Gidrat, Juvederm (Juvederm Hydrate) — what it is, prices, reviews, composition, pictures
Manufacturer is the company Allergan (USA). The manufacturer determines the appointment of its drug as an injectable intradermal implant.
It is not the same as the filler, as with its help to achieve long-term volume increase of any region will not succeed.
But, nevertheless, the drug the long-term remains in the tissues and provides the skin biorevitalization and deep moisturizing effect.
The molecular weight of hyaluronic acid, which is part of the drug is 2500 kDa. And the more organic molecules, the more time the body spends on their splitting, and the longer the effect of the injection of the drug.
Its main distinctive feature from other drugs line is the presence of another component of the antioxidant mannitol.
Thanks to the mannitol:
- the cell membranes of the skin is less prone to the ravages of free radicals.
- the hyaluronic acid molecules decay at a slower rate, which increases the validity of the drug almost 3 times.
How is the drug
The doctor who conducts the procedure, must undergo special training and have some experience working with products based on hyaluronic acid. The drug must be intact, without damage and to be opened at the client. On the packaging must be marked with the batch number and expiry date.
Gidrat Juvederm, is injected into the mesoderm, or at the level of the border between epidermis and dermis. This depth of insertion provides maximum stimulating effect of hyaluronic acid and with some exceptions does not lead to traumatization of vessels during the introduction of gel and formation of hematomas.
The amount of drug in the procedure is calculated by the cosmetologist depending on the severity of changes in the appearance and condition of the skin.
Before injection is mandatory with the skin removed makeup and dirt, and then the face is disinfected with an antiseptic solution. After the introduction of the drug location of injection is massaged gently so that the gel is better distributed in the tissues. In order to assess the effect of the procedure can be done before and after the introduction of Juvederm as the changes happen gradually and it may seem that there is no effect whether it is expressed to a lesser extent than expected.
Skin care after the procedure
Within two to three days is recommended to avoid impacts that can cause increased swelling and bruising. This:
- thermal procedures (bath, sauna, reception of a hot bath, the heat from the stove, fireplace, furnace, physiotherapy and beauty treatments based on thermal effects);
- massage, application of cosmetic products and drugs, speeding up the healing;
Where can be used
Most often the drug is used for biorevitalization and hydration of the skin. The second in order of importance for women is the neck, then the breast and arms. In fact, the drug can be used for any part of the body, where the planned laxity and atony of the skin.
- the presence of hypertrophic scars at the site of skin damage received in the past;
- the tendency to form keloids;
- intolerance of hyaluronic acid;
- Allergy to mannitol;
- the period of carrying a child and breastfeeding;
- the presence of permanent fillers in the place of the proposed injection.
Immediately after drug administration can be:
- vesicles (papule) at the injection site that dissipates rather quickly;
- can increase swelling, bruising and redness at the injection site, which hold up to 7 days;
- immediately after the introduction and the first few days after the treatment one may feel itching and tingling at the site of injection;
- little or complete lack of effect of the procedure, if was injected too superficially;
- allergic reactions.
Some time after the procedure, you may experience:
- seal at the injection site;
- skin necrosis at the injection site, most often over the bridge;
- subcutaneous abscesses in contact with infection during the procedure.
Is in the case of development of complications of drug administration the client is advised to retain the packing of the administered gel and be sure to inform your beautician that something went wrong. This will allow the client time to get help from the beautician, if necessary, and allow the beautician to inform the manufacturer of the drug on the adverse outcome of the procedure.
How often you need to enter
The standard course includes 3 procedures biorevitalisation drug Juvederm, Gidrat. The interval between treatments is two to three weeks. The course will be held 1 time per year.
If the client has risk factors such as Smoking, constant stress and fatigue, age 35 years, frequent trips to sea and/or frequent visits to tanning, a course can be carried out 1 time in 6 months.
There is also a scheme, when after a standard course of 3 treatments are maintenance treatments every two to three months.
The price of Juvederm, Gidrat
|Preparation and service with its use||The cost|
|Juvederm Hydrate 1 ml||from 3500 rubles|
|the biorevitalization with the use of the drug Juvederm, Gidrat 1 ml.||from 11,000 rubles|