Chin liposuction photos, before and after the second laser, the price, the consequences
Liposuction as a method of correction of double chin has its own characteristics that differ slightly from traditional the tummy tuck. Consider the cost of this procedure, the rules of preparation for it, the consequences and results.
What is operation
Liposuction is a surgical operation that is designed to remove excess fat mass. It can be carried out in different parts of the body, both men and women.
Thanks to modern techniques, doctors can perform liposuction in various ways, providing minimal trauma to soft tissues.
Because of the many advantages of such operation and effectiveness of liposuction is becoming more popular every year.
Why do I get
The so-called double chin can appear as men and women for the following reasons:
- Age-related changes (in people over forty years, greatly loses its elasticity and firmness causing it to SAG).
- Starting around the age of forty, the human body begins to slow metabolism that leads to fat accumulation in different parts of the body, including in the area of the chin.
- Genetic predisposition to this defect.
- A disturbance in the hormonal system.
- Violation of certain functions of the body in young people can also lead to the formation of double chin.
Are there indications
Direct indications for liposuction of the chin are:
- abundant deposition of fat in the chin area;
- sagging skin on the chin;
- General obesity of the body;
- the thickening zone of the chin;
- patient dissatisfaction with the appearance of neck and chin;
- the presence of defects and obesity on the chin associated with an injury.
Liposuction of the chin can be not for everyone. Justified by the fact that it has a lot of limitations, under which a person will be hard to tolerate this surgery.
Contraindications for liposuction of the chin are:
- Pregnancy breastfeeding.
- Diabetes mellitus 1 and 2 type.
- HIV infection.
- Oncologic pathology.
- Disturbances in the Central nervous system.
- The presence of acute blood diseases, gastrointestinal tract (gastric ulcer, pancreatitis).
- The clotting of blood.
- The presence of inflammation in the body.
- The presence of a pacemaker.
- Acute or chronic heart failure.
- Various heart diseases (arrhythmia, tachycardia, etc.).
- The weakening of the body after recent surgery.
- The period after a stroke or heart attack.
- Unstable emotional condition and depression.
- Hepatitis and other liver disease.
- A weakened immune system.
- Renal failure.
Video: Technique of
Preparation for the procedure
Preparation for this procedure is:
- Two weeks before surgery, the patient will need to visit a surgeon for advice, who will do the liposuction. He should ask about the progress of surgery, expected outcome and possible consequences. In turn, the doctor must give the necessary information.
- Next, the doctor prescribes the patient to take these tests and pass the examination:
- General analysis of blood and urine;
- blood clotting;
- pregnancy test (for women);
- a test for hepatitis and HIV;
- examination by a physician and neurologist;
- An abdominal ultrasound.
- If all the results were normal and the patient has no abnormalities, the surgeon assigns the date of the transaction. After this, one should further consult with the anesthesiologist to decide the question about anesthesia and possible complications from it.
For fourteen days before surgery, the person needs:
- to refuse drugs that may affect blood clotting;
- avoid stress and nervous overvoltage (to control their emotional state);
- go for a healthy diet (to give up fatty, sweet and fried);
- to minimize the consumption of junk food;
- eliminate the consumption of salt;
- to minimize physical exertion;
- give up bad habits (Smoking, alcohol);
- start taking vitamins;
- more walk in the fresh air;
- have good sleep and rest.
On the day of surgery the patient should have nothing to eat and drink. Three days before that, the area of the chin are prohibited from applying any cosmetic products.
Before the procedure, you should remove jewelry from neck and ears, so they do not interfere with the doctor to perform the operation. You also need to remove dentures and contact lenses.
Men preferably smooth to shave the area for surgery.
How to carry out liposuction of double chin
Laser liposuction be done by making three small punctures in the area of the ear lobes and chin. Through them, the surgeon will insert small tubes that have laser radiation.
In turn, laser to liquefy fat and remove it. The total duration of the procedure depends on its complexity and volume. On average it is forty to sixty minutes.
As for anesthesia, it can be used both local and General anesthesia.
Also, women with age of forty-five years surgeons often recommend liposuction along with a chin to do a total facelift. The reason is that if you do not do this procedure, at the site of double chin may appear sagging skin, which certainly will not look nice and aesthetically pleasing.
When to expect results
Instant effect of liposuction of the chin is not worth waiting, because after this procedure the soft tissues of the neck are affected and swollen, so it is unlikely that the patient will be able to see the results from liposuction.
The final outcome of the procedure can be seen not earlier than in a month when the tissue is completely healed.
Moreover, with prolonged healing and rehabilitation with complications result from the surgery can be assessed only after three to four months.
Photo: Before and after
Waking up from the anesthesia, the patient may feel weakness, nausea, dizziness and tremors. This is the normal symptoms after General anesthesia, which will be held in a few hours.
When performing liposuction under local anesthesia of these manifestations and does not.
On the first day after liposuction the person needs to do dressings. To do this, use sterile bandages, antiseptic solutions and healing ointment.
When zagnoenie wounds (rarely) the person appointed by antibiotic ointments.
As for postoperative medication therapy, she includes the following:
- Painkillers and analgesics are used for severe pain in the patient.
- Decongestant medications.
- Anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Saline solutions for intravenous are assigned to restore water balance.
- Antibiotics are used at high temperature in a patient and in contact with infection. Prick them take up to ten days.
In the first days after the procedure, the patient should be on bed rest.
Complications after liposuction of the chin do not occur often and then only when a large volume of transactions.
Often after this procedure, patients having such complications:
- Neck swelling is a standard phenomenon that occurs due to severe soft tissue injuries. It usually resolves on its own after 5-7 days. Moreover, when wearing a special bandage from the swelling it’s faster to get rid of.
- Loss of skin sensitivity can happen when damage surgeon nerve endings. Fortunately, this complication occurs not often.
- Bleeding can happen if blood clotting or after damage to the vessel. The consequence of this complication can be postoperative anemia.
- Getting an infection is one of the most dangerous complications. It occurs during the operation in under sterile conditions or during dressings.
Symptoms of infection may include: fever, chills, weakness, neck swelling and purulent discharge from wounds. Treatment of such condition to be carried out by treatment of wounds antimicrobial solutions and antibiotics.
- A hematoma develops when bleeding in the oral tissues. It must be removed surgically. In addition, a hematoma with a small amount can dissolve on their own.
Positive and negative consequences
Identify the following positive consequences from liposuction of the chin:
- The ability to get rid of the ugly double chin.
- The overall improvement in appearance.
- Getting rid of complexes, which have been associated with an ugly chin.
- External rejuvenation.
The negative consequences of liposuction of the chin are:
- The risk of dangerous complications.
- The need to adhere to a set of aftercare rules.
- The need to wear a special bandage on his neck and face.
- The risk of sagging skin after liposuction of the chin.
- The risk of re-deposition of fat mass on the chin.
The price of liposuction of the chin depends on the complexity of the method and the extent of surgery and the skill of the doctor.
The average cost of this procedure ranges from 8 to 15 thousand rubles.
If the patient to agree to a combined liposuction and a facelift, this surgical intervention will be higher.
To slightly accelerate the rehabilitation period and to prevent the emergence of complications, it is advisable to follow the doctor’s recommendations:
- When excessive bleeding and the development of anaemia should lie down in the hospital at least a couple of days, doctors watched you and body was able to recover slightly.
Within two weeks after the procedure, you need to sleep on high pillows to have the ability to properly support your head.
- With a strong weakness after the procedure you need to eat well. Malaise may be caused by a decrease in hemoglobin, so you should eat foods that contribute to this indicator.
Such products are:
- boiled beef;
- dried fruits;
- beet juice;
- To avoid complications, you should refrain from any physical activity during the month.
- Within two weeks after liposuction of the chin it is impossible to do sharp movements with his head and take a hot bath.
- To enhance the swelling, can not eat hard, hard or very hot food. On the first day after the procedure it is advisable to drink broth through a straw.
- If you experience severe pain, fever, redness of the chin or other symptoms should immediately talk to your doctor about them, as delayed treatment will only prolong the overall course of recovery.
- Within two weeks after liposuction of the chin have to wear a special support bandage on the face. It will protect from infection and relieve swelling.
- You need to stick to a healthy diet and avoid consumption of fats, especially of animal origin, as otherwise after some time the result of the procedure may be lost (it better).
- You should avoid overeating.
- In the first week after the procedure, you can’t sleep on my stomach and side. You need to only sleep on your back.
- In the first month after liposuction, you cannot use the pool, sauna or Solarium.
- After the procedure (when the skin is healed), it is recommended to enroll in sessions mezoterapii.
Also worth mentioning about how important it is to carefully approach the choice of clinic and surgeon who will perform liposuction. This largely depends on the result of the operation and its success.
Liposuction of the chin is not a very difficult procedure, but it requires adherence to many rules. For this reason should think twice before agreeing to carry it out.