Honey wrap cellulite — at home, mustard, coffee
Honey wrap cellulite it is considered very effective. Using this simple procedure, you are able to make the skin more elastic, supple and taut.
The characteristics of the composition
The effectiveness of honey wraps is associated with a unique composition of this product.
It contains a large number of different vitamins – A, b, N, K, C and E. Also, the honey contains many minerals, enzymes, antioxidants and amino acids.
In addition, the product is very quickly absorbed into the skin. Because of this, he gets even in the deepest layers of the epithelium. This provides a great cleansing of toxins and toxic substances. Moreover, the product saturates the dermis with nutrients.
Mechanism of action
Thanks to the use of honey body wraps possible to recover the metabolism in tissues, improving blood circulation at the local level.
The procedure allows to significantly reduce the amount of body fat and make the body contours more clearly.
That is why honey wraps are an excellent treatment for cellulite and are widely used for getting rid of excess weight.
And the procedure gives the skin a healthy color and restores its elasticity. Honey possesses anti-aging properties and stimulates the cell renewal process due to the high regenerative qualities.
The use of such funds helps to restore the damaged areas of the epithelium. The systematic procedure can significantly reduce the amount of scarring and stretch marks on the skin.
Honey wrap allows you to restore the required level of moisture in the skin. This allows you to excrete toxic substances and waste products. In addition, the procedure copes with the fatigue and skin irritation. It has anti-inflammatory effect and significantly increases the body’s defenses.
Kinds and its features in the application
To honey wrap brought to you exclusively by favor, it is very important to choose a natural bee product. For this you need to carefully read the label to check the composition and description of the substance.
Artificial honey will benefit your skin because it is made from sugar, with added aromatics. This means that this product no vitamins and minerals for the skin.
It is important to note that honey can provoke serious allergic reactions. Because prior to the first procedure to do a test on the sensitivity of the epithelium.
20 minutes before the session you need to apply a small amount of product on my elbow and make sure no irritation. If the skin appears itching, or redness should be immediately washed off. This means that the honey wraps the skin will bring only harm.
If no adverse reaction, you can proceed to the preparation of the honey. The product is heated on a steam bath to a comfortable temperature. For this purpose it should be placed in a small pot, which is put in a container with a larger diameter, filled with hot liquid.
For the procedure the ideal fresh honey runny enough consistency.
It is important to note that after heating, the product will become more liquid and it will be difficult to apply to the skin.
Therefore, selecting a tool, you need to remember about moderation.
If you plan to use candied honey, its a bit of a melt on a steam bath. Too much heat the product is not recommended, otherwise it will lose the beneficial properties. Also, do not choose too old candied honey. It is difficult to apply to the body, and when overheated it will not be as useful.
Video: Important to know
So the procedure will only benefit you should follow a number of recommendations:
- Before the session the skin should be well cleaned. You can use the scrub or a hard sponge. Steamed body need massage thoroughly, paying special attention to problem areas – thighs, buttocks, stomach and lower back.
- Apply the prepared composition uniform layer, gently massage the skin, after which you can proceed to wrapping your body in cling film. Make the first coil around the waist, then – on the right foot. Then you need to stop just above the knee and rise again to the stomach. A similar action be done for the left foot.
Wrap your body should be pretty tight, but the legs are not recommended greatly compress. If you neglect this rule, there is a risk of circulatory disorders.
- Wear warm clothes or wrapped in a warm blanket is not necessary, because the honey has a pronounced warming effect. Therefore, after performing the wraps enough to lie down and relax for 15-30 minutes.
- After completion, the film must be unwound. From the remnants of honey can be cured with the help of a contrast shower. Then, on clean and dry skin apply the cream with anti-cellulite action. It is important to consider that every day to fulfill the wraps should not – need to take a break at least for 1-2 days.
An hour before the procedure and the same amount of time after its completion is not recommended for you to eat. The fluid in this period is not contraindicated, but it should be easy. This can be plain water or green tea.
Recipes honey body wraps for cellulite at home
There are many effective recipes which help to cope with cellulite and excess inches.
Depending on the desired results, you can choose the following procedure:
- Warm compresses – the use of warmed honey leads to vasodilatation and improves circulation. Due to this, one can derive from the skin of toxins and other harmful substances. This type of wrapping is most effective to cope with the «orange peel».
- Cold compresses – apply cold mixture. Because of this, too, fails to deal with toxins, cleanse the body and improve the appearance of the epithelium.
The most simple and effective method for fighting cellulite is the application of pure honey with no additional ingredients. For this procedure, you will need just a few tablespoons of bee product. The specific amount depends on the area of the treated surface.
Honey mustard wrap from cellulite is characterized by high efficiency. Mustard enhances the flow to the tissues, resulting in deeper penetration of nutrients into the structure of the epithelium. Due to this efficiency wraps increases significantly.
To perform this procedure is enough to take 2 tablespoons of mustard powder and mix it with warm water to get the consistency of thick cream.
In the resulting composition should put 2 tablespoons of warm honey. All the ingredients you need to mix and apply on problem areas for half an hour.
Coffee and honey body wrap cellulite helps to activate blood circulation. Because of this nutrients are present in the composition of honey, much deeper fall into the fat layer. It helps to improve metabolism, excretion of excess fluids and breakdown of fats.
For this procedure you need to mix 3 tablespoons of honey with 2 tablespoons of coffee grounds. The resulting composition is applied to the problem areas and wash off with warm water.
To honey wrap to give maximum benefit, it’s important to adhere to a set of rules:
- You must use only natural honey. To check the authenticity of this product, enough to drip a little iodine. If the mixture will take on a blue tint, this indicates the presence of starch or flour in the composition. These ingredients are added to make the product density.
- It is important to remember contraindications. Honey has a pronounced allergenic properties. In the presence of a tendency to allergies should not use bee products for cosmetic purposes.
- You should not try to immediately cover the whole body. First, it is recommended to apply honey on your hips or belly and then you can move on.
- It is not necessary to tighten the tape too much. Quite often this leads to serious circulatory disorders that can cause headaches, dizziness and even unconscious States.
Duration and course
To achieve good results, honey wraps, it is recommended to do 8-10 times. Frequency should be 2-3 times a week. This will enable you to get the maximum benefit.
Do I need a doctor’s advice
Before beginning the procedure it is advisable to consult a doctor. This is especially important for women with chronic illnesses. The fact that honey wraps have a number of contraindications.
These include the following:
- diseases of the heart and blood vessels;
- varicose veins;
- benign and malignant tumors;
- gynecological pathology;
- inflammatory processes in the body;
- fungal pathology;
- diabetes mellitus;
Honey wraps are considered an effective procedure which allows to deal with cellulite, and improve skin condition. To achieve good results, it is very important to follow the rules of application of useful compositions and to consider the main contraindications for their use.
Photo: Before and after