Cold laser lipolysis (liposuction cold laser) — that is, reviews, contraindications, prices, photos before and after
Lipolaser is considered to be best formulation, which effectively reduces subcutaneous fat. To date this technique is considered to be one of the most natural ways to get rid of unwanted fat. Using laser energy, lipolysis allows you to easily and painlessly get rid of unwanted fat and to spend a minimum of time.
It also has the following name:
- cold diode lipolaser;
- diode laser lipolysis;
- diode lipolysis.
Cool liposuction is used on relatively small areas of the body, namely, where the amount of fat does not exceed 500 ml.
Laser lipolysis is used in the next parts of the body:
- neck, cheeks, chin;
- shoulder and forearm;
- thighs, buttocks, knees, calves;
The essence of the procedure
The process of lipolysis is the process of breakdown of fat into its constituent acids. In the case of a laser refers to the breakdown of fats with the aid of special apparatus that supplies radiation of a certain wavelength is 650 nm. Clinical studies have proven that adipose tissue is sensitive to this wavelength, which stimulates their decay. The liquefied fat passes through the membrane of the cells and into the extracellular space and then is discharged into the lymphatic system.
In result of fat cells decrease, which leads to the effect of gradually reducing the circumference of the treated area. The procedure is performed under local anesthesia and is not accompanied by severe pain.
Non-surgical cold laser liposuction is done in a phased manner:
- Is the markup problem areas.
- Under the skin of the patient is injected with a fine cannula with a diameter of 1 mm. In the future, it is a conduit for fiber optic.
- The laser energy destroys the fat cells. Along with this there is a «soldering» of the vessels that permeate the adipose tissue, provides low invasiveness of the procedure.
- The stimulation of production of elastin and collagen.
- The splintered fatty tissue gradually are metabolized by the liver and excreted from the body naturally.
Duration varies from an hour to two and a half hours, depending on treated area and amount of fat being removed.
Devices lipolaser, edaxis
Machine lipolaser is used to dissolve unwanted fat cells and has a number of advantages. It helps in the fight against cellulite, removes obstruction from the channels, accelerates the metabolic processes in the blood, eliminates bags under the eyes, rejuvenates and whitens the skin and reduces stretch marks.
It has a user-friendly interface and durable touch screen. The German technology used in the design, ensure reliability and full control over the work.
Edaxis is a state of the art apparatus for conducting cold laser lipolysis. It not only includes all the features of the human body, but also includes bio organisms, which are able to regulate metabolic processes in the subcutaneous fat.
Given this, the apparatus includes four coating with cavitation effects, it gives you the opportunity to give the body the following:
- to reduce fat deposits;
- to strengthen blood vessels;
- to activate the drain system;
- to enhance the production of collagen.
Special ultrasonic platewith the energy vibration of one million oscillations in one second, promote the absorption of subcutaneous tissues. This accelerates the fluid flow and break up fat molecules.
Ultrasonic probe, reaching a diameter of 80 mm are used for more powerful energetic vibration and is able to remove deep fat.
Vacuum and ultrasonic diathermy handpiece has its purpose: it is used to enhance the movement of fluid in the tissue, which subsequently leads to eliminate toxins, different acids through the lymphatic system.
Contraindications the following diseases:
- diabetes in decompensated form;
- colds, infectious and viral diseases;
- severe chronic diseases of internal organs;
- the presence of a pacemaker;
- the herpes active;
- vascular disease;
- diseases of the immune system, autoimmune diseases;
- of blood clotting;
- mental disorders;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- the presence of implants or prostheses;
- inflammation of the skin;
- insensitivity to heat.
Video: Laser lipolysis is an advanced liposuction technique
Rehabilitation and recommendations
Cold laser lipolysis is a easy and painless procedure, so the recovery period is very short. A few hours after the operation the patient can go home, and the next day back to the usual routine of life.
Doctors give the following recommendations:
- During the course of treatments need to consume plenty of fluids and drink at least two liters of water daily. This is necessary to facilitate the transportation of fat in lymphatic.
- Not recommended for drinking juices that contain large amounts of sugar and consequently calories.
- Compulsory physical labor. Sport helps to enhance the flow of blood and lymph, which helps vyvedeni repassage fat from the intercellular space.
- Very helpful lymphatic drainage on a special vibration platform, which also stimulates the flow of blood and lymph.
- It is necessary to limit the consumption of coffee and cigarettes.
- Contraindicated alcohol.
The advantages of cold laser lipolysis can be attributed to the following factors:
- minor trauma;
- lifting effect;
- little duration;
- a short period of rehabilitation;
- the safety of the lipolysis;
- fast the result is visible already after the first procedure.
Lipolaser also differs in that it does not create in the patient an unnatural reactions and therefore does not harm the surrounding tissues, nerves and blood vessels.
The results that patients get after a cold laser lipolysis, comparable to the effect which can be obtained after plastic surgery.
Positive results after lipolaser visible on ultrasound showing the decrease in thickness of subcutaneous fat up to 30%. And after each procedure undertaken, it becomes more.
The most relevant it is in the buttocks, thighs, face and belly.
Video: Doctors on laser liposuction
Cryolipolysis is a controlled process of cooling fat cells without their physical destruction in the process of the procedure. The unique technology completely eliminates damage to the skin, blood vessels, nerves and internal organs of the patient. As a result of such cooling and prolonged lack of nutrition triggered the death of fat cells. This process lasts for three months, and one treatment is a reduction in body fat by 30%.
The cryolipolysis procedure takes about one hour and is done as follows:
- First, on the problem area is overlaid with a vacuum applicator, and between it and the skin of the patient is placed on a special strip, designed to prevent skin from freezing and to ensure a uniform effect of lipolysis.
- The second stage is retraction of vacuum of fat inside the applicator.
- It is cooling, which is distributed throughout the thickness of the folds.
Depending on the size and volume of fat, it takes one to three sessions at intervals of one – half month. The maximum effect from the procedure is visible after three months. Best kriolipoliza procedure works in hardly accessible and not amenable to correction areas: lateral and anterior surface of the abdomen. It is also effective in the area of hands, knees, back, thighs and in combating the «breeches».
The average cost of one treatment zone is from 7000 to 10,000 rubles. For maximum effect it is recommended to conduct several procedures.
|LASER LIPOLYSIS ZONES||In the subscription of 5 sessions|
|Laser lipolysis 1 area 20-30 min.||1 session = 1000 RUB.|
|Laser lipolysis is a COMPLEX body 3-zone 1 session, 20-30 min.||1 session = 2000 RUB.|
|Laser lipolysis MAXI COMPLEX 5 zones 1 session, 20-30 min.||1 session 2500 RUB.|
|LASER LIPOLYSIS + RF lifting||In the subscription of 5 sessions|
|Laser lipolysis + RFлифтинг 1 area Treatment 1 area = 20 min.||1 session = 1500 RUB.|
|Laser lipolysis + RFлифтинг 2 zones of Treatment 1 area-30 min.||1 session = 2, 000.|
The cost of cold laser lipolysis procedures without the discount!
|Laser lipolysis 1 area 20-30 min.||7000 RUB.|
|Laser lipolysis + RF1 zone of Treatment 1 zone = 20 min.||10 000 RUB.|
Frequently asked questions
Is it possible to perform liposuction at home?
Oh, definitely not. Liposuction is a serious procedure that can only be carried out in a specially equipped clinic and only a highly skilled doctor.
Is it possible to do in several areas of the body in one operation?
Yes, you can, but remember that the total amount of fat removed. Cold laser lipolysis allows you to remove not more than 500 ml per procedure.
At what age can I join you?
If we are talking about predisposition to the fullness and the local sediments, the age does not play a big role, although to do the surgery to eighteen is not recommended. Moreover, you will need written parental consent.
How soon you can return to the sport?
No sooner than a month. Cold laser lipolysis is a stress to the body, who is forced to work in «emergency» mode, therefore, the active physical activity is better to postpone for a while.
When you can evaluate the results?
The effect is visible already after the first session, but the maximum effect will occur not earlier than three months.
How fast is the recovery?
Cold laser lipolysis is a non-traumatic procedure, and the rehabilitation period is shortened as much as possible. Almost immediately, the patient can return to normal activities, but with a few restrictions. For example, within a month you can not drink alcohol, saunas and exercise.
The before and after photos