Cellulite on sides — how to clean up from the abdomen in men
Cellulite on the sides is quite a common problem faced by not only women but also men. To cope with this anomaly, it is very important to make serious changes in your lifestyle.
In most cases, the observed formation of cellulite during hormonal changes during pregnancy, menopause or puberty. By increasing the level of estrogen in the blood is broken, subcutaneous blood flow in small vessels and there are problems with the supply of oxygen to body fat.
As a result of these processes are formed by dead cells, which causes the formation of solid lumps of fat. As a result, appear on the skin bumps which are called cellulite.
Aggravating factors that increase the likelihood of this problem is the following:
- genetic propensity;
- irregularities in diet – excessive amounts of animal fats and carbohydrates and the lack of vegetables, fruits, vitamins;
- high enough motor activity, sedentary lifestyle;
- hormonal imbalance associated with malfunction of the adrenal glands or ovaries;
- bad habits – drinking excessive amounts of alcoholic beverages and Smoking;
- rapid weight loss due to strict dieting or illness;
- problems with blood circulation in tissues and organs;
- constant stress.
Is it possible to completely get rid of
Completely eliminate cellulite on the sides is quite real. However, we need to radically change your lifestyle.
- to adjust the power,
- to increase the level of physical activity,
- use special cosmetics.
In some cases it was not possible to do without cosmetic procedures. In any case, only a comprehensive approach will help to cope with this problem.
In General, cellulite is considered to be typically female disorders. This is due to the higher density of fatty tissue and the special localization of collagen fibers. That is why adipose tissue of women in a greater risk of stretching, the accumulation of sediments and fluids.
Men have thinner body fat and the collagen fibers they form a mesh-like structure that practically does not undergo stretching.
Emomo this, women suffer from the rapid accumulation of body fat due to the hormone estrogen. In the body of men this element is present in a small amount, therefore deposits are not formed.
However, men too are faced with cellulite. Just this problem is expressed a little differently.
To visually identify the cellulite in men is impossible. Body fat they are not located under the skin surface, and under the fibres muscle. Because the body is not covered with tubercles.
However, this does not mean that the anomaly is absent. Men surround the fatty cushion is usually localized in the waist area, forming the sides.
This cellulite can be detected only with a special fuser, which shows the areas with minimum temperature. This is due to the deterioration of blood supply of these zones.
Video: features of the problem
What is offered in the beauty salon
To cope with cellulite on the sides, you can turn to professional beautician, who will pick up the most efficient procedure.
In the beauty salon can recommend the following types of impacts:
- Cellulite massage – is a variation of the classical procedure. However, in this case the main effort directed at the problem areas.
- Lymphatic drainage massage – helps normalize lymph flow and eliminates congestion. Due to this, from the tissues to remove waste products and toxic substances.
- Microcurrent therapy is the principle of the procedure is based on the influence of current of small amplitude. With it is possible to improve the flowing biochemical processes.
- Stimulation – involves the effects on muscle tissue, which helps to reduce body fat and cope with cellulite.
- Mesotherapy consists in an intradermal introduction of drugs and active substances. This procedure can be done manually or using a special device.
- Wraps for cellulite is usually used in healing mud compositions. By carrying out the procedure fails to open the pores and saturate the skin with nutrients.
- Detoxification means cleaning the body’s cells from toxins and toxic substances.
- The vacuum massage is applied for local decompression problem areas of the body by moving the applicator.
How to get rid of cellulite at home
To cope with the «orange peel» at home, you should make adjustments in nutrition, increase physical activity and use special cosmetics.
The main method of fight against cellulite is considered to be following a special diet, which is based on the performance of a number of rules.
To solve the problem, you need to:
- excluded from the diet of harmful products – fried foods, sweets, fast food, ready-made sauces;
- eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables to include in the menu dairy products, fish and seafood;
- monitor the water – the amount of the used pure water must be at least 2 L.
Mandatory element of the programme for the elimination of cellulite is physical activity. It is very important every day to do exercises that strengthen the heart and blood vessels, improve circulation and normalize metabolic processes.
To do this:
- a quick walk,
- swimming and dancing,
- not less useful to ride a bike, play volleyball or aerobics.
To pull up the sides and to cope with the problem, be sure to do strength exercises. They include squats, lunges, presses.
An excellent method of getting rid of «orange peel» in the field sides will be spinning the hula-Hoop. With Hoop, you can spend quite a lot of energy. Moreover, this device produces on problem areas visible mechanical effect.
With active massage the sides manages to break the unattractive lumps. However, it is important to remember that training should be constant.
Currently the most effective anti-cellulite cosmetics is not difficult. Of course, it will give results only when you perform a set of procedures.
The amounts of cellulite have to be warming substances and components that stimulate blood circulation. These include, in particular, include caffeine, extracts of horse chestnut and pepper.
To combat the «orange peel» you can apply different lotions, creams and gels. However, it is believed that creams enable you to achieve maximum results, because the texture of these funds allows active ingredients to act longer on the skin.
To improve the appearance of the epithelium is to use special scrubs.
To get rid of cellulite and make the skin more smooth, is to use coffee grounds. It is recommended to mix with cream or olive oil and apply on problem areas by doing light massage.
To cope with cellulite, it is possible to apply an effective salt scrub. It’s enough to put in a small bag of natural sea salt and use it to massage problem areas.
A fairly effective method of addressing the problem are considered anti-cellulite body wraps:
- With green tea. This drink contains a lot of antioxidants. In addition, it has anti-aging and anti-cellulite action.
To make the body pack, green tea milled to a fine powder and add the boiling water to form a slurry. You also need to put half a teaspoon of honey and cinnamon. The resulting composition is uniformly treated the problem areas and leave it for 1 hour.
- With vinegar. This product need to mix equal parts of water. In the resulting solution to moisten a cotton cloth and wrap it on the problem area and cover with roll up sides with cling film and a warm blanket.
- Algae. This product has a lot of iodine and calcium. Due to this algae accelerate metabolism, is removed from the body excess fluid and cope with cellulite. Slurry from the algae can be mixed with chopped coriander or ginger.
During shower problem areas can be treated using massage gloves. After the procedure the skin should be lubricated with anti-cellulite cream.
An efficient method is to use a special vacuum cans.
For the procedure, the skin lubricated with warmed on a steam bath with honey, then transferred to the massaging of the body. To do this, perform circular, longitudinal and zigzag movement.
To prevent the appearance of cellulite on the sides, you need to adhere to a number of recommendations:
- to give up Smoking and alcohol;
- take a walk and exercise;
- to eat right;
- stop wearing shoes with high heels and tight clothing;
- to monitor the posture.
Cellulite on the sides is considered to be a rather unpleasant problem faced by many people. To cope with this disease, it is very important to make adjustments to your diet, move more and use special cosmetics. In advanced cases it is necessary to turn to the beautician, who will pick up effective procedures.
Photo: Before and after