Glycolic peels at home acid peels for home use review
The concentration of acid in remedies for home use ranges from 6 to 10 %, rarely up to 15%. Typically, such facilities do not require the use of catalyst acids and can be applied to the skin for a long time (for example, the cream with acids can be applied to all day).
They can be divided into two groups:
- the means for performing an acid peel at home: it is actually peeling, which often have the form of a cream masks and can be used 2-3 times a week;
- cosmetics intended for pre-peeling skin preparation prior to the procedure of acid peels at the salon.
Makeup from the first group can be purchased at almost any store, from the second group assigns a cosmetologist, he also gives recommendations on the duration of use of drugs.
Video: Homemade Peeling
From Tiande, a series of acid peels based on fruit acids and lactic acid-based. Because anyone can choose the product depending on skin type and skin problems, which need to work. You can pick up a tool even for the delicate skin around the eyes.
Lierac High Peel
The special preparation which is applied to the skin for the whole night and in the morning washed off with water.
Holly Land Rapid Exfoliator
The drug has the consistency of a medium thickness, is applied for 10 minutes, washed off with water.
The peeling gel planet Organic
In this gel, AHA and fruit enzymes for softer, but effective impact.
The use of salon tools
It could be said that those no special education and assistance to put themselves 50-70% drugs acids, just heroes and heroines.
But in fact it is:
- or very confident people, ready for any outcome of this experiment;
- or are blinded by stories of magic transformation with acid anonymous narrators in the forums that carefully ignore all the warnings.
Saving time and money, of course, are substantial. But there is one thing. Girls on the Internet actively discussing the complications of the procedures that were performed by cosmetologists in salons or beauty parlors, actively trying to post photos of burned persons and share details of treatment and healing. While photos of those who burned her face alone, on the Internet you will hardly find.
But these patients each autumn and winter observed in a large number of dermatologists that then all this «art» is treated. And there is nothing strange: I went to the salon, got the complication of procedures, shared, received the sympathy and helpful advice. And if you burned her face with acid peel at home? Often say «my fault.»
Dear women, remember!!!!! The peeling is a serious procedure for which they need serious indications, contraindications, professional execution according to the manufacturer’s instructions and special care after it.
Light glycolic peels at home can be done out of curiosity. To use serious concentrated salon products for the glycolic peel at home is dangerous and presumptuous.
Indications and contraindications
Holding acid peels now at the peak of fashion and many represent this procedure as a solution for all skin problems. Actually – it’s just a cosmetic procedure has its limitations and contraindications.
In some cases, acid peeling will help:
- oily skin lacking hydration;
- acne and post-acne;
- advanced, gaping pores that often become clogged;
- age spots, freckles;
- the first wrinkles;
- bad skin color.
It should be remembered that the peeling can clean out black cork from the pores, you will need a mechanical or hardware cleaning, the peeling will not be able to eliminate cosmetic defects of the skin, you need a special strengthened moisturizing, the effect of which will be more pronounced due to pre-exfoliate the skin.
You should not believe the promises of cosmetologists that after peeling the skin hydrated so that it is possible to abandon creams and serums. On the contrary, the skin care during the recovery period, you must pick carefully, given the condition of the skin and the result you want.
At least to the usual day and night cream will need to add moisturizer or a serum or ampoule concentrates, or a special mask selected for your skin type.
The condition of the skin improves the peeling. Exfoliation leads to skin damage and stimulates the protective and regenerative processes in tissues. There are several conditions, when the skin can not adequately respond to the damage and her condition after the procedure can even worsen.
In what cases can it be?
- Allergic skin reaction to any component of the preparation for a chemical peel: in this case, in response to his application developing severe inflammatory reaction, which is accompanied by oedema, redness, itching, and requires the use of antiallergic agents.
- The presence of skin wounds, scrapes, cuts can lead to very deep penetration of acid into the skin with the development of burns and the appearance of a large defect of the skin in the form of depressions of irregular shape; a burn may subsequently be formed a scar.
- Rosacea: after peeling spider veins or the veins may become more noticeable and can appear on those areas of the face where it did not exist.
- Skin diseases can react to the acid: it may be an exacerbation of the condition, and increased skin manifestations of the disease, because in each case it is necessary to consult a dermatologist;
- Herpes with the acute stage, when the skin has bubbles with the liquid, can be posted during the procedure on the adjacent areas of the skin.
- Moles on the face, especially if they are many or they are large in size: there is a risk that in response to the damaging effects of acid mole will give the malignant growth.
- Use of Roaccutane (a drug for treatment of acne) inside;
- A significant degree of dehydration of the skin: dry skin is bad is recovering from injury, because of dryness, tightness, flaking, peeling may increase.
- Pregnancy and lactation differs turbulent hormonal, so even the lightest peels can lead to unexpected consequences.
- Following laser and ultrasound procedures acid can penetrate much deeper into not yet had time to recover the skin and cause a more pronounced tissue damage in the form of burn, bleeding, swelling, inflammation.
The safest and most natural form of glycolic peel at home
In fact, acid peels invented for a long time. Who does not remember the recommendation the times of our mothers and grandmothers applied to the skin from the pulp of fruits or berries to improve the condition of the skin?
So, this is the fruit acids in the most natural way possible. Add to that the fact that burn their face with a mask of strawberries or other berries and fruits will not work under any circumstances and you will get the most safe type of peeling with fruit acids.
Recipe lemon peel
Citric acid has good exfoliating properties and is superbly moisturizing. To conduct natural peeling AHA acids at home use lemon juice, which in addition to citric acid includes a large amount of useful products.
- take the juice of one lemon, 2 cotton pad or 1 cosmetic cotton swab;
- cleanse the skin with soap up to best to degrease;
- cotton pad or swab, apply the juice on the skin for 10-15 minutes;
- wash the juice off my face with water and be sure to apply a moisturizer.
Recipe grape peeling
The grapes useful for the skin, due to the large amounts of vitamins, acids, and polysaccharides. If it is not, you can use apples or any citrus fruit.
- we will need the grapes, mineral water, macconnect cleanser, cotton pads;
- take a handful of berries and grind them in a blender to a pulp;
- clean the face with soap and water;
- apply the pulp on the face for 10-15 minutes;
- wash off mineral mask with soap and water and apply on face moisturizer.
Both these masks can give a tingling sensation from slight to severe due to the impact of fruit acids on the skin. Such a reaction is normal. But if the burning sensation cannot be tolerated, it is better to wash off the mask early, so as not to provoke irritation of the skin.
After home peels be sure to use cream with SPF protection, not to provoke the appearance of age spots.