Diamond peeling — what is it, reviews, contraindications, photos before and after
Diamond dust is processed with laser according to a special technology that allows to obtain particles of the desired size.
Different nozzles have different amounts marked on them diamond particles and different shapes of working surfaces. It is the particle size of the diamond determines the depth and intensity of the exposure method.
Because it’s easy to find the right nozzle to handle hard to reach areas of the face (around eyes, behind ears, in ears, nose) and body (including to areas of chuvstvitelnosti), to work more intensively foci of seals and scars, if necessary.
Slomannye skin cells and dirt from the pores and sebaceous glands during the procedure are collected in a special reservoir of the device, which sucked by means of vacuum.
Soft vacuum massage also improves blood circulation and supply skin cells with oxygen, reduces swelling and redness of the skin during and after the procedure.
Thanks to the strength of the diamond and the stability of its destruction, it combines efficiency and comfort of the procedure, safety for the client and beautician:
- even small particle size of the diamond well cleanse the skin from dead cells;
- the use of diamond dust is much more comfortable compared to other means for microdermabrasion because the procedure is performed without the use of anesthesia, does not cause discomfort during its implementation;
- hypoallergenic: no particles do not remain in the skin (such as coral peeling);
- hygiene: no spraying of the crystals in the air and the risk of falling into the lungs (as is the case with crystals of aluminium).
The purpose of the procedure
- maximum to remove dead cells from the skin surface;
- clean the pores from waste softly, and the mouth of the sebaceous glands from sebaceous corks and layers of dead skin epithelium;
- to prepare the skin for other cosmetic procedures and enhance the effect of them;
- to stimulate the processes of regeneration and rejuvenation in the skin by increasing the synthesis of collagen and elastin, hyaluronic acid;
- to eliminate scars, skin seal;
- to expedite the updating of the surface of the skin in order to get rid of freckles, age spots, post-acne.
Important note! Diamond peeling itself not treats excess pigmentation. By accelerating the updates of the upper layers of the skin areas of pigmentation, spots and freckles to go. But if not resolved the cause of the pigmentation persists.
Deserves special attention the situation when pigmentation appears after exposure to bright sunlight.
Here it can only aggravate the situation. This is due to the fact that the skin there are several mechanisms of protection from excess sunlight, the most effective of which – the seal of the top layer of dead skin cells and thickening.
If using such a peeling continually to prevent the thickening of the Horny layer of the epidermis and spend a lot of time in the sun, age spots can appear even for those who have to peeling them never had.
- extended, the «gaping» of the pores on the face that are prone to acne and comedones;
- the presence of skin pigment spots, freckles, post-acne;
- the loss of tone and elasticity of the skin, sagging skin, poor complexion;
- the presence of stretch marks, scars, bumps, ingrown hairs on the skin;
- cellulite (as an auxiliary procedure in the course);
- insufficient flushing of the skin (as an auxiliary procedure to prepare the skin to conduct health treatments aimed at hydration and nourishment).
- burns of any origin, including solar;
- recent superficial or medium chemical peeling;
- cuts, scrapes, sores on the skin, fresh scars;
- herpes skin rash, warts;
- any manifestations of bacterial and fungal diseases on the skin;
- ichthyosis, scleroderma, hyperkeratosis;
- diabetes mellitus;
- pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- month and the first days after their graduation;
- an allergic reaction to any stimulus (up to complete disappearance of symptoms of Allergy);
- bronchial asthma;
- the presence of tumors on the skin, any cancer in the body;
- the presence of a pacemaker;
- epilepsy and the presence of recurrent episodes of seizures in the past, regardless of the cause.
Stages diamond peeling
The procedure is largely standard and consists of three main stages.
Stage 1. Preparatory. The treatment begins with cleansing and steaming it. Decoupling facilitates the exfoliation of dead cells, opens pores and improves cleanse them from pollution. It is the quality of the preparatory phase depends largely on the effect of the whole procedure.
Stage 2. Actually the diamond microdermabrasion. At this stage, the beautician selects the nozzles based on the type and condition of client’s skin and desired result. The nozzle rotates around its axis and at the same time exfoliates the skin.
Slomannye epithelium and impurities absorbed by the flow of air into the hole in the center of the nozzles, therefore does not enter the lungs to the customer or the physician performing the procedure.
Nozzle treated sequentially every inch of skin, moving along the force lines of the face (the lines of least stretching of the skin) so as not to cause sagging of the skin.
Stage 3. Final.
N the last stage applied to the skin soothing and moisturizing mask, which creates the necessary conditions for the regeneration and renewal of the skin.
On average, it takes 40 minutes. Diamond microdermabrasion other parts of the body can at time take up to 1 hour.
How many courses will be needed?
It all depends on the condition of the skin. The number of treatments for the face in the course can vary from 5 to 15, and in some cases up to 20, if there are scars, acne scars, severe skin imperfections of the face.
For the treatment of cellulite may need 5-6 treatments striae – order 12 procedures. Procedure performed 1 time per 10-15 days.
The rehabilitation period
The most important requirement is not to sunbathe, to reduce the time spent in the sun, to abandon the Solarium, to use a mandatory sunscreen with a protection factor SPF of at least 25.
Even a walk in the sun in the month of January may cause the appearance of pigmentation. In spring and summer the sun is much brighter than in the winter months, and therefore the probability of adverse consequences is much higher.
To use sunscreen will have all year, especially in cases where diamond peeling is a course. Within 10 days should not visit saunas, baths, swimming pools, as the skin barrier is broken, and along with rejuvenation you can get a pustular rash, skin irritation.
In the first 7 days you should not engage in sports and heavy physical labor, as this increases sweating and sebum production by the sebaceous glands. In such conditions there is a high likelihood of pimples, blackheads, lesions redness and inflammation on the skin.
The first 2 weeks after the procedure, you should not use cosmetic products, having in its composition alcohols. Alcohol dehydrates the skin and impairs its recovery.
It is recommended to abandon the use of cosmetics, at least in the first days after holding a diamond peel, but usually estheticians do not insist on that, because for many clients a waiver of Foundation, blush, powder just unacceptable.
Along with a beautician, it is necessary to choose a special soft cleanser, skin cosmetics may ampoule concentrates or special serum to nourish the skin and provide it with the necessary nutrients needed for full recovery.
|Procedure||The cost in rubles|
|Face||2 200 — 5000|
|Neck||1 900 — 3500|
|Neckline||2 500 — 5000|
|Face + neck + neckline||5 300 (service not available in all salons)|
Prices for diamond microdermabrasion in Moscow may significantly differ depending on the area of the city, the status of the salon, the availability of discounts and promotions.
The before and after photos