Clay for oily skin — what a great mask
Clay for oily skin is used quite often. This tool regulates the sebaceous glands, helps with inflammation and prelimi rash. Thus it is very important to follow the instructions for applying the composition.
Features and differences
There are different types of clay that can use of the owner of oily skin types. They differ in composition and therefore have different principles of operation. Because it is so important to choose the right tool for skin care.
So there are such types of this product:
- Blue. The main feature of this tool is the reduction of the inflammatory process. Because it can apply to girls who suffer inflammation and rashes on the skin. With the blue clay it is possible to whiten the dermis, to cope with pigmentation and even wrinkles.
- Yellow. This tool is ideally suited to owners of very oily skin. It can be used when the inflammation. In addition, yellow clay tones the skin, therefore it is recommended to use in the summer.
- White. This tool has a broad spectrum of action – dries, tones and cleanses the skin. It also has a bleaching and smoothing properties.
- Green. Just a few procedures using this tool allow to cope with a greasy luster and major skin problems.
- Red. This product is best used by those girls whose skin requires intensive moisturizing. By employing such tool, you can reduce the sensitivity of the dermis, to cope with the feeling of tightness and give it tone.
- Pink. This is considered to be universal, as is suitable for all skin types. This tool is very rarely provokes a burning sensation or other discomfort.
- Black. By employing such a composition can quickly deal with rashes, acne and inflammations on the face. To use this product very carefully. It is not suitable for all the girls because previously recommended to do sensitivity test.
Holders of oily skin is constantly forced to fight with Shine which is a consequence of hypersecretion of the sebaceous glands. Also this type of the dermis more susceptible to inflammation that cause acne.
In addition to daily care, it is very important to use the matting and cleanser.
One of them is a cosmetic clay, which is used in the form of masks.
With the substance is possible to obtain the following results:
- Matt and dry oily skin;
- clean the face of dirt;
- exfoliate dead skin cells;
- tighten pores;
- to regulate the synthesis of sebum, reducing the risk of rashes;
- to saturate the nutrients.
The rules of cooking
The basis of any classical masks are clay and water. To make a useful product to 2 tablespoons of powder you need to add 3 tablespoons of water.
Instead, you can use decoctions of herbs – particularly useful herbs such as chamomile, series, sage.
For cooking tools water you pour into the powder. Do not neglect this rule, as there is a risk of lumps.
After adding water to the powder you need to wait until it is completely absorbed. Only then to mix the composition to obtain a paste consistency.
How to prepare for the procedure
Before purchase the tools and cooking the mixture, you need to determine your skin type. Owners of oily dermis are best suited yellow, pink, white or blue clay.
Apply the composition to clean and slightly damp skin. Before beginning the procedure it is not recommended to do peels or scrubs. Also, do not steam the face.
If after a few minutes after application appears a burning sensation, it can be applied, covering the face with tape. This will make the procedure safer for the dermis.
Recipes masks out of clay for oily skin
Currently, there are a variety of masks from clay for oily skin. They have different properties and help to solve the basic problems of the dermis.
The most effective means include the following:
- Drying. For its preparation it is necessary to take 20 g of white clay, 30 ml of boiled water, 10 g of talc, 1 g of alum, 5 g of rubbing alcohol and glycerin. All components must be mixed until smooth paste and apply on the skin. It is recommended to avoid areas in the mouth area, eyes and eyebrows.
- To eliminate Shine. It is composed of 100 g of white or green clay, 5 g of glycerin and alcohol, 30 ml of warm water. For the manufacture of tools powder must be mixed with other components, then spread evenly over the cleansed skin.
- Cleansing. To obtain the product, you will need 1 small spoon of green or blue clay and talc. You also need to take a couple of spoons of warm milk. You should first mix the dry ingredients, then add liquid. After absorption means should be applied to cleansed face, avoiding area around the eyes.
- Narrowing the pores. For its preparation you will need a small spoon of white clay, a quarter of a teaspoon of borax, half teaspoon of talc, 3% hydrogen peroxide and three-fourths teaspoons of carbonate of magnesia. First, you need to mix dry ingredients, then add peroxide to get a paste consistency.
The product is applied to cleansed skin and wait for drying. Thereafter, the composition can be removed with a dry cotton pad.
- Matting mask. To make this product, we need to take a half spoon of white clay and starch, half a small spoon of boric acid and alum, 5 tablespoons of carbonate of magnesia, a tablespoon of talc. You will also need 3 % hydrogen peroxide.
First, you need to mix the dry components. Then take a few small spoonfuls of the resulting composition and add peroxide to get the consistency of thick cream. Cooked means spread evenly on the face.
- From the glitz and rashes. For its production will need 3 tablespoons of white clay, half a spoon of aloe juice and boiled water. All components must be mixed to a paste and apply on face.
- Cleansing and toning. The structure includes a spoonful of white and blue clay and fresh cucumber juice – 3 tablespoons. First, you need to mix two kinds of clay, then add the juice. Leave it to soak until the mixture becomes pasty. Then it is applied on the skin.
Video: care Rules
How to wash
The better the clay dries on the skin, the more noticeable will be the result. Because after applying the composition to 10-20 minutes to relax, trying not to move and not strain your face muscles.
If you break this rule, the composition will crumble. As a result there is a risk of reducing the effectiveness of funds.
For washing off the mask you need to use warm or cool water. Then the person is recommended not to scrub and wet the towel. In conclusion, apply the cream with moisturizing properties.
If the main problem lies in excessive moisture and high fat content of the dermis, it is recommended to wipe with a tonic.
The course and duration
The frequency of treatments depends on the individual characteristics and susceptibility of the organism. A generic version is in regular use. It should be used 2-3 times a week. In some cases, the masks used in a day.
Literally 1 month is enough to significantly improve skin condition and to solve the basic problems.
If systematically applied, the clay mask for six months, you can get even more amazing results. This approach will make the complexion more even and give the skin a velvety texture.
But to consolidate the effect, you need to make masks for prevention. It is recommended to alternate the different types of clay. They are applied 1-2 times a week. This is enough to completely get rid of the irritation, acne, redness.
Cosmetologists recommend to adhere to certain rules in the manufacture and use of clay masks, which will allow to achieve good results.
These include the following:
- Masks need to cook only in ceramic or glass containers. Metal utensils cannot be used.
- The tool can be applied to the skin near the mouth and eyes. Otherwise there is the risk of excessive dryness.
- After application need to lie. From any facial movements should be abandoned.
- To remove the mask, you can use a damp cloth. It is enough to put on the face and leave for a few minutes. Thanks to this mask will be softer, and it easily can be removed. You can then lubricate the skin with a quality moisturizer.
- The mask can be applied only on problem areas. It is not necessary to treat the entire face.
- To prepare the composition just prior to application to the dermis.
- When selecting funds be sure to take into account individual characteristics.
To the restrictions on the use of funds include:
- individual intolerance to the ingredients;
- to the skin around the eyes, eyebrows and mouth.
Clay for oily skin allows you to regulate the sebaceous glands. This allows you to significantly improve your appearance and make the dermis healthier. It is very important to follow the recommendations of the experts.
Photo: Before and after