Cold paraffin therapy — what it is, for hands, for face
With cold paraffin treatments for hands and feet. For the face not apply.
What it is
The composition of the medium is paraffin wax with a low melting point, essential and base oil, other useful substances for skin. The consistency of cold paraffin cream-like. The tool is easy to apply on skin and spread gently massage. The basis of its impact lies in the ability to keep their own body heat and higher compared with hot paraffin content of active ingredients, moisturizes and nourishes the skin.
The advantages of the method
- it does not need to prepare for the procedure (warming), which saves time;
- don’t need any additional equipment, therefore no additional costs for the purchase of bath-heater and electricity;
- it is more hygienic as you do not need to dip his hands in the General bath, the portion of the cream is applied only once to one client;
- can be used in people with hypertension and varicose disease of the lower extremities;
- in hot weather, the procedure is much nicer heat exposure and cool.
Video: Spa treatment in salon
- the presence of scratches and abrasions on the skin;
- pustular rash;
- fungal, viral and bacterial diseases of the skin;
- red dots and bruises on the skin after depilation.
The stages of the procedure
We will consider a technique of the procedure on the example of cold paraffin for hands. For legs it is the same.
- Stage 1: Cleansing and exfoliation.
The skin, preferably wash with soap and water and wipe dry to remove any dirt or cosmetics that were made previously. If it is necessary, at this stage, treatment of the cuticles and shape the nail plates. After cleansing, apply soft scrub and soft massage movements is applied to the skin.
- Stage 2: application of the cream.
To complete the procedure a cold paraffin cream application under the wax does not all masters are required, as it is full of valuable oils and is useful for skin substances.
However, if you use a good serum or cream, then the layer of paraffin of the active components of cosmetic products will penetrate deeper and give a more pronounced effect.
- Stage 3: Application of cold paraffin.
For its application is used with a soft brush. Usually only one layer, on top of which put on a plastic glove and a cloth glove. Remains on the skin for 15-20 minutes, then removed together with the cellophane glove.
- Stage 4: Completion of the procedure.
After removal from the cold hands of wax may be coated with a layer of cover cream to prolong the effect. But since it is saturated with oil, the additional application of the cream may be unnecessary.
The results of the cold paraffin for hands
After applying cold wax leather long remain hydrated, soft and velvety to the touch. The effect persists even after the work gloves, perform household chores, taking a bath.
He cold wax is much safer and easier to use than the hot, because it can be easily used at home during the procedure 1-2 times a week.