Exercises for facial wrinkles — neck, mimic, after 50, around the eyes
Wrinkles are a sharply defined folds in the skin that are formed due to the loss of firmness and elasticity of the skin.
There are the following reasons for the formation of wrinkles on the face:
- Previously migrated diseases of the nervous, endocrine, reproductive system, and various gastrointestinal diseases can significantly weaken the immune system and cause a decrease in skin elasticity.
In addition, the situation becomes more complicated when a person has a severe chronic disease.
- All kinds of hormonal disorders in the body.
- Prolonged exposure to the sun escusive thins the skin and its protective layer (UV rays are always negative appears on the skin). Because of this, the epidermis loses moisture, and becomes more prone to wrinkles on the skin.
- Smoking contributes to decreased production of elastin, which the skin is exposed to premature aging. Moreover, people who smoke, a noticeable grayish face.
- Long stay in the wind or in a smoky environment (the so-called passive Smoking is no less dangerous than the traditional inhalation of smoke under normal Smoking cigarettes).
- The appearance of wrinkles as a direct consequence of aging. With about forty years of age the skin begins to rapidly lose moisture and elasticity. It becomes thinner, causing the people there are first wrinkles.
- Inadequate skin care of the face and neck leads to lack of vitamin, nutrition, and respect for the epidermis. It certainly affects the General condition of the skin.
- Excessive application of thick makeup dries the skin, which creates all the conditions for the formation of wrinkles. The most dangerous types of cosmetics are powder, creams and various correctors. They clog the pores and contribute to moisture loss from the skin.
- Severe weight loss.
- Respect too restrictive of a diet, which the body does not get sufficient amount of nutrients. This can greatly affect the skin condition.
- Accommodation in bad environmental conditions affects the General state of the body and skin including.
- Inadequate fluid intake leads to rapid moisture loss and drying of the skin.
- Unhealthy lifestyle and frequent reception of alcohol.
- Chronic fatigue and lack of sleep.
- Overly active facial expressions contribute to the frequent contraction of the facial muscles, causing the person appear small at first, and then deeper wrinkles.
Wrinkles on the face is a clear disadvantage, both for men and for women, so they seek every possible solution to the problem.
Quite an effective technique in this case is a special gymnastics for the face and neck from wrinkles. It has its own characteristics and types. Let’s consider them in more detail.
Are there any contraindications for exercise
Gymnastics of wrinkles is not recommended in such cases:
- With fungal or bacterial skin lesions of the face and neck.
- With reduced immunity.
- In the absence of indications to carrying out of gymnastics from wrinkles (if the person is young, and he still has no wrinkles, special exercises simply do not need it).
- When there are open wounds on the face.
In the aftermath of recent surgical procedures for face lift, as well as after laser skin resurfacing.
- In various dermatological skin diseases.
- If you have rash and pimples on the skin (gymnastics may contribute to the diversity even more pimples on the face).
In other cases, allowed to carry out this exercises for the face. It does not involve any complicated manipulations, so it can be done even during pregnancy.
General rules of implementation
This gymnastics from wrinkles has the following execution rule:
- When performing exercises on the neck should not have any scarves or sweaters with collars.
- To achieve the best effect, simultaneously with the course of gymnastics should be applied to the face moisturizing creams, masks and lotions. It is also important to Supplement your diet with vitamins.
- It is best to conduct this technique in the open air.
- To strengthen the muscles of the face, it is useful to eat protein foods (meat, fish, beans, cottage cheese).
- Before starting any exercise you need to relax facial muscles. To perform this exercises in a dressed state is not recommended, because sudden movements may contribute to the appearance of red spots on the delicate skin of the face.
- After completing the exercises a person must wipe clean with a tincture of herbs or cubes of ice. After that it should be wiped off with a soft towel and moisturize with a fat cream.
- The key to successful get rid of wrinkles with the help of gymnastics is the regular performance of these exercises. Thus, to carry out such a rejuvenating sessions are needed 2-3 times a week.
Classic gymnastics for the person from wrinkles
Traditional gymnastics from wrinkles involves a set of exercises:
- Exercise for cheeks:
- sit upright and take a deep breath;
- hold your breath and move the air in your mouth from one cheek to the other;
- repeat twenty times.
- Exercise wrinkles in the forehead area:
- pressure on the forehead with the palms so that the fingers lay on both eyebrows;
- begin to slowly raise your eyebrows at the same time, keeping your fingers;
- repeat the exercise ten times morning and evening.
- Exercise of wrinkles in the eye area:
- look into the distance and focus the mind on one subject;
- close your eyes and quickly open them while looking up;
- several times to look around;
- wide open eyes and raise eyebrows, then frown;
- relax the eyes and circular movements with your fingers to RUB the skin, then apply moisturizer.
- The exercise is from wrinkles in the lip area:
- clench your teeth and wrap the lips inside the mouth;
- stretch the corners of the lips and hold for ten seconds;
- relax your mouth and repeat the exercise five times.
In addition to the traditional facial gymnastics, there are such types of this method of removing wrinkles:
- The Japanese technique.
- Mimic technique.
Japanese facial gymnastics is called Asahi. It is based on a special technique, which focuses on muscle recovery.
This technique has one feature: it needs to perform the light massage using a special cream based on cotton. You can replace the usual face wash.
Despite its greater efficiency, the Japanese gymnastics has the following contraindications to its application:
- The period of acute respiratory diseases.
- The presence of inflammation in the body.
- The period of menstruation.
- Fever or high blood pressure.
- Diseases of the skin.
- Chronic disease of the nose (sinusitis, sinusitis, pharyngitis, etc.).
All exercises should be done in a sitting position so that the body was not tense. Too to put pressure on the skin should not be.
The duration of this session is typically fifteen minutes. All exercises should be repeated five times.
The method of Asahi includes a set of exercises:
- To press fingers to his forehead and press them on the skin. Then, without lifting them, hold your fingers to the temples.
- Use your fingertips to press on the outer corners of eyes and to hold them in the region of the century to the inner corner of the eye. To stay on the endpoint.
- Click ngers at the area of the chin and slowly bring the fingers to the eyes, like stretching the skin. After staying in the same position, pause and return to starting position.
- Compress the wings of the nose and pull them to the side temples. Repeat ten times.
- The fingers of one hand squeeze the skin in the nose area, and the other hand to smooth the skin in the direction of the temples.
The Shiatsu technique aims to improve blood circulation and skin rejuvenation.
It has the following contraindications:
- violation of blood coagulability;
- gastrointestinal disease;
- violation of the integrity of the skin;
- temperature rise;
- diseases of the skin.
The basis of this point lies gymnastics exercises in a circular motion. The force pressing on the skin should not be too large.
Before performing this sort of exercise it is advisable to clean the skin and apply it fat cream.
Shiatsu provides a set of exercises:
- To put pressure on the area of the temples and make ten circular motions from the temples to the forehead.
- Press with fingertips on the inner corner of the eye and massage it. Repeat the same with the outer corner of your eye.
- The index and middle finger to press the area above the eyebrows. To massage these points.
- Tilting the head back and press your thumbs to the corners of the lips. To massage these points.
Facial exercises for facial wrinkles is aimed at pulling up of the skin and eliminate its small defects.
The basis of this technique is a common muscle tension and relaxation.
Repeat all the exercises you need to ten times.
Facial gymnastics includes these exercises:
- Inhale and clench your teeth. Stretch lips after the exhale, return them to their original position.
- Hold your breath and open the wings of the nose. After that exhale.
- Rhythmically lift the corners of the mouth, while also straining muscles of the cheeks.
- Quickly open your eyes wide and so would quickly avert my eyes. Repeat ten times.
Does the selection of exercises by age
When selecting exercises from wrinkles around the eyes or other parts of the face is very important take into account your age. For example, people after 50 years will approach a more complex exercise, aimed at restoring the lost firmness of the skin.
At a younger age, you can practice light gymnastics courses for persons that are more aimed at preventing the appearance of wrinkles.
As for classic gymnastics from wrinkles, it can perform everyone people with the ages of twenty-five years.
Separate the floor area around the eyes
Due to the fact that the skin around the eyes is very thin and delicate, to complete the exercises in this area we need to most carefully and gently.
Moreover, when performing the above techniques in the area of the eyes need to always use fatty creams or essential oils (best to use oil of peach or almond).
To prevent the appearance of unwanted wrinkles
In the prevention of wrinkles on the face need to perform these exercises:
- Lips clearly pronounce vowel sounds, and the facial mimic.
- Close your eyes and hold the eyelids with your fingers. To see his eyes closed.
- Pursing your lips and open your mouth so that your mouth muscles taut. After that hold out ten seconds and relax the lips.
- Applying your fingers to the corners of the lips and slightly open your mouth. Stretch lips.
- Push the chin forward and rotate the head from side to side.
- Put your fingers on your temples and often raise eyebrows.
For as long as possible to keep your face looking younger and slow down the timing of the formation of wrinkles, it is important to follow these tips:
- To abandon the use of alcoholic beverages and Smoking.
- Carefully monitor their diet. The diet should be rich in fruits, vegetables and protein food. Also very useful to use edible oil. They will enrich the skin with vitamins.
- A day you need to drink at least two liters of clean water to maintain normal water balance in the body.
- Avoid excessive fatigue and stress (to monitor their psycho-emotional condition).
- Have good sleep and rest.
It is important to use only high-quality decorative cosmetics and fully rinse before bedtime.
- After applying cosmetics face you need to moisturize.
- Carefully monitor the hygiene of the face. This means that when starting from the age of twenty need to start to apply a moisturising mask to prevent wrinkles and use special creams. Also the skin to properly cleanse, tone and enrich the vitamin serums.
- To protect the skin from exposure to direct sunlight and ultraviolet light. It is useful to use special protective creams.
- In the cold season must apply on the face protective cream from frost and wind.
- Promptly treat a variety of diseases that can adversely affect the skin condition.
- Beauticians do not recommend daily apply cosmetics on the face. Adhering to this advice can significantly extend the youthfulness of their skin.
Performing the above recommendations can be quite fast to restore skin to its former elasticity and to get rid of wrinkles.
Photo: Before and after