Gelatin facial mask anti-wrinkle effect, in home, reviews, recipe
Gelatin is a substance of natural origin produced during the processing of the connective tissue of animals. The basis of this tissue – collagen protein. For cosmetic purposes use food gelatin premium.
The benefits of this substance for the skin
This product is a split collagen — a protein that makes skin firm and elastic. It split molecule collagen with a high degree penetrate the epidermis.
So the gelatin for the face, especially useful if there are changes of skin with age:
- loss of elasticity and firmness.
The set includes:
- amino acids
- iron and phosphorus
All this provides a great value of the drug in terms of fighting for youth and skin health.
This Supplement softens and whitens the skin.
Regular use of this tool in the masks helps:
- to smooth out shallow wrinkles,
- to make it less noticeable age pigmentation,
- as well as significantly tighten floated oval face.
The skin becomes radiant. In addition, the tool provides a tightening effect (lifting), cleansing, removes excess subcutaneous fat, successfully fighting off prawym inflammation and black spots.
Especially notable is the effect of gelatin mask for the face against wrinkles after 40 years, starting when age-related changes, including hormone plan.
Particularly relevant data under these cosmetic skin problems:
- sagging skin, wrinkled;
- enlarged pores, and looseness of the skin;
- low tone of the dermis.
Rules for applying masks
- gelatin is necessary to pour water or milk (this recipe is well suited for dry skin), infusion of herbs or juice — for oily skin prone to acne. Cucumber juice in this case is universal – suitable for all skin types. One serving of gelatin, put 6 to 8 tablespoons of the liquid.
- after the liquid is filled in a gelatin powder, should be left to swell for about 30 minutes, then heated on a steam bath, but in any case do not bring to a boil. The resulting liquid is called gelatin basics: in it and add different components for masks.
The simplest recipe:
- apply on face itself is gelatin-based, without additives,
- allow to dry,
- warm water to wash off.
Need to do complete rest, preferably lying down. Then the effect of lifting and skin rejuvenation will be at its maximum.
The mask is gently removed: need warm water to steam it literally, that is, the gelatin needs to return to a liquid state.
It is best suitable for this purpose is steamed in hot water towel, which must be applied to the face. It is not necessary to tear off the «profit» the dried film, it will cause injury and cause skin irritation.
Mask of gelatin need to do 1-2 times a week. Need after a few months of use masks to make a break.
Popular gelatin recipes of masks from wrinkles for the face
- for sagging facial skin prepare a tablespoon of banana pulp to enter in the gelatinous basis, 20 — 25 minutes to hold on the face, rinse with warm water. This mask will tighten, moisturize, nourish the dermis with nutrients.
Melon, gooseberry, persimmon, apricot, avocado, Mandarin preferable to enter into a gelatin-based for dry skin. But fatty dermis more love raspberries, pear, cherries, strawberries, cranberries, grapefruit. For normal skin use kiwi, grapes, peach, orange;
- a unique and very effective recipe: in a gelatin base to add vitamins A and E (5 drops), tea spoon of aloe juice and oils of peach;
- with a gelatin-based mix a tablespoon of glycerin and protein (whipped) one egg. Apply the mixture on face and neck for about half an hour, rinse with warm water and lubricate the face with my usual cream;
- melt in the gelatin-based qualitative teaspoon of butter. Grind and apply on face for 20 minutes;
- mix a tablespoon of gelatin and 2 tablespoons of milk, leave to swell (about 15 minutes), then dissolve in a water bath. To introduce into the mixture a tablespoon of curds, mix thoroughly, apply on face for 30 minutes;
- mix a tablespoon of bases with the same amount of yogurt, add a teaspoon of flour, whisk, apply on face for 15 minutes;
- to fight against wrinkles effective cream: mix a teaspoon of gelatin, half a Cup of water, 3 tablespoons of honey, half a Cup of glycerin and salicylic acid 1 gram. A container of this substance should be placed in hot water and stir until homogeneous, then cool, whisking, until obtaining a gelatinous cream. Such a makeshift, but effective cream use every night 2 hours before sleep, keep it on the face 20 minutes the remains wet. The cream stored in the refrigerator. From the total mass to take the amount of product for one application, apply to the face once the cream is warm;
- mask of gelatin and spirulina: the add diluted in two cups of water 4 tablets of spirulina and a few drops of lemon juice, mix, apply on face for 15-20 minutes. You need to consider that spirulina quickly loses its beneficial properties, so the mixture cannot be prepared in advance.
Video: the Rules of cooking
Features use at home
Applying the gelatin mask for the face wrinkles at home, you need to follow certain rules:
- before applying the mask the skin need to steam – so the faster absorbed nutrients;
- do not dilute with hot water – only warm or cold, otherwise all the useful properties of this product will disappear;
- if you use gelatin in plates, the 3 — 4 plates should be soaked in cold water for 10-15 minutes. Squeeze in a water bath to completely dissolve (without adding water). The cooled composition to add the desired ingredients;
- not superimposed on the area around the eyes;
- mask should be applied carefully with a brush or fingertips;
- after you gently steam mask, it is desirable to wash with warm and then cold water to close the pores.
- such masks cannot be used all the time – can be very dry skin. You need to take breaks: apply the mask two months break.
This cosmetic procedure is a very active and effective, but there are a number of contraindications, in which the use of this tool is not necessary:
- if you have dry skin, which may begin to peel off after the application of gelatin;
- in the presence of significant inflammation on face acne, pimples;
- in the case of injuries, open wounds, micro-fractures, post-operative joints: the active substance in this case penetrate too deeply and cause irritation of the epidermis.
Do I need a doctor’s advice
Prior to application, gelatin masks it is advisable to consult a doctor-cosmetologist. He will professionally assess the condition of the skin, recommend which supplements are better to enter based on the type of your skin.
Photo: Before and after