Filler Repleri (Reperi) — reviews, prices, photos before and after
What experts have to say about them
Intended the preparations contouring treatments. The main component of the gels is biosynthetically hyaluronic acid.
Video: Studies of drugs for contouring Repleri
Types of drugs and their basic characteristics
|The number of drug Repleri||Indications for use||Technology introduction||The duration of the effect|
|1||— elimination of minor fine lines and wrinkles; smoothes the skin in those delicate areas like eyelids and the skin at the vermillion border of the lips||the gel is injected into the upper layers of the dermis||9-12|
|2||— elimination of small and medium wrinkles, wrinkles and purse-string puppets;- elimination of wrinkles of the skin in the neck area||the gel is injected into the upper layers of the dermis||9-12|
|3||— the elimination of medium and deep wrinkles;- for lip augmentation||the gel is injected into the upper and middle layers of the dermis||9-12|
|4||— eliminates deep wrinkles and skin folds;- contour face||the gel is injected into deep dermis layers||12-18|
|5||facial contouring: shaping the cheekbones, restoring volume of the cheeks, the elimination of dimples on the chin, correction of the shape of the nose||the drug is injected deep into the tissue, including pristalno||12-18|
The drug Repleni 1 can be used as a biorevitalizant a cursory introduction. It is particularly indicated for clients with dry skin, prone dehydration to form a mesh of wrinkles.
Contraindications for use
- Allergy to hyaluronic acid and local anesthetics;
- polyvalent Allergy and severe allergic reactions in the past (angioedema, anaphylactic shock);
- violation of blood coagulation;
- the presence of keloid and hypertrophic scars;
- infectious diseases;
- acute or exacerbation of chronic diseases of internal organs;
- diseases of the skin and subcutaneous tissue;
- pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- the age of 18.
How is the procedure
Filler can be injected without anesthesia, if the client is already familiar with the procedure and could move her, and after injection of local anesthetic. Different clinics may use different approaches to pain management. Some are limited to use creams, others have injections of lidocaine or other anesthetic drugs.
Injectable drugs are beginning to act faster and provide almost complete lack of discomfort. Creams start to operate not earlier than 30 minutes after application, and cannot ensure the complete absence of pain, but allow you to reschedule easier.
After you have achieved the desired level of anesthesia, the skin is treated with antiseptic. Depending on which task was assigned to the beautician, the procedure can take from 15 minutes to 1 hour. After injection is completed, the skin is again wiped with an antiseptic solution and easily massaged.
Skin care after
In order to avoid increased swelling and not an infection in the puncture wounds, you should observe some simple rules during the first three days after injection:
- no heat treatments and effects, including should not visit the sauna, steam room, take a hot bath;
- no massage, self-massage, rubbing cosmetics or healing ointments;
- you should limit the amount of used cosmetics.
Within a week or two after the swelling goes down completely, you need to assess whether sufficient volume of the filler in the adjusted areas. If the amount of «gone» along with edema, it is possible to conduct another procedure for correction.
- traces of injections, bruising;
- the appearance of seals in the injection of the filler Ipleri, which should take place within a week or two after the procedure;
- compression of the nerve endings with the development of numbness of certain areas of the face;
- necrosis (tissue death at the injection site;
- allergic reactions to the gel, the drug for local anesthesia or antiseptic.
This video shows almost all areas of application of these drugs, as well as photos before and after the procedure.
Video: Contouring fillers
Photo before and after applying Repleni
Price volume adjustment
|The name of the drug||Cost , rubles|