Contraindications of Botox for the face, after the procedure, the hair that you can not injections, injections
In modern cosmetology are gaining ever more popularity «injections of beauty» or Botox injections. They do an excellent job even with deep facial wrinkles, restoring skin a second youth. That is why they are so popular not only among women of different ages, but men as well. But is it safe injected into the body drug? In fact, its use is strictly limited to contraindications. And the inept conduct of injections can lead to unexpected complications.
What it is
Botox is called the muscle relaxant belonging to the group of botulinum toxin (neurotoxin type A), which are synthesized by the bacteria Clostridium (Clostridium botulinum) in the laboratory.
Thanks otraslyam substance these microorganisms in nature are the causative agents of a very dangerous disease – botulism.
Drug administered directly into a muscle. The toxin affects the nerve fibres, blocking the delivery of pulses between them. As a result, some muscles become paralyzed and the long-term relax, while others are stretched.
Botox is used for the treatment of diseases associated with increased tension of the facial muscles in dystonia, strabismus correction, relief of pain, including post-traumatic. It is often prescribed to relieve spasms in children with cerebral palsy.
In cosmetic injection is carried out with the aim of smoothing out facial wrinkles, returning symmetry to the face, tightening sagging muscles. Especially effective Botox eliminates the glabellar folds and «rays» of the outer corners of the eyes.
He successfully eliminates sweating when injected into the area of the sweat glands. The therapeutic effect of the drug lasts on average from six months to a year. So if you need it re-enter.
Botox is indicated for the following pathologies:
- muscle spasms in children with DTST;
- torticollis, accompanied by spasms;
In cosmetology it is used for correction:
- vertical forehead wrinkles;
- horizontal wrinkles on the forehead;
- crow’s feet;
- pronounced nasolabial folds;
- wrinkles on the neck;
- sagging of the lower facial contour;
- damaged, brittle, dull and split ends.
Contraindications to use of Botox
The drug should not be used in people who are prone to serious allergic reactions.
Also don’t use if hypersensitive to botulinum toxin.
It is forbidden to use Botox within two weeks after reception:
- calcium Relanium.
Botox does not apply in cases of a chronic pathology of the urinary, endocrine, respiratory systems, liver, elevated body temperature.
It is undesirable to inject the drug after serious head injuries involving concussion, if not more than 3-4 years.
In women a few days before the critical days, during menstruation and 2 days after increases the risk of bleeding. Therefore, in this period is also not recommended to undergo the procedure.
For the face
Botox for the face contraindications has the following:
- inflammatory process of infectious nature in the area of the injection;
- open wounds, sores, pimples on the face;
- exacerbation of any chronic disease;
- colds, acute viral or bacterial infection;
- the presence of malignant tumors;
- recent surgery;
- moles, papillomas, nevi in the area of injections;
- hernia the upper or lower lid;
- violation of blood coagulability;
- severe myopia;
- myasthenia gravis (abnormal fatigue of the striated muscles of the body) and other autoimmune diseases;
- a tendency to keloid scarring.
With age aging is not only skin, but hair and. They become dull and fall out prone to increased brittleness. But their condition deteriorates after prolonged dyeing, perming, after the frequent use of hot styling instruments. Botox for hair is a new way to restore hair health, beautiful and well-groomed appearance.
But such injection is contraindicated:
- in the presence of injuries, scratches, and any open wounds on the scalp;
- if there is purulent or inflammatory processes in the area of drug administration;
- people who regularly coloring hair (Botox may cause harm to the skin, irritated by the dyes);
- if the cause of the poor condition of the hair lack of vitamins;
- immediately after lamination, biozavivki, keratin straightening (as istonic strands, increase their fragility).
Experts do not recommend to use this method of healing hair too often. It is necessary to give the skin a rest, taking breaks before a new batch of injections. Frequent use of Botox may lead to the opposite effect.
A word of pregnant and lactating
Most professional beauticians are of the opinion that during pregnancy Botox should not be used.
The fact that the toxin can enter the bloodstream and accumulate in the body. It contributes to the development of complications of pregnancy and harm the fetus.
Injections can cause:
- in the early stages, the defects of internal organs of the fetus;
- the delay of psychomotor development;
- intrauterine shortfall weight;
- pathology of bone and muscle tissue;
Also Botox passes into breast milk. If the mother feeds the baby, it could then affect their physical and mental development. In addition, during pregnancy and breastfeeding a woman’s body operates differently. So you can’t always predict how he would react to the introduction of the drug.
Video: beauty salon
Strict age restrictions on the use of Botox is not.
However, experts strongly recommend not to use it at boys and girls under the age of 18 years. Rarely injections do to people after 65 years.
This is especially true of patients who have suffered stroke, heart attack with a history of serious cardiovascular disease. The most suitable age – 30-35 years, when wrinkles are just beginning to appear, and the muscles still have tone.
Bans after the procedure
After the procedure is very important to follow a doctor’s recommendation. Forbidden:
- Active facial expressions for 1-2 hours.
- Tilts forward and back, horizontal body position for several hours.
- Massage, rubbing, pressing areas of administration.
- Sports day.
- Sleeping on the stomach.
- Two weeks visiting the baths, saunas, Solarium and beach. Heat and ultraviolet rays accelerate the removal of the drug and the body.
- A hot bath or shower.
- Water in excessive amounts, spicy or salty foods for 3-4 days.
- Rough and hard food, nuts, seeds. If carried out the correction of the lips or nasolabial folds. You should also put off going to the dentist.
During the recovery period, which on average lasts 2-3 weeks, the patient should:
- The consumption of alcoholic beverages. Alcohol increases blood circulation, promotes the resorption of the drug. Result procedure not see. In addition, alcohol is quite often provoke unpredictable reactions on the part of the nervous system.
- Smoking – the nicotine and tar, once in the bloodstream, slowing down the tissue restoration.
- To carry out preventive vaccinations. The immune system in this period is busy, so the introduction of such drugs may cause serious complications.
Complications of injection
Each organism reacts individually to the introduction of foreign substances.
Negative effects of Botox may be:
- hematoma in the places of punctures;
- pain and minor bleeding;
- swelling of the skin;
- the asymmetry of the right and left sides of the face;
- drooping of one or both eyebrows;
- spasms of the eyelids;
- the stiff corners of the lips;
- the formation of new facial wrinkles (when the muscles lose their mobility, their functions partially take over others);
- disorder of the chair;
- shortness of breath;
- nausea, vomiting, weight loss.
Error self use
- Injections are made in strictly defined places. Only then will be able to achieve positive results.
- Specialist in a beauty clinic is a medical education and license, and the experience of the injection.
- The drug used must be made known trademark that automatically guarantees its quality.
- Specialized clinics often order Botox directly from the manufacturer, which eliminates the possibility of running into fake.
With self-use of drugs the risk of unwanted effects multiplies.
- The toxin blocks the facial expressions, so a person in any case loses its mobility. But inept manipulations can transform the face into a mask, completely depriving the muscles ability to move.
Of the side effects most frequently arise:
- inflammation in areas of punctures due to infection;
- increased salivation;
- speech disorders;
- the decrease in brain activity.
Botox is a serious invasive procedure, conduct which it is necessary to trust only the proven expert.
Asymmetric injection, low-quality drug, the introduction of excessive quantities may completely distort the face.
Even given the fact that the drug is gradually reduced and terminated altogether, it is not necessary to do injections at home. After all, the prospect of a few months to pass unbalanced person who is not able to Express any emotion, is rather dubious. And watch at least for six months daily in the mirror of consequences – the spectacle is unpleasant.
Photo: Before and after