Ginger against cellulite – prescription, wrap, does, oil, massage
The healing properties of ginger are well appreciated not only in folk medicine but also in cosmetology fields. Because of its valuable composition it is used for the extermination of many purely «female» problems. In particular, active use of ginger against cellulite.
Composition and properties
Ginger root is different from other products complex chemical composition, which has more than 400 different compounds.
The leading components of this plant are:
- fats 0.8 g;
- water 78.9 g;
- dietary fiber – 2 g;
- protein part, 1.8 g;
- carbohydrates – 15.8 g;
- ash – 0.8 g;
- food value (kcal per 100 g of product) – 80 units.
- thiamine (B1) – 0.025 mg;
- Riboflavin (B2) – 0,034 mg;
- Niacin (B3, also known as PP) – 0.75 mg;
- Pantothenic acid (B5) – 0,2 mg;
- pyridoxine (B6) – 0,16 mg;
- folic acid (B9) – 11 mcg;
- ascorbic acid (S) – 5mg;
- tocopherol (E) and 0.26 mg;
- choline (B4) – 28,8 mg;
- phylloquinone (K) – 0.1 µg.
Micro and macro:
- iron – 0.6 mg;
- potassium 415 mg;
- calcium – 16 mg;
- copper – 226 mcg;
- magnesium – 43 mg;
- manganese – 229 mcg;
- sodium – 13 mg;
- selenium – 0.7 µ g;
- phosphorus 34 mg;
- zinc is 0.34 mg.
Due to such biochemical composition of ginger root is able to exert on the human body a number of positive effects:
- improves mental activity;
- improves the body’s resistance to harmful microbes and infectious influences;
- facilitates elimination of phlegm due to expectorant effect;
- prevents cancer tumors origin;
- carries absorbent effect, helps to remove toxic substances from the body;
- improves mood and increases stress resistance;
- has the effect of anti-inflammatory origin;
- reduces the intensity of pain.
Many Chinese scientists are confident that regular use of ginger has a positive effect on memory that is able to maintain clarity of thought to old age.
Mechanism of action
Root because of its unique properties have long been used in professional and popular cosmetic:
- with him performed the wrap,
- its root has been used as an ingredient of most anti-cellulite blends and creams.
In ancient times it was known for its rejuvenating effect.
Ginger has beneficial effects on the condition of the skin, smoothing out wrinkles, and strengthens nails and hair follicles.
These properties it owes to the combination of essential oils and active ingredients present in ginger, which improves blood circulation in the subcutaneous fibres.
Increases the power of circulation and the intensity of metabolic processes, which assists the breakdown of fat accumulation.
Areas of skin affected by cellulite starting to warm up and tone. And in combination with palpation of problem areas, he disappears for a short period of time.
Video: doctor’s Recommendation
The recipes use ginger for cellulite
This Eastern spice can be used in various types for getting rid of cellulite in the desired areas of the skin. Ginger is used as a standalone tool and in combination with various excipients.
Massage with the use of this product is an effective tool in the fight against cellulite holes and bumps.
Ginger can increase the intensity of the rush of blood in places where the skin has «orange peel», and the destructive effect on the fatty capsule, improving the structure of the subcutaneous tissue.
Leading the preparation methods of ginger blends for massage:
- To prepare the remedy, take 3 tbsp of ground ginger and any oil of plant origin (oil should be in a ratio such that when the connection with the spice turned out creamy paste). Ready mixture is applied on the cellulite-affected areas of the skin, massiruya to 10 minutes each. During the massage it is advisable to use movements with a rubbing, kneading and tweaking problem areas. After 3-4 minutes after starting the procedure, you can feel the characteristic burning of the skin. This is the effect, which has ginger against cellulite.
Important! If burning too much, then massage should stop, but self-made tool wash the skin.
In order to enhance the effect of the mixture after the procedure, the desired area is treated with olive oil with orange or lemon essential oil (just add a few drops).
- For a simplified version will need a fresh product that must grate on a fine grater and wrap in cheesecloth, pre-soaked in olive oil. Formed with the pad, you can perform the massage movements on the affected places.
Regardless of the method selected, the ginger from cellulite with massage it is recommended to use not more than 1 time a week. It is best to alternate methods with other cellulite treatments.
This method is simple to use, but it has a high efficiency thanks to its warming properties aimed at the destruction of fat capsules.
The wrap not only helps to remove unwanted «orange peel» skin and to lose weight.
In this recipe, ginger is one of the ingredients for the mixture:
- 1 tsp ground ginger;
- 2 tablespoons of honey;
- 5 tbsp olive oil (you can take any oil of vegetable origin);
- 1.5 tbsp of ground hot pepper (red);
- 2 tsp of hot water.
You need to mix in a separate vessel all the ingredients to obtain a homogeneous slurry. Then, the resulting tool needs to handle the desired areas of skin and wrap with clingfilm or foil. After winding should lie under a blanket for 30 minutes. Upon completion, the mixture is washed off with warm water, and the treated skin moisturized in any way to the body. This wrap can be used 1-2 times in 10 days.
Important! In an intense burning body wraps it is better to stop early. In order to know the susceptibility of the skin, it is recommended to apply the mixture on a small area of the body.
Unlike wraps, masks are not required to wrap the tapes to produce the desired effect.
Several ways to prepare the mask for cellulite:
- mask with the addition of clay: cosmetic blue clay mixed with ground fresh ginger root in equal proportions and diluted with water to obtain a convenient for application. Distribute the mask evenly over problem areas and leave for 10 minutes. With each new procedure, the duration of use of the mixture should be increased by 5 minutes (to achieve 30 minutes). After washing off the mask, the skin should be treated with a nourishing cream. Frequency of use of the mixture is 3 days.
- mask with pepper and honey. 50 g honey (liquid) mixed with 1 tsp. minced ginger root and 1 tsp. of hot pepper. For ease of application, the resulting mass is connected with warm water until the right consistency. Max spread evenly on the skin and leave for 30 minutes. The resulting mixture is rinsed with water, and the skin is treated with moisturizing cream or lotion.
These recipes are very simple to use, and the ingredients are present in almost every housewife in the kitchen.
There are many ways of making scrubs with ginger.
Methods of preparation of the mixture to eliminate cellulite:
- Grated ginger root mixed with ground coffee in equal ratio and applied on the skin. If you wish, you can also use ginger juice. The resulting scrub is applied to the skin and rubbed in a circular motion for 10 minutes.
- 2 tsp dry East spices blended with sea salt (ratio 1:1) in one vessel. In another bowl, added olive oil with a few drops of essential oil of citrus fruit. Now it is enough to dip your hand in a container of oil and then mix with seasonings. Then the problem areas massaged in a circular motion for 10 minutes. After the procedure you can take moisturizing oil for massage and to treat problem skin.
Bathing with ginger will help not only eliminate cellulite but also to rejuvenate the skin.
For their preparation you will need to take 3 tbsp grated ginger root and 300 g of sea salt. These ingredients are added to a hot bath.
It now remains to wait when the water temperature reaches 38°C mark. In a bath you can lie down for 15 minutes relaxing, and the next 15 minutes massaging the problem areas with stiff bristle brush.
Warm drinks using ginger have a positive effect on human health and destroy fat capsules cellulite from the inside, penetrating directly into the body.
It can be used as an additional ingredient for tea (put in Cup with lemon), or prepare it on the basis of individual products. For example, a very popular tea with ginger and Apple.
Take 2 slices of fresh ginger root, 1 cinnamon stick and 1 small Apple slice. The ingredients are poured with boiling water and covered with a lid. Once the drink has cooled down, it can be poslastit honey.
Chronic diseases of the liver – a serious cause for complete rejection of the use of ginger in combination of food and drinks. The fact that the Eastern spice stimulates excessive production of the secretory fluid of the body, which has a irritable of the merger on the liver that can cause inflammation.
The gallstones are also a contraindication for the use of food and beverages containing ginger inside, since the product can cause uncontrolled movement of stones in the ducts.
Important! The use of ginger in any form should be refused to those who have individual intolerance to the product.
From external application of ginger is better to give people suffering from diseases of the skin and having skin damage.
Not worth buying industrial soda-ginger solutions. They have a large price markup, and their composition can display in the life of anyone. You can also make adjustments in the concentration of certain substances.
Drinks with ginger is the best drink in the daytime, as a bedtime decoction can have a negative impact on the functional abilities of the heart. And also it is recommended to drink ginger plus green teas.
For making masks and wrappings, you must monitor the dosage of essential oils, as their excess may cause burns to the skin.
Using the right dosage of ginger as well as adhering to the recommended frequency of application of treatments to achieve a good result, and cellulite will no longer be a problem for any woman.
Photo: Before and after