Contraindications for biorevitalisation laser, facial, after, gialuronovu acid
To keep the skin young, to stop it wilting or eliminate cosmetic defects will help biorevitalisation. Thanks to her, most women successfully cope with the signs of aging, look attractive. In the absence of contraindications, enjoy a shining and healthy skin can be more than one year.
All the «pros» and «cons»
Biorevitalization – a medical technique to stop the age-related changes in the skin. Through this procedure, almost every woman can long term to preserve the youthfulness of your skin and correct cosmetic defects, to suspend the development of external aging.
The procedure involves the introduction into the skin of hyaluronic acid with the aim of eliminating the appearance of skin imperfections.
After the procedure is observed:
- the elimination of visible defects;
- increase firmness, tone and elasticity of the skin;
- the narrowing of the pores;
- the retardation of aging and smoothing of wrinkles;
- strengthening nourish the skin;
- restoration of damaged burns and injury sites;
- the improvement of the texture and color of the skin;
- smoothing of skin relief;
- the disappearance of sagging;
- reduction of puffiness under the eyes.
The method has spread massively since 2001 and since that time it biorevitalisation more and more women prefer. The results are visible almost immediately, and they live up to their expectations.
A significant drawback of the procedure is its brevity. Result from rejuvenation persists for very long – not more than six months. Then sessions will be needed again.
Another disadvantage is the existing contraindications and side effects. In most cases their symptoms are related to insufficient qualification of cosmetologist, with the neglect of women to medical appointments and recommendations.
To result from rejuvenation is possible only after a course of rejuvenation. The number of treatments determined by the physician individually.
The full course will cost a lot. It is another drawback that should be considered.
Despite its shortcomings, biorevitalization remains a popular way of struggle for youth and attractiveness.
Causes of complications
Complications after a course of skin rejuvenation can be serious. Their symptoms affect the patient’s health and end result.
After biorevitalisation can develop:
- reduced sensitivity;
- keloid scarring;
Complications arise for several reasons. The main factor in their development is the low professionalism of a specialist.
The main errors in the work of the cosmetician are:
- Incorrect actions in the procedure.
- Failure in salon basic antiseptic rules.
- Application of tools of dubious quality, with expired shelf life.
- The lack of research to identify contraindications for carrying out rejuvenation.
Experienced and highly qualified specialist will never set a date for the procedure only on the external examination of the skin. He is sure:
- collect anamnesis,
- will conduct a full inspection of the patient,
- and, if necessary, will appoint her a second opinion.
Following the cause of development of complications is the dishonesty of the patients themselves. Sometimes the desire to be beautiful takes precedence over reason. Woman intentionally hides from the doctor existing health problems that are contraindicated.
They often do not comply with the prescribed after the rejuvenation doctor recommendations. Ignoring their execution increases the probability of complications significantly.
The important role played by the peculiarity of the skin. Increased sensitivity, excessive thinness can provoke complications.
Experienced beautician owners of such skin type will always warn about possible risk and offer an alternative form of rejuvenation.
So the effect biorevitalisation pleasing to the eye, the recovery period was quick and without problems, she should contact an experienced specialist. An important responsibility for the result rests with the woman, it is necessary to strictly comply with all the requirements of a specialist.
Video: Features of the procedure
Contraindications for biorevitalisation
Starting with 23-25 years in the skin is gradually starting to happen, irreversible age-related changes. The skin does not retain moisture, reduces the synthesis of hyaluronic acid. With 30 years on it is beginning to appear wrinkles, changing the tone.
Many women, trying to stop the fading of the skin, resort to biorevitalisation. This procedure is not suitable for every woman. There are contraindications for biorevitalisation face when conducting its rejuvenation is impossible. All existing constraints are divided into two groups: local and General.
Local restrictions – a temporary condition of the body, which after carrying out a particular treatment change for the better. Complete elimination allows a woman to perform the reconstruction of the skin.
Local contraindications are:
- The presence of infection or inflammatory process in the skin.
- Intradermal infection in the area of planned injection.
- The presence of skin tumors in the area of the procedure (papillomas, moles).
Before the biorevitalization need to eliminate all have inflammation and infection, as their presence will be the impetus for the development of complications.
To the General contraindications are those conditions which completely exclude the possibility of rejuvenation.
These limitations include:
- Pregnancy and lactation.
- Intolerance injected hyaluronic acid.
- The presence at the time of the rejuvenation of or chronic respiratory disease with pronounced symptoms.
- Malignant neoplasms.
- Diseases of the immune and circulatory systems.
- The presence of keloids in the area of the procedure.
To avoid unwanted complications and consequences of mesotherapy, at the first reception it is necessary to inform the beautician on existing health problems. A thorough examination and diagnosis will help to avoid undesirable outcomes and to carry out the procedure without risk to health.
Certain restrictions for different types of
There are 2 ways of holding, biorevitalization: inject and laser. Each of these methods has its limitations for the venue.
Laser resurfacing is non-invasive, more gentle method of skin reconstruction, having high safety performance and efficiency. When performing the rejuvenation, be aware of existing contraindications for laser biorevitalisation.
- Cancer and high susceptibility to it.
- Pregnancy and period of breastfeeding.
- The presence in the body of the inflammatory process or infectious diseases.
- The presence of the skin in the area of the treatments of dermatological pathologies and injuries.
- The presence of Allergy to hyaluronic acid.
A laser biorevitalization is possible only in the absence of these contraindications and after consultation with the doctor.
The drug has on the body powerful impact, activating it many processes. This influence affects the work of many organs. If the woman has health problems, the procedure of rejuvenating hyaluronic acid should be postponed.
It is impossible to perform the reconstruction, if any:
- the predisposition to allergies;
- a number of psychological diseases;
- malignant neoplasms;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- diseases of the blood;
- diseases in chronic stage;
- viral and infectious diseases;
- skin diseases;
- the recent holding of peeling.
Prior to biorevitalization recommended to undergo a full examination by a physician to prevent the development of adverse reactions.
What not to do after the procedure
Each woman held a course biorevitalisation, it is important to remember a few rules restricting its actions. These time restrictions help to improve and consolidate the result, prevent the development of side effects and possible complications.
Strictly forbidden in the first day:
- to touch your face with your hands;
- to massage to ease symptoms;
- to put pressure on the swollen area of the skin;
- to apply cosmetics;
- how to do makeup.
Following 7 days of treatment the patient must observe the following restrictions.
It is important to exclude:
- all physical activity and sports;
- a visit to the baths, steam room, Solarium and sauna;
- long stay at the direct rays of ultraviolet light;
- the blowing wind, of the skin;
- walking at a low temperature;
- masks, peels, irritating the skin;
- alcoholic beverages;
- cauterization and mechanical elimination of papules at the puncture site of the skin.
The duration of the recovery process and healing is always individual. Faster healing young skin that does not have pronounced age-related changes. Cosmetologist after the procedure should give detailed recommendations for skin care, list of contraindications and limitations.
The violation of even one of these limits may lead to the development of complications, side effects and worsen the effect of the procedure.
A few words about the individual characteristics
Each organism, like man, an individual. There are situations where it is difficult to predict his reaction to a certain kind of medical treatment. This applies to the cheeks. The procedure is not classified as dangerous, but under certain conditions leads to the development of complications and side effects.
When performing the rejuvenation, women need to be more careful, if it has:
- Rheumatoid arthritis. This disease affects all the connective tissue and negatively affects the immune system. To predict the response to injection of hyaluronic acid of the skin difficult. Increases significantly the risk of infection.
- Period. If sessions of rejuvenation in this period, the pain is worse. Physiological blood loss reduces the number of platelets and increases the risk of bruising.
- Dilated capillaries. Their presence on the skin tells of the failure of microcirculation. If the doctor won’t pay attention to it, then perhaps the patient can develop extensive bruising, decrease the speed of their resorption.
- Herpes. To carry out the procedure recommended in a period of stable remission. Often before the beginning of the course assigned to antivirals.
Daring to biorevitalization, woman, it is important to think things through and make the right decisions based on her health and current indications.
Photo: Before and after