Contouring nasolabial folds (correction) – indications, prices, drug selection, and rehabilitation
Contouring nasolabial folds — this is a cosmetic procedure which is aimed at smoothing of wrinkles and change the shape and volume of the lips.
The essence of the procedure
Before the procedure you need to visit a doctor. The first review is the selection of the preparation for contour plastic surgery, the criteria for selection are depth of wrinkles, skin condition and desired effect.
Plastic surgeon inserts a special needle gel (filler) in the problem area, which fills the volume under the wrinkles. But keep in mind this moment, the process of aging is not only wrinkles, but also thinning of the tissue, «drooping skin» down, changes happen everywhere. That is why it is necessary to adjust not only the nasolabial folds, but also the region nearby. Only then the procedure will give a stunning effect.
Used during the procedure, the needle is so thin that all pain is negligible. In addition, to increase comfort, the skin is anesthetized with a special cream with anesthetic effect. The time of the procedure varies from 5 minutes to half an hour, but it should be noted that after the contouring can appear light edema and redness, which will disappear completely during the day.
The effect you can see almost in a few minutes, the resistance depends on the drug and ranges from several months to two years.
Video: Introduction of the drug Radiesse
What age is it possible to do contouring nasolabial folds
Strict instructions about when it should begin to inject the filler, no. Factors that affect the appearance of pronounced nasolabial folds, a huge amount. Should I include heredity, hormonal disorders, improper skin care, and active articulation. Also, the cause may be the feature of the structure of the skull.
With this correction, you effectively, safely and painlessly be able to solve the following problems:
- The presence of wrinkles between the eyebrows, around the lips.
- A small volume of lips and cheeks.
- The fuzzy contours of the face.
- Tightened or insufficiently moisturized skin.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
- Allergy to drug or its components.
- The presence of permanent makeup on the lips.
- The aggravation of the herpes virus.
- Disorders associated with blood clotting.
The consequences and possible complications
If you do not have any allergies to the drug, the complications after contouring occur very rarely. At the injection site may experience irritation, itching, swelling and swelling, these symptoms do not require treatment and will resolve spontaneously.
With increasing temperature, pain individual sections be sure to consult your doctor. Such complications are associated with low qualification of the cosmetologist.
Sometimes, after the procedure, irregular increase of any area. This happens when introduced too much of the drug, this effect is corrected with the introduction of biodegradable substances.
If you feel that you have entered the amount, less than you need, to make correction in a week after the procedure, but not later than a month.
The choice of drug for injection
For contouring nasolabial folds are used products based on hyaluronic acid is Juvederm, Surgiderm, Restylane, Radiesse and Teasel. Hyaluronic acid is a natural component of the skin, so these medications are absolutely harmless and are excreted from the body completely within a year.
Drugs have different degrees of viscosity, the greater the density, the more problems he can solve, that’s why the selection is made individually.
Prices of drugs
The cost of drugs also vary.
- Restylane is used for correcting problems of a medium degree, eliminates wrinkles on the forehead, cheeks, crow’s feet. The effect lasts up to two years.
- Surgiderm used to restore volume and contours of lips, face,. With it, adjust the cheekbones and wrinkles. The effect lasts up to 1 year.
- Juvederm is an updated formula of hyaluronic acid, the drug is distributed perfectly in the skin. The composition includes lidocaine which makes the procedure even more comfortable. With his help produce a deeper correction of wrinkles and facial contours, restores skin elasticity. The effect lasts up to six months.
- Radiesse is an ideal product for nonsurgical face. Natural formula Radiesse completely hypoallergenic and does not require tests for allergies. During use of the drug side effects practically did not arise. The effect lasts for 2 years.
Drugs can be combined with each other, but that can only take an experienced doctor.
|Name||The cost||Volume, ml|
|Surgiderm||11000 — 14000||0,8|
|Juvederm||8300 — 14800||0,5 — 0,8|
|Restylane||8500 — 15500||0,5 — 1|
|Hilux||11000 — 12200||1|
Rehabilitation after the procedure
After the procedure for three hours:
- try not to strain the muscles in the lips and nose;
- you can’t use skincare and facial cosmetics;
- not need to massage the injection site.
The procedure is performed on an outpatient basis. During the injection of an experienced and qualified physician, rehabilitation is rarely necessary. During the day, often, traces of plastics become invisible.
You should know that within three days after the procedure not to go to the pool and the gym. A week should not visit a sauna and take a hot bath. Moreover, you should refrain from tanning for a month.
The cost of contouring
Prices for the correction of nasolabial folds in the capital are, on average, from 12 to 20 thousand. In regions the price is lower about 10 thousand.
|Correction of the nasolabial folds, corners of the mouth||Price, RUB.|
|SURGIDERM 24XP, 0,8 ml||16 500|
|SURGIDERM 30XP, 0,8 ml||17 000|
|SURGIDERM 30, 0,8 ml||17 000|
|JUVEDERM ULTRA 3, a 0.8 ml||17 000|
|JUVEDERM ULTRA 4, 0,8 ml||18 000|
|BELOTERO SOFT, 1 ml||16 500|
|BELOTERO BASIC 1 ml||18 000|
|BELOTERO INTENSE, 1 ml||18 500|
|PRINCESS FILLER, 1 ml||16 000|
|PRINCESS VOLUM, 1 ml||18 000|
Alternative methods of correction
Of course, there are other correction methods, including injection drugs, Dysport and Botox (the effect is achieved by microparasites of the facial muscles). Fat grafting is an injection of own fat tissue under the skin, a disadvantage of this procedure is that the rehabilitation period is a month. The latest ways to rejuvenate is an endoscopic lift, TRANS conjunctival plastic, implicate gold threads.
These methods are much more expensive and harder plastics in the nasolabial folds and often require hospitalization and prolonged rehabilitation.
Before and after pictures correction