Heparin ointment from wrinkles under the eyes — reviews, price
Features of use in cosmetics
Heparin ointment is a medicinal product for external use, which has a strong antirabicakim and analgesic effects.
Usually it is used to treat:
- blood clots,
- varicose veins.
The last time this tool began to be used in the prevention of formation of wrinkles under the eyes.
Justify the use of this ointment from wrinkles the fact that it can activate the cell renewal process of skin and epidermis.
Moreover, with prolonged use of heparin ointment helps to stop the aging process in the body.
Another advantage of this method of rejuvenation is that the composition of this ointment contains special substances having the property to remove the inflammation and swelling of the tissues.
For example, peach kernel oil and glycerin effectively hydrate the skin and help to smooth small wrinkles and benzylsuccinic helps to expand blood vessels, which will improve the overall absorption of other components of the ointment.
Heparin ointment from wrinkles under eyes is a fairly new technique, but should not rush and apply on skin folds a large amount of ointment at a time.
It’s a long way of rejuvenation, which is recommended to be used as additional tools in getting rid of wrinkles (along with the application of moisturizing masks, nutrition, vitamins, massage, etc.).
Heparin ointment consists of three main active ingredients:
- Heparin. It is the main component of an ointment, which reduces inflammation, and prevents blood clots. Moreover, if a person has a clot, the heparin will help to eliminate them.
- Benzocaine has a strong analgesic (painkiller) effect.
- Glycerin helps to restore skin structure and retain moisture in it.
As auxiliary components of the ointment contains petrolatum, stearin, water, and peach oil. In complex, these additives help to remove puffiness from the skin, prevent the formation of blood clots and bruises.
Because heparin ointment – it is still a drug, you apply it will not everyone.
Direct contraindications to the use of such ointments are:
- The presence of open sores on the supposed site of application of ointment.
- Bacteriological or purulent skin lesions.
- Idiosyncrasy of the human components of the drug (allergic to them).
- The clotting of blood.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding.
- Treatment of various vasodilator drugs.
- Low level of platelets in the body.
- Various disorders in the CNS when the person is not aware what he could be treated and used.
- The age of twenty years (assuming the use of ointments from wrinkles).
- Various diseases of the circulatory system (HIV infection, hemophilia).
Generally, doctors do not recommend the use of heparin ointment without prior consultation and appointment, especially in the case when the person is prone to allergic reactions.
How to use heparin ointment from wrinkles under the eyes
Heparin ointment from wrinkles has the following usage characteristics:
- Apply the ointment should be cleansed.
- Apply the product it is recommended that a thin layer, with light patting (not rubbing) movements.
- Area cost-sharing must be mainly in the location of the «crow’s feet» and bags under the eyes.
- If a person is prone to allergic reactions, before applying the ointment for him to test (put a little money on the elbow and if the day it does not appear rash, itching, or redness, that ointment can be used).
- Do not apply the ointment in several layers, as it will create a film that would not give the skin to «breathe».
- You can’t moisturize too close to the eye and growth of eyelashes, because you can accidentally damage the eyes and cause burning.
- If the skin in the eye area is very dry, then before applying the ointment it can be pre-greased with a little almond or peach oil.
Are there any risks
The main risk of treatment with heparin ointment from wrinkles is that it can call allergic reactions on the skin.
Most often people appear the following reaction to the ointment:
- Peeling of the skin.
- The appearance of excessive dryness and tightness of the skin.
- Itching and burning sensation.
- Bruising on the skin at the site of application of ointment.
Moreover, if you apply the ointment on the open sores, there is a risk of infection and contamination. It threatens suppuration, intoxication and other dangerous conditions.
The opinions of beauticians and doctors
Many doctors and beauticians have a positive attitude to the use of heparin ointment from wrinkles, explaining that such remedy in its composition contains only natural components that can not simply cause harm to humans.
The doctors claim that the cream is suitable for almost all types skin and can be used to prevent rosacea.
Despite this, people with sensitive skin physicians are forbidden to use such means as heparin ointment has a pronounced effect, so it can cause allergic reactions.
How often and how long to apply
The duration of use of heparin ointment from wrinkles should average twenty days. If wrinkles under the eyes is very pronounced, then the treatment can be repeated after 1-2 months.
It is important to know that prolonged usage of this drug can lead to osteoporosis and skin problems.
The frequency should be regular – 3 times a day. Over time, you can make no more than 1 g ointment (spread it in a thin layer on the skin).
If during this method of rejuvenating the skin will appear red, itching, a rash or other unpleasant symptoms, you should immediately stop applying ointment and consult a dermatologist.
Most likely is a symptom of skin Allergy to one of the components of the drug.
Photo: Before and after
As such funds together with a heparin ointment quite often is the use of Dimexidum and hydrocortisone ointment. They will also fight wrinkles and improve overall skin condition.
If you want a more secure rejuvenation, then here come to the aid of traditional recipes for moisturizing the skin.
The best natural methods of rejuvenation are:
- Applying to the skin hydrating masks made from olive, peach, almond or grapeseed oil. These funds will enrich the skin with vitamins, to nourish it, and eliminate fine lines and wrinkles.
- Mask of gelatin will create the skin a strong protective layer and a beneficial effect on the process of rejuvenation.
- Mask of starch – this is a proven method to combat wrinkles. These funds can also be enriched with egg yolks, cream and essential oils.
The average cost
Price the heparin ointment from wrinkles under the eyes depends on the manufacturer and the dosage means.
On average, the cost of the ointment (25 g) is 120 RUB
Every year there are more methods of dealing with wrinkles. Sometimes they can be strange, sometimes even dangerous. For this reason, in order not to hurt yourself and to protect them from unwanted effects before using the next «miracle» cream or ointment it is advisable to still consult with a dermatologist or a beautician.