In response to the removal of sebum, the body begins to produce it even stronger. So he tries to protect from dehydration.
Beauticians advise to use the gel without the content of alkali and alcohol for no more than 3 times a day.
Another common factor leading to this problem are the mechanical destruction of the dermis. Specialists strictly forbid to squeeze pimples and blackheads. They accumulate fat and other products of the regeneration of the skin. If the damage then, instead of a small pimple there is a risk of serious inflammation.
The reason for the fat of the dermis may be the frequent use of exfoliating scrubs.
Such means provoke mechanical damage, which causes development of inflammation and excessive dryness. To guard against such problems, the skin begins to produce much stronger fat.
To avoid such problems will help a careful study of the instructions for the application of cosmetics. Typically, the peels can be used up to 3 times a week.
Precipitating factor may be the use of poor quality cosmetics, which has a greasy or oily base.
To avoid such problems, the choice of means for care of the face should be treated very carefully. The same applies to the selection of decorative cosmetics.
The sources of this problem in men
Causes of oily skin in men can be different.
The main factor experts believe genetic predisposition. If parents have this problem, most likely, it will also affect children.
Another important reason is the food and the General condition of the human body. Due to the balanced diet it is possible to normalize the condition of the dermis.
Increased production of fat can be the result of excessive consumption of sugar and carbohydrates.
If you change the diet and include more protein foods, skin oiliness is significantly reduced. It is important to note that the diet should be balanced.
Also on the skin may affect the amount of water. The daily rate is 30-40 ml per kilogram of body weight. It should not drink coffee or juices, and clean water without gas.
People are worried about the state of the dermis, you should exclude Smoking. Nicotine is detrimental to your overall health. Under his influence, the pores expand and the faster they are the blockage.
Often the cause of problems lies in the violation of rules of personal hygiene. On the skin often occurs a film which consists of dirt, dust, fat and sweat. This mixture fills the pores, causing inflammation. As a result, acne develops.
If you can ignore the rules of hygiene, to cope with this problem will not help any means. Need to wash morning and evening. Also daily should take a shower. If a man goes to the gym, take a shower after every workout. This will help wash away traces of sweat and dirt.
In the appearance of oily Shine is the fault of the hormones that produces the male body.
One of the main is considered to be testosterone. With age, the synthesis of this element is reduced and the skin becomes more dry. Maximum production of this hormone occurs in 16-35 years.
The culprit is an excess amount of sebum can be another hormone that is considered derived from testosterone. It excessive amounts can provoke not only acne, but also a more dangerous condition. In such a situation you need to consult a dermatologist and endocrinologist.
Sometimes the cause of problems caused by the admission of the individual drugs.
This reaction from men is often observed due to the consumption of dietary supplements that are used to build muscle or increase potency.
Even drugs that have the natural composition, can lead to high fat content. In the result there is a risk of disruption of the internal glands and organs.
Causes of oily skin can be very different. Most often they are associated with a genetic predisposition, a change in the balance of hormones and disturbances in nutrition. In some cases, the reason may lie in the presence of serious diseases. In such situations can not do without qualified medical assistance.
Photo: Before and after