How to do procedures biorevitalisation laser
The desire to be always young and beautiful, inherent in every woman. But has so arranged nature that with age, the skin fades, loses its elasticity. These age-related changes are harder to camouflage cosmetics. Comes to the aid of non-surgical method of rejuvenation – skin biorevitalization.
What it is
The method consists in delivery to the cells of hyaluronic acid in two ways: by injection or with a laser.
The injected hyaluronic acid:
- helps to restore the original structure and volume of the skin,
- triggers the natural rejuvenation processes in it,
- accelerates the regeneration of cells,
- facilitates its own synthesis of collagen and elastin
- stimulates exchange processes.
The procedure allows to get rid of skin imperfections: age spots, rosacea.
Over other methods of reconstruction of skin biorevitalization is characterized in that:
- Performed painlessly.
- The patient is not experiencing any feelings of discomfort.
- Has high and quick performance.
- Missing the recovery period.
- Possible appearance of swelling, bruising, bruising after the procedure.
The basis for the course of rejuvenation is the appearance of the first signs of wilting:
- reduce the tone,
- the first obvious wrinkles.
Most women rave about this procedure.
The procedure involves rejuvenation from 10-15 years. It is recommended to not only women of Mature age, but young to revitalize the skin and improve its condition.
Where you can make
Biorevitalisation may be performed on any part of the body, where necessary restoration of the surface: the neck, stomach, hands, upper chest, hips.
Most often the procedure is performed on the surface of the face, because it is more prone to age changes, negative environmental impact.
She executed both on the whole face and its separate zones:
- in the chin area,
- nasolabial folds,
- around the mouth,
- the line of hair growth.
With the exception of the laser rejuvenation is the eyelids. Under the eyes is performed only on the injection biorevitalization.
Video: beauty salon
Who determines the duration of the course
The total course duration is determined individually by a specialist. This procedure is performed only by a qualified specialist (dermatologist – cosmetologist), having special permission to conduct such manipulations.
Course duration depends on many factors:
- the age of the woman;
- the desired result;
- the condition of the skin at the time of treatment.
An individual course of treatments is determined at the first visit to the doctor after analyzing the status of women’s skin.
How to do procedures biorevitalisation
Biorevitalization is a long procedure, so to obtain the desired result, the introduction of a preparation of hyaluronic acid is performed the courses. They are necessary for visual skin changes, and changes in its quality, running internal processes of recovery.
The number of required sessions depends on the condition of the skin women. If her skin is in good condition, age-related changes is weak, it is usually assigned a preventive procedure.
It is held 1-2 times every 3-4 weeks. To produce the desired result, the biorevitalization need to do 1-2 of the course.
For women after 35 years is assigned a longer course of recovery. Usually required to undergo 3-5 sessions with an interval of 2-3 weeks. Support sessions should take place 1 time every 2 months.
Course biorevitalization allows to update the cell structure in the skin and get long lasting results for skin rejuvenation.
The duration of laser method
The duration of laser skin rejuvenation depends on the area where the procedure is carried out. One session runs from 30 to 60 minutes. So, a complete facial rejuvenation may take 40-60 minutes, but only the chin area – 20-30min, neck – 30-40min.
During the laser procedure, the effect is visible immediately after the first session. But in order to consolidate and to extend, it is recommended to undergo a course renovation.
If there are small age-related changes of the skin, usually assigned to the standard restoration of the skin. It means having 1-2 treatments a month with the following supporting session over 6months.
When expressed changes the procedure of laser biorevitalisation need to do 4-6 sessions 15-20 days. For patients after 40 years supporting the session you should get through 6 months.
But in this method as in an injectable, all individually. The number of sessions and their duration are established by the physician and depend on the condition of the skin.
The difference between prevention and treatment
There are the following biorevitalisation: preventive and curative.
Prevention is usually prescribed to women from 25 to 30 (35) years, in which signs of skin aging is weak.
Skin rejuvenation young patients receive 1-2 sessions once a year. Most performed rejuvenation of hands, lips, neck, face.
The procedure is performed to prevent dryness of the epidermis and helps to fill all the layers with the necessary moisture, improve color, eliminate visible defects, to slow the aging process.
Treatment is recommended for women older age (after 35 years). Its purpose is to combat age-related changes in the skin.
The indications for its implementation are the following skin changes:
- the decrease in turgor and elasticity;
- early onset of aging signs on the skin due to the influence of her bad habits and some environmental factors.
Medical rejuvenation is performed, after smoothing by laser, chemical peel, plastic surgery. It held three sessions with an interval of 3-4 weeks. To stabilize the effect of the beauticians suggest to rejuvenate 2-3 times a year.
Conducting any kind of biorevitalization will help every woman to keep for years to youthfulness, attractiveness and charm.
Does the drug on the number of sessions
Preparation for biorevitalization is assigned a specialist after examination of the patient taking into account individual peculiarities of the skin, existing contraindications, and age. Preparations for the rejuvenation variety.
The most efficient and popular are:
- The Drug Aquashine. This anti-aging agent used for women after 35 years. It promotes an intensive lifting and skin tightening, removal of pigmentation and wrinkles.
- Preparation IAL-SYSTEM™. It includes biointeractive hyaluronic acid having a non-animal origin, perfectly aligning with the cells of the human skin.
- The Preparation Teosyal Meso. Designed to combat the first wrinkles, giving the skin elasticity, returning a fresh appearance. Is used to restore dehydrated and exhausted skin.
- Intended only for Mature, aging skin. It has artificially created hyaluronic acid, does not cause allergies and complications. The effect is seen only after a course of treatment.
The drugs themselves do not affect the number and duration of procedures. Their number depends on the skin condition, requiring reconstruction.
Cosmetologists agree that biorevitalization today is the most effective, feasible natural method of rejuvenation. But to avoid injury to the skin after the operation to consolidate the effect, you need to follow a few simple rules.
No matter what kind of Protocol was performed, you must:
- Do not use cosmetic products (unless specifically appointed by the beautician).
- Do not apply makeup.
- Not to visit bath, sauna.
- Not be exposed to direct sunlight, eliminating the Solarium.
- Reduce physical activity and sports.
Reduce the effects of omolojeniya Smoking, alcohol, chronic diseases.
Biorevitalization is rightly called the «elixir of youth» for the skin. She had the strength to simultaneously solve more than one problem:
- to moisturize the skin,
- to recover as much as possible its structure,
- to stimulate the synthesis of fibroblasts,
- to improve color,
- to align the elevation and the shape of the face
- to cope with sagging and wrinkles.
Result becomes obvious after the first session and meet the expectations of every woman.
Photo: Before and after