Complications of reduction mammoplasty is the price
Many modern women are turning to breast augmentation surgery, considering that the increase forms a very fashionable trend that is the standard of beauty and wealth.
But do not forget that in nature everything must be natural and harmonious.
There are a large percentage of women who have their curvy shape can be enlarged excessively, the result can be health problems.
For this was invented, one of the sections of plastic surgery, aimed at reducing the size of the breast, which helps women to solve problems so to speak with this deficiency.
Reduction mammoplasty is a plastic surgery aimed at reducing the size of the breast to reduce the breast., resection of fatty tissue and excess skin.
In fact, this operation is one of the complex operations and is divided into several types:
- breast reduction by complete removal of internal tissues;
- breast reduction while removing excess skin and moving the nipple-areola complex;
- breast reduction by removing the inner tissue, but saving the areola complex on the site.
Abnormal breast enlargement, a result of the use of hormonal therapy and therapy:
- breast augmentation, as a result of breast feeding, or age-related changes;
- Breasts of different sizes;
- pain in the neck and chest;
- shortness of breath, caused by the big size of mammary glands;
- congenital abnormalities;
A significant indicator for breast reduction is a private dissatisfaction, as well as in the development of physical and psychological problems caused by large Breasts.
In an earlier age, girls are often ridiculed for their curvy shape, in the end there is isolation and fear of self-realization in the society because of physical disability.
Absolute contraindication for breast reduction are the following factors:
- reduction mammoplasty is not done in patients under 18 years old;
- diseases of the skin;
- diseases of the internal organs;
- the presence of tumors in the mammary glands;
- thyroid disease;
- diabetes mellitus;
- poor blood clotting.
Classification of hypertrophy of the mammary glands
Hypertrophy of the breast is a pathological breast augmentation.
Hypertrophy can begin at an early age at puberty and continue throughout a woman’s life.
It is connected directly by hormonal and its abuse. Incorrect use of such hormones as estrogen, prolactin, and starts the hypertrophy of the breast.
Also breast augmentation may be the result of large deposits of adipose tissue.
If the alignment of the hormonal background is not a positive influence, then it is possible to resort to such action as the breast enlargement by surgery.
In General, the hypertrophy of the mammary glands can be classified and divided into several of these types:
- about the hypertrophy of pregnancy;
- hypertrophy in obesity;
- juvenile hypertrophy;
- hypertrophy in the curvature of the spine;
- according to the structure:
- with increasing body fat;
- by increasing the volume of glandular tissue.
- on the severity:
Juvenile hypertrophy takes place in adolescence and after puberty, and can reach a large breast augmentation even with only one hand.
This is one of the most difficult types of hypertrophy studied hard, as in studies in women do not find any diseases contributing to breast augmentation.
Also breast enlargement can be in the curvature of the spine.
That is mechanical can also develop at an early age with the incorrect holding posture, and in a more Mature age women working in the office when sitting lifestyle.
Breast enlargement can be unilateral and bilateral, that is, the Breasts may grow only one, and the other when it wakes up to have a normal size and of course increases bilateral both Breasts at once.
More than 75 percent of women who have unilateral breast hypertrophy, but it is not significantly noticeable. This is caused by various factors, including individual characteristics of each woman.
A slight increase in bust means that overweight can be up to two hundred grams. With an average increase in bust size can be anywhere from two hundred to five hundred grams.
If large breast augmentation overweight can be from five hundred grams to one kilogram. Gigantomastia increase in the volume of the breast may composes the bole of one and a half pounds.
Video: Complications after surgery
The woman before conducting surgery for breast augmentation surgery should consider the risks of this procedure.
Thinking about the operation it should be noted that there is a risk of recurrence that is repetition.
After breast reduction continues to grow and this is due not to the fact that the operation was performed incorrectly, and the fact that perhaps hormones have not been stabilized or before the operation was not done all the research body.
There are also the risks of tumours that are impossible or difficult to identify.
How to prepare for surgery
In addition to the mental attitude essential to hold a series of sequential actions, in order for the operation to correct the breast was uneventful and not heavy rehabilitation period.
Such actions are:
- monitor clinics carrying out of such specific operations;
- the choice of a specialist;
- to conduct a detailed analysis of the blood;
- to do ultrasound of internal organs;
- to make fluorography of the lungs;
- to conduct an electrocardiogram of the heart;
- to do a breast ultrasound;
- to abandon Smoking and drinking alcoholic beverages;
- to stop the use of drugs;
Essential training after a series of action is to consult with doctors and, if contraindications for a number of actions you can safely carry out the operation.
How to carry out mammoplasty
Like any other operation Mammalia is through surgery, using General anesthesia.
This surgery lasts 2-3 hours depending on the difficulty level and the removed volume.
Before the surgery, the doctor conducts a medical marker lines for the necessary cuts.
During surgery a plastic surgeon performs the following steps:
- an incision is made at the marked lines and is determined by the location of the future nipple and areola;
- excised excess adipose tissue;
- excised excess glandular tissue;
- rises the nipple-areola complex;
In complicated operations can be installed drainage then in two to three days is removed.
Complications after reduction mammoplasty can be classified into two types:
- early postoperative;
- late postoperative;
Early complications include:
- suppuration of the wound;
- necrosis of adipose tissue.
To late postoperative include:
- loss of sensation of the skin and nipple;
- recurrence of hypertrophy of the mammary glands;
- deformation of the nipple and areola;
To occur these complications can either improper conduct such an operation, surgeon and disregard the proper rehabilitation period.
Hematoma may occur within days after surgery.
Is characterized by a large accumulation of blood in the wound, which disrupts the blood supply and further leads to the next complication, as the festering wounds.
With the help of a drainage system is necessary to eliminate the hematoma.
The wound abscess appears as a result of a hematoma, as a result of infection in the wound. Treated by taking antibiotics.
Necrosis of adipose tissue is formed by volumetric removal of mammary glands.
Can increase the body temperature and pain. Characteristics of it are circulatory disorders and a large swelling.
With a large removal of fat and glandular tissue, large scars remain, which do not look aesthetically pleasing. It is possible to reduce, but not before, both through six months after breast surgery.
Loss of sensation of the skin and nipple may occur because, when the incisions lead to small nerve branches leading to the nipple and areola, causing the nipple sensitivity is lost or disappears completely.
But after a while the sensitivity is restored again.
Recurrence of hypertrophy of the mammary glands may appear too young women and women who plan on pregnancy.
Therefore it is not recommended to do surgery to girls under the age of 18 years and women who will be after surgery to nourish a baby the natural way.
Deformation of the nipple and areola can be divided into two types:
- retraction of the nipple;
- flattening of the contour.
All the complications and pain that’s bothering You after the surgery be sure to consult with a specialist.
The recovery period
Breast rehabilitation period is very important and requires careful consideration and attention. After surgery you need to prepare the right clothes and shoes, as movements are limited and careful.
If necessary, you need to fix the chest with an elastic bandage or wear a compression garment or a bandage. Wears this underwear must be worn for two to three weeks around the clock.
In addition, you need to carry out the necessary steps:
- sleep on the back, podsalivaya at the back of the pillow or cushion, so the situation was slightly elevated;
- not take a shower for about ten days, after surgery when the healing of operating seams. While showering, do not RUB the chest;
- not to sunbathe and visit tanning within three months after the surgery;
- not to engage in physical activity ;
- not to comply with the diet, but not to eat too much, as when losing weight or Vice versa the weight gain, the risk of losing breast shape.
What to ask the doctor
When the decision to conduct a plastic surgery, in consultation with a specialist, feel free, do not hesitate to ask questions because this is only Your decision and You live with it.
There is a list of important questions frequently asked by patients for which the physician specialist must correctly answer You nothing back and not hiding.
If you still doubt the correctness of your answers, consult several specialists at once.
So a list of frequently asked questions is:
- How much is surgery for breast reduction?
- What age can I undergo a surgery?
- Is it possible to breast feed after breast surgery?
- Dangerous operation?
- What is the procedure?
- How many wakes last rehabilitation period after surgery?
- How to choose a plastic surgeon in this field?
- Can the chest again «growths»?
- How long to heal scars?
- What tests must pass before the operation?
Depending on the chosen clinic and specialists working in it prices can range from medium to very expensive.
There is no such list of prices:
- breast reduction – R. 250,000 – 280,000 p.;
- reduction one breast -150,000 R. – R. 180,000;
- correction of the operated breast – 280,000 – 300,000 R.
Please note and check with the specialist, are the prices specified in the price lists fixed or vary the degree of complexity of the operation.
The operation does not include:
- the price of anesthesia;
- hospital stay;
- the costs associated with testing.