Cellulite on thighs — how to remove at home how to get rid of, on the rear surface
Cellulite is a disorder which results in the inflammatory defect subcutaneous layers. External this problem is very noticeable, especially when pressure is applied to the skin with cellulite, it will be like orange peel.
Fortunately, today you can quite fast eliminate cellulite. About how to do it, and will tell in this article.
Cellulite on thighs develops gradually. The process begins with the metabolic disorders and the accumulation of fat cells in excess. As a result, there can be seen the characteristic roughness of the skin, which is considered a clear sign of cellulite.
Localized cellulite not only on thighs, but also on the back of the legs, buttocks and abdomen. Despite this, according to statistics, the «orange skin» is most often in women in the thighs, as their body for purely physiological reasons is prone to this phenomenon.
In addition, there are the following reasons and factors that can contribute to the formation of cellulite on the thighs:
- Genetic predisposition of the person to the formation of cellulite. Thus, if the mother has this problem with her daughter it can also occur around the same age (especially if the girl is not going to follow their diet and way of life).
- Serious hormonal changes in the body can give impetus to the development of cellulite. Contribute to hormonal failure can menopause in women, use of oral contraceptives, pregnancy or adolescence. In addition, an overabundance of hormones could happen when you self some potent drugs.
- The influence of bad habits is also very large. It is proved that, regular Smoking and consumption of alcohol slows down the metabolism, which negatively affects the breakdown of fats. Moreover, Smoking impairs the digestive system, which further increases the risk of poor assimilation of fats and their deposits on the hips.
- Some diseases of blood vessels and also poor circulation contribute to the accumulation of toxins and slow down the metabolism. This greatly affects the deterioration of the shape and the formation of cellulite on the thighs and not only.
- A sedentary lifestyle and complete lack of physical stress on the body leads to the fact that the incoming fats are not «burned», and smoothly flow into «safe Islands» body in the hips, abdomen, buttocks, etc. — Especially often it occurs in people whose work is associated with a long stay in a sitting position.
- Drastic weight loss, or Vice versa, it’s set. In both cases, the body will experience stress or every new fat entering the body, will immediately be absorbed and stored «for later».
This so-called weighting scheme, which is particularly visible in cases when one cares too restrictive unsustainable diet, lose weight, but a month later, again gaining weight, thus, becoming even fuller than it was before.
- Badly balanced diet is the shortest path to the cellulite. To treat overeating, drinking easily soluble fats in the form of sweets, fatty and fried foods. Also, an important role plays the use of fast food, starchy foods and sweet sodas.
- Stay in adverse environmental conditions is not displayed well on all body systems and metabolism in particular.
- Frequent stress, nervous stress and poor sleep contribute to the violation of metabolism and the accumulation of excess fluid in the body. If stress is chronic, the person disrupted the endocrine system, which is a prerequisite to excess weight and cellulite.
- Severe chronic diseases of the digestive system, and diabetes is very much «beat» in the body, making the person vulnerable to excess weight and cellulite.
Video: Mechanism of formation
Where to direct the fight
To get rid of cellulite, you should approach this problem comprehensively and conduct comprehensive therapy.
Fighting cellulite needs to take into account the following mandatory conditions:
- Normalization of the digestive tract and hormonal system.
- Stabilization of sleep and the nervous system (to get rid of stress, depression, worries).
- Normalizing weight through proper nutrition.
- The implementation of several physical processes.
It is important to note that only a comprehensive approach to getting rid of cellulite, it is possible to quickly bring your body back to normal.
Otherwise, permanently eliminate cellulite is very difficult and long. There is a possibility of repeated weight gain and subsequent complications from this condition.
What is offered in beauty salons
To remove cellulite from the inner thigh and also the external parts, cosmetic salons offer you to perform the following procedure:
- Electromiostimulation. This procedure involves impact on the area of cellulite shock that increases the tone of blood vessels and affects the lymph flow. Moreover, this type of stimulation improves the skin nutrition and improves blood circulation.
- Cavitation or impact of ultrasound facilitates the breaking down of fat cells. This method is quite effective, but you need to practice caution, because sometimes it causes negative side effects such as skin damage.
- Therapy microcurrents will stimulate lymph flow and eliminate cellulite. This method is recommended to practice as a secondary, but not primary treatment of «orange skin».
- Mesotherapy involves an injection under the skin with special medical drugs, which directly affect inflamed tissue. Thanks to this procedure, you can improve the microcirculation of substances in the tissues, maintain the skin, moisturize and slow down the aging process.
- The ozone therapy. When it is executed the person to be introduced under the skin of ozone and oxygen, thereby improving the blood circulation and metabolism in the problem area.
- Water treatment or hydrotherapy, provides for holding salt baths, contrast douches and massage. These procedures are painless and do help eliminate cellulite.
How to remove cellulite from thighs at home
Will help to eliminate cellulite at home the following important points:
- Proper nutrition.
- Beauty treatments.
- The use of a special anti-cellulite.
Proper nutrition is half the success in any form of cellulite, even the most neglected.
Thus, a person should seriously reconsider your diet and eliminate from it all those products that can disrupt metabolic processes and to influence the deposition of fat on the hips.
From the menu need to completely eliminate:
- Salted fish, sausages, mushrooms, marinades and hot sauces.
- Fatty meat, fried and smoked food.
- Easily digestible products in the form of sugar confectionery.
- Fresh pastries and bakery products.
- Fast food.
- Semi-finished products.
- Ice cream.
Basis diet menus to lose weight should be cereals, fresh vegetables and fruit, not sugary juices, greens and nuts.
It is also important to drink plenty of fluids, decoction of dried fruits and juices.
Physical exercise is the basis of getting rid of cellulite.
It is important to note that in this condition a person needs to have a maximum load that is on the lower part of the body, namely the buttocks and thighs. Thus, exercises should use the muscles of the lower body and legs.
It is best to eliminate cellulite on thighs to practice daily squats, Cycling, dancing or regular running. In severe form of obesity to start you can train with the usual long walks.
A great results show regular swimming and jumping rope.
The practice of body wraps helps to eliminate cellulite not only on thighs, but also on the buttocks, arms and stomach. This procedure tones the skin, removes toxins, helps incite fat and vasoconstriction.
As the main component for wrapping can be applied:
- anti-cellulite cream,
- red pepper,
- ground coffee or other components.
After application to the skin should wrap the thigh in the usual cling film and leave it for half an hour.
At the end of the procedure, you need to remove the tape and take a contrast shower.
Massage is one of the most effective ways of combating cellulite. It can be applied with the use of anti-cellulite creams or massage oil.
For maximum effect, it is recommended to undergo a long course of massage consisting of 40-60 sessions over two months. The duration must be at least twenty minutes.
To perform the massage by yourself, however it is not so convenient. It is better to trust the professional massage therapist.
In addition, it is important to note that perfectly fights cellulite massage using red pepper and honey. These components improve blood circulation and stimulate metabolism.
Beauticians recommend to use for baths cellulite sea salt. Therefore, one bath with warm water should be used kilogram of sea salt.
Take a therapeutic bath is 2-3 times a week for fifteen minutes. It can help to stimulate blood flow and improve skin condition.
Also, for an even more enriching bath in the water you can add in a few drops of essential oils of orange, lavender or tea tree.
Important! Make hot tubs are contraindicated in diseases of the cardiovascular system, recently endured a stroke or anemia.
Before this procedure is recommended to consult a doctor.
Use anti-cellulite cream is recommended when the skin is steamed and the pores opened. Thus, the most suitable time for application of such means is the period after the adoption of a salt bath or massage.
The duration of using anti-cellulite creams should be not less than one month.
At the same time, the results will be noticeable only with a regular application of the cream. Otherwise, the effect will be minimal.
Moreover, these creams can not only adjust the shape, but also moisten the skin, saturate it with vitamins and other valuable substances.
To prevent the appearance of cellulite on the thighs, and also faster to get rid of it, you should follow these tips:
- Carefully monitor your health and if worse immediately consult a specialist. Also, when removing cellulite it is important to consider the root cause of disease and to eradicate it, based on the source of the problem.
- The whole process of getting rid of cellulite should be in control of nutritionist, gastroenterologist, and preferably an endocrinologist. Justified it by the fact that during the observance of the dietary in humans may be changes you need to know about and time to eliminate the deterioration.
- In cases of severe cellulite it is not recommended to wear heels, synthetic and slimming clothes, as this will not only cause a person discomfort, and also promote further inflammation in the tissues.
- Physical activity can be expressed not only training in the gym. Instead, it will help to fight cellulite dance, yoga, Pilates and many other equally interesting activities.
Cellulite and other figure flaws – is not a sentence and can be fought successfully. The main thing is to be patient and serious approach to the problem. As practice shows, the first reasonable improvement in the eliminate cellulite is already noticeable after a month.
Photo: Before and after