Honey against wrinkles — around the eyes, aspirin, face
Closer to forty years of age the skin begins to rapidly lose moisture and wrinkled. Unfortunately, this is a purely physiological process that affects both women and men, even if they carefully care for the skin.
For this reason, many are looking for proven methods to eliminate wrinkles on the skin. One of the best remedies for harmless rejuvenation is the honey. Consider the peculiarities of its use in more detail.
Effect on the skin
Honey has been used in cosmetology since ancient times.
This ingredient is considered to be extremely useful not only for internal use but also for external applications because it:
- has strong antimicrobial properties
- establishes the water balance in the epidermis
- slows down skin aging.
Substantiated the beneficial effect of honey to its unique composition, which includes the very valuable vitamins and minerals. It contains calcium, magnesium, iron, vitamin C, b vitamins, A, K, etc.
The popularity of the use of honey in cosmetics such justified its actions on the skin:
- Deep pore cleansing.
- Quick relief from oily sheen.
- Excellent toning of tired skin.
- Moisture retention at the cellular level.
- Slowing the aging process.
- Promoting regeneration of the epidermis.
- The cell renewal.
- The healing of small wounds and abrasions on the skin.
- To promote the improvement of elasticity of facial muscles.
- Elimination of fine wrinkles.
- Removing age spots.
Honey contains unique antioxidants needed to maintain youthful skin.
Also, one of the biggest advantages of the use of honey from wrinkles is the fact that it is a natural product and the lack of Allergy won’t cause irritation, itching, rashes and other undesirable consequences.
As used in cosmetics
This feature is actively used in cosmetology to improve the growth and strength of hair, nourish the skin and face.
Also very often practiced honey from wrinkles around the eyes, because it does not injure the delicate skin in this area.
Apply honey in cosmetics can both in pure form and in combination with other nutritional supplements. Also, due to its consistency, this product mixes well with a variety of ingredients, from essential oils to dairy products (cream, for example).
Despite its useful properties, the use of honey is not for everyone.
Direct contraindications to the use of this product for making masks are:
- Various diseases of the skin (eczema, dermatitis, etc.).
- Rash on the face.
- Irritation of the skin.
- The presence of implants in the face area.
- Abrasions and sores on his face.
- The age of a person to twenty years, when there is simply no wrinkles. In this period, you can use honey, but only for the prevention of skin aging.
- Idiosyncrasy of the man of honey (Allergy to bee products).
We should also speak about the use of masks in the period of carrying a child. In such condition, women are recommended to consult a doctor before practicing such anti-aging agents for yourself. Justified it by the fact that pregnant women are more prone to allergic reactions.
In order not to cause unwanted side effects, you should not use honey in the presence of at least one contraindications.
An Allergy test
As with any cosmetic product, honey before applying on the skin it is necessary to check for an allergic reaction. To do this:
- a small amount of pure honey or finished mask should be applied on the wrist and wait twenty minutes.
- if on the same day on the wrist will not have itching, burning, or redness, it means that an Allergy test is negative and a person has a good tolerance to med.
Mask with this ingredient can be safely used on the face.
If the skin is reddened and irritation or rash, med is contraindicated to use for rejuvenation in any of its form (even in small quantities).
Video: Important to know
Rules of applying the
- Apply the product to for steamed and cleansed with a lotion or scrub.
- The skin surface should not contain any cosmetics, when you will use the mask.
- Mask with honey usually have a liquid consistency, so that they are not «floated» from the face, it is desirable to adopt the prone position. At this time, you can just relax and listen to music.
- Rejuvenation this product is useful to do at any time of the year, however, experts recommend more frequent use of this procedure in the winter-spring period, when the skin is most lacking nutrients.
- If you have long hair, so they do not interfere to impose a mask, follows them to stab or gather into a tight ponytail.
The mask preferably every time to cook again, so she was fresh. The only way to achieve maximum preservation of all useful properties.
- Mask is applied with light massage movements. The skin should not be injured. If the tool is thick, apply it in small patting motions.
- If the mask turned out liquid, then it must be applied on top of a paper napkin, which you then apply to the face.
It is important to know that to boil the mask with honey not because at high temperature the product may emit toxic substances.
- Hold the mask to the skin on average need no more than twenty minutes.
- Remove the tool from the skin with a cotton pad soaked in green tea, camomile broth or milk.
- After the procedure the skin is desirable to apply a fatty cream.
It is important that the mask does not hit in the eye or they will burn. Had that happened, then you need to gently wash the eyes with warm water.
- Do not mix different masks in one way, because each of them has its own orientation.
- Frequency of usage of honey anti-aging masks should be two to three times a week. On average, a similar rate of skin renewal is one month.
- To enhance the effect of rejuvenation, it is useful to combine honey masks (cook them from different ingredients).
We should say that the ingredients to create such masks should always be selected on the basis of type of your skin. So, for example, for oily skin mask with sour cream, cucumber and parsley juice, and for dry – moisturizer with added essential oils.
Recipes masks from honey from wrinkles
Best recipes of masks for rejuvenating honey are:
- Honey mask with parsley. For its preparation it is necessary to squeeze parsley juice (1 tsp) and the same amount of honey. In the end, add the avocado oil. Evenly apply the mixture to face and leave on for twenty minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
- With the addition of lemon (shown to apply when wrinkles and dull complexion). Mix a spoonful of lemon juice and a spoon of honey. A thick layer put on the face except the eye area. Put a paper napkin in order not to spread. Ten minutes later, rinse with green tea.
- Gentle cream mask will help to deeply moisturize tired skin. For its preparation you need to mix two tablespoons of honey, one teaspoon of cream and half a banana. Apply to face and hold to twenty minutes. Rinse with milk.
- The mask of aloe and honey is a classic option for the rapid elimination of inflammation on the skin and its rejuvenation. For its preparation is to mix equal amounts of aloe juice and honey.
- Very effective is the remedy made from essential oils. For its preparation you need to mix two tablespoons of honey, 1 liter of almond oil, 2 drops of oil of fennel seeds and the same of lavender oil. Patting movements to apply the gel on the skin. To wash it is not necessary – you only have to erase the remnants of the mask with a paper towel.
- For age-related wrinkles can be practiced mask with gelatin. To do this, dissolve three tablespoons of gelatin in hot water. After you add to it two tablespoons of honey and mix thoroughly. When the mask has cooled, apply it on steamed skin. Leave for twenty minutes to get it dried out and crusty.
Then carefully wet the mask with water. To scrape it dry otherwise you can damage the skin. After the procedure is necessary to lubricate the face fat cream.
Additionally, you can use the following mask with honey:
- Means to saturate the skin with moisture and returns it elasticity. For its preparation you need to mix egg yolk, a spoonful of glycerin and the same amount of honey. Bring mixture to a uniform consistency and apply for ten minutes. After that wash with water.
- Mix a spoonful of honey, two tablespoons of flour and protein. Apply the resulting slurry on the face for twenty minutes. Wash with warm water.
- Mask to give the skin a healthy appearance and its rejuvenation:
- take 100 grams of curd and mix it with fresh strawberries;
- add two spoons of honey and orange essential oil (2 drops);
- mix everything and apply on face and neck area;
- leave on for twenty minutes;
- rinse with green tea;
- repeat the procedure twice a week.
- Mask Universal for all skin types:
- grind a cucumber;
- add a spoonful of honey and the same amount of yogurt;
- apply all over the face (and eye area);
- twenty minutes later, rinse with water;
- repeat the procedure 2-3 times a week.
- The mask of oatmeal and honey for oily skin:
- mix a tablespoon of crushed oatmeal and a spoonful of honey;
- add as much strong green tea;
- warm the mixture and apply it on the skin;
- ten minutes later, rinse with water.
That can be applied to the eye area
The skin around the eyes is more sensitive to external stimuli, so you choose the means for this region is very carefully.
Beauticians suggest to apply around the eye area so-called honey water. For its preparation it is necessary to dissolve a spoonful of honey in a glass of warm water.
To wash this tool be every day. It will make the skin more delicate, saturate it with vitamins and will help eliminate facial wrinkles.
You can also apply honey in combination with olive oil. It will slightly soften its action and will help further enrich the skin with nutrients. Apply this mask is light patting movements, while trying not to fall into the eye.
To prolong the natural youthfulness of the skin, we recommend the following tips:
- Stop Smoking and drinking as these bad habits not only degrade the overall health, but also affect the skin.
Eat right, since most of the nutrients and vitamin the epidermis can only get with a well-balanced diet.
- Have good sleep and rest, because fatigue contributes to the appearance of early wrinkles and bags under the eyes.
- To avoid stress and strong nervous overvoltage.
- Careful and regular care of the skin. To this item to include cleansing, moisturizing and nourishment. Thus it is necessary to use only quality cosmetics.
Do not use expired cosmetics.
- Should protect skin from direct sun rays and rays from the monitor screen. To do this, apply a special protective cream.
- Not to get too «heavy» decorative cosmetics, such as Foundation or powder, because it literally escusive the skin, causing it to prematurely have wrinkles.
Honey is deservedly one of the most effective natural means for fighting wrinkles. Despite this, even this product should be used carefully, observing all the recommendations.
Photo: Before and after