Cupping massage against cellulite — at home, technique, vs how to do
Thanks to modern techniques from the so-called «orange peel», you can quickly get rid of. One of the best methods in this lesson, is cupping massage, which is very often practiced in spas and can also be applied at home.
What it is
Cupping massage is a cosmetic procedure that aims at getting rid of fat accumulations under the skin and improves the blood circulation. At full completion this massage, already a few months people will be able to greatly reduce cellulite.
Cupping massage cellulite is considered to be very effective. At the same time, doesn’t matter much where exactly it should be done — at home or in the salon.
If this procedure is right thing to do, it will be the stimulation of the output of fluid from the tissues and improve the metabolism. This, in turn, will help eliminate congestion at the cellular level that cause cellulite.
Thanks to this procedure, the person toxins and salts, eliminates swelling of tissues. It is important to note that the overall effect of the procedure largely depends on the degree of neglect of cellulite, because if the deficiency is strongly expressed, the person will need a minimum of two courses can massage. Otherwise, the effect will be minimal.
Video: the Secrets of using
Immediately it should be noted that cupping massage cellulite at home in the cabin is allowed to practice not to everyone, because this procedure has many contraindications. To violate such prohibitions cannot be, because otherwise, the person can cause the deterioration in his condition.
Thus, massage cupping is forbidden in such diseases and conditions:
- The problem of frequent surges in blood pressure and hypertension.
- The pregnancy women.
- The presence of varicose veins.
- Hypersensitivity of the skin, where exposure to cosmetic banks may cause burning, pain, redness, bruising and other negative phenomena.
- Oncologic pathology.
- The period of occurrence of acute respiratory diseases, and infectious pathologies.
- Serious illness of the circulatory system.
- Severe disease of the respiratory system (asthma, tuberculosis, etc.).
- Chronic diseases in exacerbation.
- The increase in body temperature.
- Pus formation on the skin as well as dermatitis and eczema.
- The period following recent surgery.
- The weakening of the immune system.
- Period after recently suffering a stroke or heart attack.
- Children the age of the person.
- Older age of a person.
In addition, you should know that this massage is prohibited in the area of the chest, inner thighs, spine and places where the moles or skin spots.
The primary tool for conducting anti-cellulite massage is a vacuum banks. They can be glass, rubber or silicone.
According to numerous reviews, it is better to use silicone jars, because even over time, they will not lose their shape and will not absorb when applied to skin oil or cream.
To acquire these tools is recommended pharmacy. It is also important to know that banks can be of different sizes. To choose should be based on what part of the body will carry out the massage.
Additional tools needed for this procedure are:
- Special pear, which will regulate the force of impact of vacuum on the skin (usually sold in a set together with the banks).
- Oil or cream that is applied to the skin before placing the cans. In this case, you can use flax, sesame, peach or almond oil.
- Dry wipes.
- Alcohol lotion.
- Emollient finishing cream.
The technique of cupping massage for cellulite at home
The technique of cupping massage at home provides as follows:
- Skin preparation for the procedure. At the same time, experts advise you to clean the skin scrub. After that you should warm the epidermis by using anti-cellulite cream. All this will not only act in the best interest of cupping massage, but will also improve metabolism.
- After cleansing you should go to the next step of hydration. If not, then it is likely that the banks will not slide and cause bruising. Thus, the epidermis should apply in a thick layer of massage oil. It can be almond, plain olive oil or extract of peach. To achieve armaeffects and enrichment of this tool vitamins, it is allowed to add a few drops of essential oil.
- After heating the skin, you can go to the main massage. It starts with the fact that the person installs the selected banks on the area of skin where the cellulite. To do this for a couple of seconds to drop into the jar a lighted cotton wool, and then quickly attach the jar to the skin, thus, creating a tight vacuum.
In that case, if the Bank is very strongly pressed to the skin and causes the person pain, it should again be moved slightly change localization tool. If you endure pain, that at the end of the procedure a person will have a large bruise swelling of the skin and poor blood circulation. This can not be allowed.
- During the procedure, allowed banks to move to areas of the skin thus making cellulite massage. To do this, slowly led to the Bank without making a strong pressure or sudden movements. All this will improve blood circulation, eliminate fat cells and build metabolism.
It is important to know that massage should be performed in a specific sequence: first, you must handle the drumstick, then the area of the outer thighs and abdomen. In that case, if any of these parts of the body no cellulite, then put back cans just does not make sense.
In addition, we should remember the main rule of cupping massage — all the movement should be from the bottom up. If banks are installed at the abdomen, then the movement should be strictly clockwise.
- At the end of the procedure to carefully remove jars and wipe the skin with alcohol solution, in order to get rid of possible germs. Further, it is important to apply anti-cellulite oil and again massage into the epidermis. This will help to «fix the result» and to relieve irritation of the skin.
- To skin a little «came to himself» after such a long procedure, a person need to cover with a blanket, and give a lie for 20-25 minutes. In that case, even if a few hours the redness subsides, apply an extra layer of cream.
Technique in beauty salon
The technique of cupping massage in the beauty salon usually the only difference is that for this procedure in these institutions can use a hardware device with which the specialist can more carefully «work out» the problem area.
Traditional massage technique in the beauty salon the following:
- Cleanse the skin. For this you may use a scrub or lotion with the addition of coarse particles.
- Moisturizing the skin with massage oil. You need to process only those areas of the epidermis, which will be specified by banks. They will be easier to glide over skin and protect from development of complications in the form of bruises, abrasions and redness.
It should be noted that for the enrichment of vegetable oils in beauty salons very often they add essential oils of tangerine, cedar or cypress. Thus, oil becomes more useful and rich with the right nutrients.
- The next step is the establishment of machine banks. This is normally just a few cans of different sizes, so the massage is out most complete and effective.
- Then be mussirovanie problem areas of the skin. During such manipulation specialist ensures that banks properly moved and not hurt the skin.
- After the procedure, the client needs to be slightly warm so that the skin «cool.» It usually takes no more than an hour. At this time, the person is recommended to drink tonic tea with lemon or mint. Also, if the skin becomes red, then it can cause another layer of soothing cream.
It is important to note that to perform the massage yourself, but it is very inconvenient, because when a large weight is difficult to turn around in order to mix banks on the back of the thighs and buttocks.
For this reason, it is recommended to do this procedure in beauty salons where experienced master will not only hold all the massage, but also will make sure that the whole procedure was successful and the client did not experience any side effects.
Side effects from holding cupping massage can occur if the procedure will be done on the wrong technology. In addition, significantly increases the risk of adverse consequences of the practice such massage when there are strong contraindications to it.
Most often, cupping therapy causes these side effects:
- Redness and bruising usually occurs when the sensitive epidermis and also the perederzhanie jars on the skin.
- Itching and severe burning of the skin.
- The appearance of visible varicose veins and rosacea.
- The occurrence of traces from setting cans that do not go away within a few days.
- Inflammation of the subcutaneous layer, which will be expressed in the form of pain and swelling.
To massage cupping effective was effective, and helped to eliminate cellulite, you should follow these experts ‘ advice:
- It is desirable to carry out the procedure with a specialist at least a few sessions to be able to learn the proper technique and repeat it at home. To practice the massage without training and specific knowledge should not, after all, so you can only hurt yourself.
- Much faster you can get rid of cellulite with cupping massage to practice diet and exercise. Only a comprehensive approach will help to solve this problem.
- Due to the fact that the massage promotes the removal of fluid, person is important to monitor your water balance and drink at least two liters of water.
- To quickly tighten the skin and rid it of fat, parallel with the course of the cupping massage, it is recommended that you wrap. This is another procedure that the fastest line will help to get rid of «orange peel».
- If you are in doubt about whether you can do this massage or not, it is better to consult a doctor and be safe than to be unsure and to perform cupping massage «at your own risk».
- You should not execute this procedure very often, because it still will not bring results, in addition to additional injury to the skin.
If, during the procedure, the patient noticed redness of the skin or felt deterioration in his condition, the session should stop.
- Only using quality tools to massage the treatment will be effective. Otherwise, the desired result will not.
- For sensitive skin be sure to apply a protective cream before the massage.
- Duration of one session should not exceed thirty minutes.
Cupping massage is very effective in resolving even the most complicated cases of cellulite. Despite that, only at observance of all recommendations of such treatments will bring the desired result. Otherwise, in addition to negative experiences in humans, there is nothing left.
Photo: Before and after