Dimeksid from wrinkles — for face, reviews, method of application, cosmetology
What it is
Dimexidum is a drug which is used in medicine for wound healing, ulcers and skin inflammatory processes. Moreover, this drug helps to reduce joint pain and helps with arthritis. Consider in more detail the method of application of Dimexidum from wrinkles and its properties.
The drug can be produced in the form of the outer gel or liquid. It has strong anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects.
Moreover, this cure helps to eliminate disease-causing microbes, actively inhibiting their reproduction.
Oddly enough, dimexide practiced in cosmetics, in particular for the fight against wrinkles. It justifies this by saying that this product has excellent properties by conduction disorders for substances, so when it is added to cosmetic masks it much enhances the impact of its components.
Moreover, this tool has a beneficial effect on irritated and stressed skin. It helps to smooth out small wrinkles and eliminate acne.
Features of home use of the drug
When you use Dimexidum in cosmetics should be aware of the following peculiarities of its application in the home:
- Due to the fact that dimexide is still a drug that can cause undesirable side reactions, before using it one should consult an experienced dermatologist.
- Before applying the remedies on the face it is important to check the expiration date and the overall quality of the tools.
It is important to carefully consider the form of medication. Of wrinkles you need to use liquid koncentrovany Dimexidum.
- If you have any burning, itching, redness or other unpleasant symptoms it is important to wash away from the face of this tool and seek medical attention. Most likely is a manifestation of an allergic reaction.
- Though this medication and not considered a drug that often causes skin irritation, not worth the risk and check it out for yourself. Before applying it on the face we should put some skin in the bend of the elbow. If the day does not occur redness and itching, then you can try to rejuvenate your face with this drug.
The pros and cons
Dimeksid for the person from wrinkles has the following advantages of its use:
- The drug is able to improve blood circulation.
- Prolongs the youthfulness of the skin.
- Having no injection lifting effect on the skin of the face and neck.
- Promotes tightening of the skin.
- Helps absorption of other substances in the combined masks (perfect conductor).
- Stimulates metabolism at the cellular level.
- It is not a high cost compared to expensive salon and cosmetic procedures.
- To buy a tool at any pharmacy. It is available without a prescription from a doctor.
- Makes the skin more hydrated and elastic. Helps to heal cracks.
- No effect of issuepedia skin.
The disadvantages of Dimexidum in the application of wrinkles are:
- Dimexide is still a medical drug, so its substantive effect is not aimed at the rejuvenation, and the treatment of various skin diseases and wounds.
- The tool is able to cause an allergic reaction and various unwanted effects.
- The drug has significant contraindications, so not everyone will be able to apply it.
Direct contraindications to the use of Dimexidum in cosmetic purposes are:
- The age of a person to twenty years. Generally it is not desirable to apply such funds to twenty-five years, so the spacecraft skin to this age does not need such a radical masks and creams (it just has no wrinkles).
- The presence of serious diseases of kidneys or liver.
- Recent myocardial infarction or stroke.
- The clotting of blood.
- Older age of a person.
- A weakened immune system.
- Various disorders in the Central nervous system of a person.
- HIV infection.
- The human tendency to scarring.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding is a contraindication, which cannot be broken.
The reason is that in the period of carrying a child in a woman’s body there are strong physiological and hormonal disorders, so often pregnant women become prone to allergic reactions, which certainly will not be helpful to them in that position.
For this reason, pregnancy must be very careful to choose the means for skin care. They should all be very natural.
- Increased sensitivity of the skin.
- The tendency to allergic reactions.
- Idiosyncrasy of the human components of the drug.
Do I need to consult with a doctor
As mentioned above, Dimexidum is a drug, so before use must consult a doctor. This applies especially to those people who may have a predisposition to allergies or contraindications to the use of the drug.
Thus it is necessary to consult a dermatologist. This specialist will help to accurately assess the skin condition and tell you whether to use dimexide or not.
Dimexide in masks from wrinkles
The drug is widely used as an additive to mask of wrinkles.
One of the most effective masks of this kind is the following tool:
- mix two tablespoons of sour cream and as much of white clay;
- add vitamin E and diluted dimeksid (2 tbsp);
- all mix and apply a thin layer on the face;
- leave on for fifteen minutes then carefully wash off;
- on the face apply moisturizer.
Repeat the procedure twice a week for three weeks.
Advice and warnings for the use of
Before using Dimexidum from wrinkles, it is important to familiarize yourself with these recommendations:
- You can not avoid exposure of the drug inside or onto the mucous membranes.
It is important to keep the tool far away from children (out of their reach).
- Never use undiluted, otherwise you can make yourself a skin burn.
- For making masks need to purchase the tool in the form of a solution.
- Apply the product should be cleansed.
- Dilute the agent in the water at a ratio of 1:5.
- It is impossible to independently increase the dosage Dimexidum and add it to the mask.
- Wash off the mask best mineral water.
- The tool can be applied and area around the eyes, however a thin layer.
Most often the drug may cause following adverse reactions:
- Nausea and vomiting is peculiar smell.
- Burning of the skin.
- Redness of the skin.
- Dryness of the skin.
«Wear» the mask with this drug need no longer than fifteen minutes, otherwise you can cause burns of the skin.
Moreover, at the first application, you need to listen to their feelings and the appearance of a burning sensation on the skin immediately wash off the mask.
How often and how long to apply
Apply dimeksid from wrinkles recommended every day.
The course of rejuvenation should be no longer than two weeks, otherwise the skin «get used» to the medium and the effect to decline.
After that you should take a break for a month and if you wish, you can repeat the procedure.
In the prevention of wrinkles, apply product no more than once a week.
As an alternative means beauticians suggest to apply the drug Solcoseryl. He also has a pronounced wound-healing and regenerating action and helps in getting rid of wrinkles.
Moreover, as a natural products for rejuvenation you can apply the following mask:
- The mask of fresh cucumber will saturate the skin with vitamins and will slow the aging process.
- Mask of starch will help to restore faded the epidermis.
- Mask of gelatin is very effective, and most importantly, harmless remedy for wrinkles.
The average cost
The price of dimexide depends on the specific manufacturer and the release forms of the drug.
On average, it costs 80 rubles, much cheaper than expensive professional masks from wrinkles.
Dimexide is something new in cosmetics, but doctors suggest most careful attention to the use of the tool, since the violation of the art of drawing and making masks, it can damage the skin.
Photo: Before and after